Author Topic: Republicans Deny Chicago Kids their Free Gov. Breafast  (Read 2477 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Republicans Deny Chicago Kids their Free Gov. Breafast
« on: May 11, 2011, 05:31:11 AM »
(BS-BAS) Republicans in charge of the Greater Chicago School Systems showed their hatred of school kids in general and poor minority kids specifically when the principal was told to deny two young yutes their Free Breakfast. This is an outrage. In fact, I will quote Sir Winston Churchill: "This is an outrage, up with which, I will not put!"

Get your tissues ready, America.

I felt sad. We’re always supposed to have breakfast,” first-grader Noah Nicholson says.

Noah and his brother Niko, who is in kindergarten, went to class hungry and didn’t eat until lunch.

All because Republicans want to starve a bunch of minority kids.

Haters.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/05/09/no-breakfast-for-kids-wearing-wrong-shoes-at-grade-school/
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Republicans Deny Chicago Kids their Free Gov. Breafast
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 05:51:29 AM »
Noah and his brother Niko, who is in kindergarten, went to class hungry and didn’t eat until lunch.

They did, however, manage to grab "a quick snack" at home that morning before school.  How many breakfasts do these kids need, exactly?  And how come their Mother can't manage that?

That said, the issue of the shoes as a cause for "denial" is just screwed up, but not surprising; it's a government institution and that's just how they roll.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 06:31:05 AM »
I was unable to open the full story but how much would you like to bet that that Principal is a Democrat ?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 07:01:02 AM »
I was unable to open the full story but how much would you like to bet that that Principal is a Democrat ?

I'm sure Al won't mind me jumping in to say that that's the reason he sarcastically called them Republicans.

Dig this terminology that develops in these cloistered Leftist enclaves:

“Regardless of what shoes they were wearing, obviously the children should have been allowed the opportunity to merge into breakfast,” he says.

Merge into f**king breakfast?
 ::facepalm::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 07:02:30 AM »
Yep.  And no wonder the kids can't speak English.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 07:19:39 AM »
Area 17 Management Support Director

::gaah::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 07:24:12 AM »
Area 17 Management Support Director

::gaah::

I believe one could instantly eliminate all administrative positions within the government schools except a school board, principal, vice-principal, secretary, and school nurse, and the quality of our childrens' education would not be negatively impacted in the least.

There is so much top-heavy makework bullsh*t going on in these government schools.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 07:57:31 AM »
 ::bigmooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2011, 09:30:05 AM »

“Regardless of what shoes they were wearing, obviously the children should have been allowed the opportunity to merge into breakfast,” he says.

I guess there is a separate lane for Government Paid Breakfast and Student Paid Breakfast.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2011, 10:17:08 AM »
I'll bet the food's better in the "Government Lane" ... Big deal ... We always packed our kid's lunches .

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 11:36:03 AM »
Almost every single day I "went to class hungry and didn’t eat until lunch."  That was by choice.  As I had to be at the bus stop at the ass-crack of dawn for my ride to the other side of the city, to ensure adequate exposure to the joys of diversity, I usually opted to stay in bed until the very last minute. I survived.

To the Welfare Queen mother -- if you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly