Author Topic: 50 murdered in Fla. nightclub, Religion of Pieces strikes again  (Read 16528 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: 50 murdered in Fla. nightclub, Religion of Pieces strikes again
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 12:25:37 PM »
The FBI had previously interviewed this muzzie klown. His name appears on ISIS web sites. ISIS published a "hit list" targetting US citizens for cripes sake.

I want to see that list!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 12:43:16 PM »
He was apparently a professionally licensed security guard, and had permits for weapon possession/carry above and beyond anything normal citizens have.  So despite the predictable attempt to make this about guns, the fact is this guy was allowed to obtain professional licensure -- which supposedly involves intensive screening.  It pretty much refutes their arguments for more screening and controls.

Check out this picture from the scene.  Look at the car in the background, presumably owned by someone at the night club, perhaps one of the victims.  What do you notice about it?

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 01:16:40 PM »
  His family is in my town and I can't find out where.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 01:40:30 PM »
Check out this picture from the scene.  Look at the car in the background, presumably owned by someone at the night club, perhaps one of the victims.  What do you notice about it?

I'll take hypocrisy for fifty Alex   

:supercool:

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 02:32:57 PM »
He was apparently a professionally licensed security guard, and had permits for weapon possession/carry above and beyond anything normal citizens have.  So despite the predictable attempt to make this about guns, the fact is this guy was allowed to obtain professional licensure -- which supposedly involves intensive screening.  It pretty much refutes their arguments for more screening and controls.

"Coexist" sticker in the rear window?  What?

eta: 
.... this guy was allowed to obtain professional licensure --

What is that?  How is it different from regular citizen licensure?  Gunsmith sez if he ain't a cop, he's a civilian, period.  (Rezident skeptik, ya know.)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 02:39:03 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2016, 02:52:29 PM »
He had a license to work security at government buildings.  He was exempted from posted "no gun" zones.  The Coexist sticker is just icing on the cake.  The cosmic liberals just invite their own slaughterers.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2016, 02:58:20 PM »
Sonofabitch!  Thanks, Glock.

http://invictussecurity.com/statewide-firearms-class-g-license/

Security firm G4S confirmed he'd been an employee since September 2007.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/12/florida-nightclub-shooter-had-made-threats-in-past-reports-claim.html?intcmp=hpbt1

IIRC, this the company the Feds hires to transport illegals from the border to Phoenix and other parts of our interior.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2016, 03:51:10 PM »
To work as an Armed Security Officer or an Armed Private Investigator in Florida, the State requires officers to complete the 28 hour Statewide Firearms Class G License class.

Big effin whoop. Invictus says (they offer 'classes') this can be done over a 3 day weekend. Wonder how many Islamists will sign up now . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 03:58:14 PM »
So apparently this dude was on the FBI's radar since 2013, yet was allowed to get an armed security guard license.  These barbarian invaders are exactly why we need the 2nd Amendment.  I'll be damned if I'm giving up anything.

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2016, 04:14:42 PM »
Hell of a way to wake up.   :'( >:( ::pullhair::

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/12/left-chose-islam-gays-now-100-people-killed-maimed-orlando/

Sucks that it took a tragedy that everyone outside of a J-School or School of Government could have predicted to wake up those who should know better.  On the other hand I have no evidence stupid gays will stop being more concerned with forcing people to make cakes, than their very survival.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2016, 04:21:48 PM »
The FBI had previously interviewed this muzzie klown. His name appears on ISIS web sites. ISIS published a "hit list" targetting US citizens for cripes sake.

I want to see that list!

For several years...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/12/omar-mateen-id-d-as-orlando-killer.html

...no mystery to the FBI.

Hell, this can only get worse...and spread out from the ass-cancer community...Obama has let in or outright imported untold thousand of these Hell-spawned Mohammadans in...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2016, 04:33:38 PM »
Hell of a way to wake up.   :'( >:( ::pullhair::

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/12/left-chose-islam-gays-now-100-people-killed-maimed-orlando/

Sucks that it took a tragedy that everyone outside of a J-School or School of Government could have predicted to wake up those who should know better.  On the other hand I have no evidence stupid gays will stop being more concerned with forcing people to make cakes, than their very survival.

See?  All that apologizing and bowing, all that Muzzie ass-kissing and lecturing about being tolerant of other faiths and never to insult the name of Mohammad added up to?  Not a f**king thing.  This is more illustrative than anything else of the suicidal nature of progressive dogma...even in the face of relentless cold blodded murder these f**kheads cannot call this what it is...an invasion, a war of conversion and intimidation and outright extermination...out right evil...all perpetuated by the Satanic Cult that is Islam, inspired by Satan (Mulsim trash call him "Allah") and pimped by his number one butt buddy Mohammad the pedophile and remorseless murderer.

POSOTUS Obama (Eternal Torment Be Upon Him!) still cannot say "Islamic terror" and ditto for The Bloody Bitch of Benghazi who also couldn't resist to disparage lawful gun owners, as if each and every one is capable of ISLAMIC STYLE MASS MURDER!

