Author Topic: CA AG Kamala Harris running for CA Senate spot announces she is unfit to breath  (Read 542 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.weaselzippers.us/275674-ca-da-kamala-harris-explains-donald-trumps-racist-remarks-make-him-unfit-for-office/

Speak the truth, get denounced....spread lies get praised....this effed up version of reality needs to be undone.

If this fugly black-hearted hideous pathetic wretch wants to regurgitate her crap...the least she can do is be made to choke on it.

Oh, and...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/07/monica-crowley-lays-out-argument-against-judge-la-raza-in-two-minutes/
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 12:00:39 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Unh hunh, but this guy, Curiel, is fit for judicial office?

The curriculum vitae of Trump University Judge Gonzalo Curiel specifically mentions his affiliation with the Hispanic National Bar Association, or HNBA.

The Hispanic National Bar Association published a press release on July 2nd 2015 which specifically stated their intention to target the “business interests” of Donald Trump:

"The HNBA calls for a boycott of all of Trump business ventures, including golf courses, hotels, and restaurants.  We salute NBC/Universal, Univision and Macy’s for ending their association with Trump, and we join them in standing up against bigotry and racist rhetoric. Other businesses and corporations should follow the lead of NBC/Universal, Univision and Macy’s and take similar actions against Donald Trump’s business interests.  We can and will make a difference."

Now, I doubt you could find a more conformational reason for Donald Trump to be concerned about a Judge overseeing the Trump University lawsuit, which everyone admits is based on some sketchy legal standing, than Judge Curiel specifically belonging to a legal enterprise of affiliates who have clearly stated their intent to target Trump’s business interests.

Recap:

The attorney group leading the lawsuit against Trump are heavily involved in Democrat politics and have paid Bill and Hillary Clinton $675,000 for “speeches”. (link)
    The Judge in the lawsuit is an open borders immigration activist with direct ties to San Diego La Raza, and has openly engaged with them on their political endeavors. (link) and (link) including scholarships for illegal aliens.
    The Trump lawsuit relies (in part) on testimony from a former disgruntled employee of the Trump Organization who went to work for notorious #NeverTrump activist Glenn Beck. (link)
    The Judge then “accidentally” releases court records which provides the media with the names, locations, and contact information of the plaintiffs and witnesses in the case, which fuels the media narrative. (link)
    After the “mistaken” release, Judge Curiel reseals the court records. (link)
    The Judge is a member of an ethnic legal group, HNBA, whose specific and publicly expressed intentions are to target Donald Trump’s business interests (link)

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/07/la-raza-judge-gonzalo-curiel-and-the-hispanic-national-bar-association/

FEH!

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
There is an article I read, and wish I had a link, which revealed that the guy behind the Trump U lawsuit is a very wealth disbarred attorney who gained his riches through class action suits against a variety of large corporations, et al, who generally settled to avoid adverse publicity.  This could very well be another of that ilk to try to milk Trump to avoid the nasty stuff during a presidential run.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The sidebar stuff is all well and good, but when the eff'n AG of a State deliberately goes out into public and lies in everyone's face about a presidential candidate and presumptive nominee and she isn't forced to resign and get run out of town...then we have an enormous problem...a problem not solved by a corrupt and illegitimate system.

BITS!

Oh, and somebody needs to put this little pussy in her place too!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/275804-lindsey-graham-trump-mentioning-judge-was-mexican-the-most-un-american-thing-since-joe-mccarthy/

UnAmerican, to tell the truth?  In PussyAmerica I guess it is American to lie, eh?  Somebody needs to beat the stupid out of that wuss with a shovel!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 08:12:43 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.