Author Topic: Islaminal violates impenetrable People's Republic of California gun laws, 2 shot  (Read 1194 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.weaselzippers.us/274652-breaking-shooting-at-ucla-two-down-school-on-lockdown/

How can this be?!   ::whatgives::

Can't this criminal read?   ::whatgives::

Impenetrable gun laws...

Probably just another undocumented democrat reacting to a trans-love-triangle gone all trapazoid!

Sorry about going quadrilateral on this!   :D

Wake me up when we can toss Progs into the event horizon of the nearest black hole...where is that currently, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 01:05:40 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
More laws!  Moar laws!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
That argument has zero slope.  Crap, I can't stop!   ;D

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Milo was at UCLA, also, getting shut down by the usual assortment of un-American garbage found in Obama's half of America.

Just sayin'   ::thinking::

Offline richb

• Established Member
Joke about penetration here. 

Yup,  yet another "gun" free zone.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Milo was at UCLA, also, getting shut down by the usual assortment of un-American garbage found in Obama's half of America.

Just sayin'   ::thinking::

I watched that on u-toob last night. It was alright (the audio sucked) - Milo is triggering the crap out of the snowflakes. I didn't realize that someone had called in a bomb threat (at the end after I had turned it off). There were some who speculated that this might be a reaction to getting their buttons pushed last night but I read that it was a (ghey) murder-suicide.

:o

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
That's it...time to ban Poof's...too prone to homicidal acts.

Or is it homocidal acts?   ::rimshot::

(Gotta be both!)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
OK, looks like a relocation of this thread into the Islaminal section is in order!  Satanic Death Cult of Mohammad strikes again!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/274818-ucla-shooter-was-mainak-sarkar-grad-student-from-minneapolis/

And it appears this pile of steaming Allah was living in Mohammadapolis and snuffed his stupid white prog girlfriend before going on his California slaughter.

Stupid white prog pictured with the Islaminal that slayed her.

How come all of her tolerance and compassion failed to sway this Mohammadan from his Satan-inspired impulses?   ::whatgives::

Offline richb

• Established Member
looks like some are now trying to turn him into a hindu.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Okay, moving and modifying title.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Thanks Pan.   ::hat-tip::

This obvious attempt to change this clown to a Hindu after the fact will fool the great unwashed and give the zampolit in the PressCorpse something to chatter about...but they cannot make him into a white Christian Tea Party NRA member...and all of us with a brain no better, so...they can deny he is a muzzie all they want, all we have to do is say it and chastise them for trying to whitewash another follower of the death cult.

Perhaps we should bring this up to the first FemProg Presstitute who dares utter this jibberish and tell them they can't wait to see how far they'll go to defend this cult?

“Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because Allah has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them.” (Qur’an 4:34)

http://iotwreport.com/toronto-muslim-group-gives-out-book-saying-women-may-enjoy-being-beaten/

Yeah...they'll probably spout jibberish about it "not happening here" and some nonsense about "rule of law"...all the while their sappers on the bench let Sharia and other foreign contamination creep into our nation.

Yeah, this is so not going to end well for any of them.  Fortunately, many have it coming.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Oh, and this ass-cancer loving loser, once a member of the Vikings (an organization that has historically embraced some of the biggest losers in sports!) who even they got tired of this a-hole, has to shoot off his moronic mouth again on this story...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/274872-ex-nfl-punter-blames-nra-for-ucla-murder-suicide/

Another fool living in an unreal world where imagined boogeymen are blamed for acts of the cult of death!

Completely Kluweless.

I like this -

Stop blaming everybody but the Perp and his Death Cult, Kluweless.  And be patient, you'll know it when folks will be coming for you.   :D