Author Topic: Wash State Prog Indoctrination Centers to teach sexual perversion to 6 year olds  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.weaselzippers.us/274978-washington-state-to-teach-transgenderism-to-kindergarteners/

Why not just bring in some pervs and rape them in class?  Why dance around the issue?  Or take a field trip to a Target store and let them roam around the bathtroom to meet interesting new people?

Jeepers bleepin' Cripes!

Any parent sending a kid to these schools is sick, insane and unfit to be around any children, period!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Any parent sending a kid to these schools is sick, insane and unfit to be around any children, period!!!

Sometimes we don't have a choice...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

Sometimes we don't have a choice...

There is always a choice...may not be easy or cheap, but there are.  At least go to a different school district that is less insane, might have to put up with a longer commute to your job, but...kids should come first, but I never had any of my own so it's easy for me to say.

So far my nieces and nephews have been fortunate and their parents are on top of stuff.  Not being in the inner-city schools helps, and in a suburb not completely overrun with moonbats helps too.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.