Topics > Radical Islam/GWOT

50 murdered in Fla. nightclub, Religion of Pieces strikes again

(1/17) > >>

Pandora:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html

Alphabet Soup:
The FBI had previously interviewed this muzzie klown. His name appears on ISIS web sites. ISIS published a "hit list" targetting US citizens for cripes sake.

I want to see that list!

Glock32:
He was apparently a professionally licensed security guard, and had permits for weapon possession/carry above and beyond anything normal citizens have.  So despite the predictable attempt to make this about guns, the fact is this guy was allowed to obtain professional licensure -- which supposedly involves intensive screening.  It pretty much refutes their arguments for more screening and controls.

Check out this picture from the scene.  Look at the car in the background, presumably owned by someone at the night club, perhaps one of the victims.  What do you notice about it?

John Florida:
  His family is in my town and I can't find out where.

Alphabet Soup:

--- Quote ---Check out this picture from the scene.  Look at the car in the background, presumably owned by someone at the night club, perhaps one of the victims.  What do you notice about it?
--- End quote ---

I'll take hypocrisy for fifty Alex   

:supercool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version