These progressive f**ks gave us this sh*t, it is unfortunate people other than them have to die by it.

Once again, we'll have to kick all the scum out, not just the illegally imported...treasonous domestic trash abounds.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 04:37:06 PM by Libertas »

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2016, 04:39:12 PM »
I found out via Twitter, & immediately saw a post from Nabeel Qureshi, a former Muslim turned Christian who works for RZIM Ministries (the Apologetics organization I follow) calling for us to love Muslims, despite Jihad - and probably destroyed my relationship with that org as I specifically told him to go f*ck himself with all that Jesus love sh*t for the hell-spawn satanic death cult.

We are NOT called to love those who want to obliterate us - and it perverts the Gospel to maintain otherwise.

?@PablodeFleurs 10s11 seconds ago

@Eternal_Awesome @NAQureshi Forgive & kill. I LIKE the concept. Slash their throats, gun 'em down stove in their skulls; but 1st forgive!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 04:47:04 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2016, 05:57:58 PM »
It's sickening watching the news coverage. Hey you stupid chits who think it's a good idea to adopt sharia law here in the states........if you allowed it in your area, this would have been a legal action. A senseless crime once again preventable if Obamas minions actually deported this piece of chit. No, they essentially gave him permission.

Let's see how the blessed gay community react. You'd think moo slims would be at the top of their hate list, since allah blesses this type of thing. I'm not surprised, apparently, not one of them were armed. I guess the club also didn't have adequate protection for its patrons, unless you believe the " no guns allowed" sticker is protection.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2016, 06:52:50 PM »
To work as an Armed Security Officer or an Armed Private Investigator in Florida, the State requires officers to complete the 28 hour Statewide Firearms Class G License class.

Big effin whoop. Invictus says (they offer 'classes') this can be done over a 3 day weekend. Wonder how many Islamists will sign up now . . .

Taught the last bunch to fly planes why not shoot and keep weapons even when the FBI has a suspicion that he might kill a bunch of ...................wait????????    Never mind.     ::pullhair::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2016, 07:14:36 AM »
It's sickening watching the news coverage. Hey you stupid chits who think it's a good idea to adopt sharia law here in the states........if you allowed it in your area, this would have been a legal action. A senseless crime once again preventable if Obamas minions actually deported this piece of chit. No, they essentially gave him permission.

Let's see how the blessed gay community react. You'd think moo slims would be at the top of their hate list, since allah blesses this type of thing. I'm not surprised, apparently, not one of them were armed. I guess the club also didn't have adequate protection for its patrons, unless you believe the " no guns allowed" sticker is protection.

Just like that dumbass "Coexist" sticker fills the murderous black heart of a Satanic Cult member with love?!

Wait...no...gosh, that didn't work...what's up with that?

/

#IslamIsAnEvilSatanicDeathCultThatsWhy!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2016, 07:19:14 AM »

Taught the last bunch to fly planes why not shoot and keep weapons even when the FBI has a suspicion that he might kill a bunch of ...................wait????????    Never mind.     ::pullhair::

Both an intelligent person and a paranoid person could conclude that the Obama Regime and the rest of the Statist Cabal fosters such attacks to advance their own agenda.

Occam's Razor.

Oh, and to define "not going to end well": 

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/12/afghanistan-migration-surging-america-99-support-sharia-law/

Obama forced these Cultists on us, why?  Hint - Not for the reason he says.

Oh, and one final note...

When are events like this going to result in people coming to their senses and ending the madness that is businesses and such banning people from carrying guns to defend themselves from such murderous filth?

These places, cities, counties, states...all should be sued into oblivion by the survivors and relatives of the slain and injured...

But common sense never prevails...this latter day species of American doesn't have the sense God gave the common dog...

::upsidedownflag::
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 07:32:39 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2016, 08:46:40 AM »

When are events like this going to result in people coming to their senses and ending the madness that is businesses and such banning people from carrying guns to defend themselves from such murderous filth?

These places, cities, counties, states...all should be sued into oblivion by the survivors and relatives of the slain and injured...

But common sense never prevails...this latter day species of American doesn't have the sense God gave the common dog...

::upsidedownflag::

The clamor is for the opposite, to ban evil guns.  Never mind the fact that on Saturday night just like every other night, 100+ million gun owners were at home not bothering anyone.  Yeah let's blame those people.  Yeah let's disarm just as this alien invasion by a hostile cult is reaching critical mass in the West.  I'm sure the almighty State will protect us, just as well as it protected anyone in that night club, or in those office buildings in San Bernardino, or on the sidewalks of the Boston Marathon.

We have Pajama Boys bleating for the State to disarm them, while the Muslim world has 7 year olds learning how to operate an AK-47.  A degenerate and feeble civilization up against a virile and vital one.

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2016, 09:20:34 AM »
This outcry from Christians who think "love" is the answer is driving me effing nuts.

Love? Alright. Let's show these Muzzies some love: the same love that Churchill showed Hitler; MacArthur, the Japs or George Washington, King George.

#AllYouNeedIsLove
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.