Author Topic: Duh Wun mocks GOP on "immigration"  (Read 3521 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Duh Wun mocks GOP on "immigration"
« on: May 11, 2011, 06:25:05 AM »
Countering Republican calls to focus on border security before moving to a comprehensive overhaul, Obama said their demands have been more than met by his administration but "they'll never be satisfied."

"Maybe they'll need a moat," Obama said mockingly to laughter from the crowd. "Maybe they'll want alligators in the moat."

And piranha.

Linked from Big Gov.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: Duh Wun mocks GOP on "immigration"
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 06:35:19 AM »
Most stand-up comedy routines are based on half-truths and fabrications ( flat-out lies ) .  ::unknowncomic::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 06:40:15 AM »
And Water Moccasins too, don't forget them!  And work on mutated sharks as well.

Geez, what an infant!  Ever since releasing his sorry excuse for a CLB he's really been on this "they'll never be satisfied" kick, eh?  And God forbid anybody ask The Petulant One why leftist of his ilk are never satisfied, that all they do is keep passing liberty-depriving property-stealing wealth-destroying and constitution-shredding legislation without end!  If they had to admit they'll never be satisfied until every living human being in the nation is enslaved we'd already be in the throes of civil war!

What a fvckstick!  He and his minions can stick their comprehensive reform up their butts!  Conservatives have been nothing but consistent - the border must be made fully secure before any other discussion can even hope to commence!  But his puppet-masters know full well if he caves on that he'll lose the debate on amnesty, so we are stuck where we are.

Screw them!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 01:23:53 PM »
It's also a slap directly in the face of all the ranchers who have to live with the consequences of an undefended border every day of their lives. It's not an abstract policy debate to them, it's their livelihoods and indeed their very lives being put at risk every single day.

But what else would we expect from this little piss ant? I'm still taken aback by the disrepute he brings to the Office of the President, even though I shouldn't be.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 06:49:33 AM »
Yeah, this little bastard makes Slick Willie and Jimmuh Cahtah look (gag!) better by comparison!

Seriously, could anybody else set the bar lower than Barry?

We need more conservative comics mocking this loser 24/7/365!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 03:57:43 PM »
I don't know if he is one of the most elitist people ever or if he is just plain stupid, ignorant and niave....he sure isn't Presidential.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

RickZ

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 05:14:56 PM »
I don't know if he is one of the most elitist people ever or if he is just plain stupid, ignorant and niave....he sure isn't Presidential.

It's obvious to me Little Barry thinks his sh*t don't stink.

His mocking a man asking him an honest question about gas prices and Barry responding like he's a stand-up comic is prima facie proof of his effete elitism.  Precedent Man-Child laughing at the pain of someone else, suffering because of Barry's own policies, was quite disgusting.  The media covering up for his stupidity and haughty mean-spiritedness disgusts me even more.  Were truthful reporting going on, without spin, Barry would be around 12% in approval and sinking faster than Osama's corpse.

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 06:37:25 PM »
"Maybe they'll need a moat," Obama said mockingly to laughter from the crowd. "Maybe they'll want alligators in the moat."

I'd prefer a moat filled with sharks with frickin' laser beams on their heads.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 01:57:08 PM by trapeze »
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 06:40:28 PM »

He may fancy himself an elitist, but to most normal people he comes across as an immature, low-class thug.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 07:05:32 PM »

I'd prefer a most filled with sharks with frickin' laser beams on their heads.

Sharks with lazers on their heads - Austin Powers

;D

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2011, 12:07:55 PM »
That's one conversation that I would want to have with him on national TV.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2011, 07:48:39 PM »
http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/12/gop-rep-to-obama-im-game-for-alligator-filled-moat-along-u-s-mexico-border/

A freshman GOP congressman on the House Homeland Security Committee is telling President Obama he’s “game” for building an alligator-filled moat along the U.S.-Mexico border to counter illegal immigration.

“I actually think a moat might be a very good idea and I’m wondering how many alligators it would take to secure the entire border,” Rep. Joe Walsh says in a May 11 letter to Obama.

I always preferred minefields but alligators will work too.
"Mexican food today, says Wallygator."

Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2011, 01:38:41 PM »
Rep. Walsh is awesome.  He's refused their cadillac health care and sleeps in his office.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2011, 06:47:49 AM »
I could stand to hear a lot more talk like this, that's for sure!