Author Topic: 50 murdered in Fla. nightclub, Religion of Pieces strikes again  (Read 16538 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: 50 murdered in Fla. nightclub, Religion of Pieces strikes again
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2016, 10:12:42 AM »
The Left Chose Islam Over Gays. Now 100 People Are Dead Or Maimed In Orlando
by Milo

Over 100 people have been killed or maimed at a gay dance club in Orlando by Omar Mateen, a Muslim terrorist. How many more innocent gays need to die before we admit that America, and the world, has an Islam problem?

I don’t mean a “radical Islam” problem or an “extremist Islam problem.” Violence is not the extreme in Islam any more: it’s the norm. The public’s patience for comments like the one below, from the dimwitted lesbian Sally Kohn, are wearing thin. As for mine, it’s long since run out.

Obama’s response to the tragedy today was similarly limp-wristed. He made no mention of Islam or Muslims, instead condemning “hate and terror” and taking a brazen swipe at gun rights activists by noting “how easy it is to let people get their hands on a weapon.”

He didn’t even address the uniquely homophobic character of the attack. What a good liberal!

[And...the closer]

The gay Establishment, run by far-left wackos, is of course part of the problem too. It constantly makes excuses for Islam instead of sticking up for the people it’s supposed to protect.

Wake up, fagg0ts. The political Left is part of the problem.

More:
http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/12/left-chose-islam-gays-now-100-people-killed-maimed-orlando/

! No longer available

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2016, 10:51:50 AM »
The Orland gay club gunman's father has well-known anti-American views and is an ideological supporter of the Afghan Taliban. A new message posted by the father on Facebook early Monday morning also makes it clear he could have passed anti-homosexual views onto his son.

... Seddique Mateen hosts a program on a California-based satellite Afghan TV station, aimed at the Afghan diaspora in the in the U.S., called the "Durand Jirga Show."

A senior Afghan intelligence source tells CBS News correspondent Lara Logan that the show is watched by some in people in Afghanistan but the primary audience is ethnic Pashtun Afghans living in the U.S. and Europe.

... The name of the show references the Durand line, the disputed border between Afghanistan and Pakistan that was established in the 19th century by Britain. It has long been at the heart of deep-seated mistrust between Afghans and Pakistanis.

Seddique Mateen once campaigned in the United States for current Afghan President Ashraf Ghani -- seen as a moderate leader -- who appeared on his program in 2014. But since then Seddique has turned against Ghani in both his broadcasts and numerous videos posted to a Facebook account.

In his Facebook videos, the alleged gunman's father has often appeared wearing a military uniform and declaring himself the leader of a "transitional revolutionary government" of Afghanistan. He claims to have his own intelligence agency and close ties to the U.S. Congress -- assets he says he will use to subvert Pakistani influence and take control of Afghanistan.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-father-seddique-mateen-taliban-god-punish-gays/
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2016, 11:09:04 AM »
Here is the ultimate problem we have -- a sort of learned, earnest idiocy.  Being simply unintelligent is one thing, but these people have performed mental gymnastics to become unintelligent.

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2016, 11:29:29 AM »
The Orland gay club gunman's father has well-known anti-American views and is an ideological supporter of the Afghan Taliban. A new message posted by the father on Facebook early Monday morning also makes it clear he could have passed anti-homosexual views onto his son.

... Seddique Mateen hosts a program on a California-based satellite Afghan TV station, aimed at the Afghan diaspora in the in the U.S., called the "Durand Jirga Show."

A senior Afghan intelligence source tells CBS News correspondent Lara Logan that the show is watched by some in people in Afghanistan but the primary audience is ethnic Pashtun Afghans living in the U.S. and Europe.

... The name of the show references the Durand line, the disputed border between Afghanistan and Pakistan that was established in the 19th century by Britain. It has long been at the heart of deep-seated mistrust between Afghans and Pakistanis.

Seddique Mateen once campaigned in the United States for current Afghan President Ashraf Ghani -- seen as a moderate leader -- who appeared on his program in 2014. But since then Seddique has turned against Ghani in both his broadcasts and numerous videos posted to a Facebook account.

In his Facebook videos, the alleged gunman's father has often appeared wearing a military uniform and declaring himself the leader of a "transitional revolutionary government" of Afghanistan. He claims to have his own intelligence agency and close ties to the U.S. Congress -- assets he says he will use to subvert Pakistani influence and take control of Afghanistan.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-father-seddique-mateen-taliban-god-punish-gays/

Yeah...that had the opposite effect of lessening my mistrust of the State's involvement in all such incidents...

This doesn't help much either...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/multiple-suspects-loose-orlando-why-media-blackout-eyewitness-accounts

...the treasonous piles of excrement we call leaders are more concerned about pushing their agendas than letting the people protect themselves a from a certain and immediate danger - Islam!

Only you can protect yourself...everybody else can only be late or actively against you!   ;)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 11:43:06 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2016, 11:35:18 AM »
Here is the ultimate problem we have -- a sort of learned, earnest idiocy.  Being simply unintelligent is one thing, but these people have performed mental gymnastics to become unintelligent.

I was going to post a rebuttal to Pablo's quote above for "faggots to wake up" until I saw your post that does that quite succinctly.

The Progressive Movement, which has 90+% control of the Democrat Party, has all of the hallmarks of a cult...not the least characteristic is the ability to subject themselves to the pc/diversity/multi-culti dogma...even if it means being slaughtered.

The stupidity of these people is beyond reason...also beyond reason is expecting to care one damn bit for idiots meeting their just demise...my caring extends only to those of us who did not invite this murderous trash into our midst.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2016, 11:53:33 AM »
Media hoping to avoid: "Was it Islam?" - "Were there ties?" - "Does Evil Actually Exist?"
80%Pragmatist [@danielwwelsh]

Bee hives aren't a conspiracy. Bees don't need orders to do what they do. Muslim terrorists are exactly the same.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 12:55:13 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2016, 03:04:07 PM »
I know I shouldn't laugh, but the coining of the term "Homocaust" nevertheless prompted me to.

https://kakistocracyblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/13/that-wasnt-much-of-a-surprise/

It seems the camels are coming home to roost. Any sober assessment would always have noted native tensions within the grasping liberal trough coalition. To think these conflicts would perpetually remain below the threshold of blood required a child’s wonder. Though I am certain there were aspirations that friendly fire would remain modest until the Grand Work in the west was done. But that is asking much of a political infantry–who, after all, are paid to swing, not think.

And so, if nothing else, the Saturday night Homocaust was entirely predictable.

9/11
Ft. Hood
Chattanooga
Paris
San Bernardino
Brussels
Orlando

We’ll leave space available for future entries. And as statistics and muslim inclinations dictate, some of these instances were always destined to weigh heavy on cohorts high in the liberal hierarchy. Gays in particular. Love wins! is always a gratifying sentiment, until accompanied by Allahu Akbar! and the ululations of 7.62 rounds. We all understood that advocacy on behalf of those who want you dead is a sensuous virtue. But who knew it could hurt more than a rectal prolapse?

What was learned last night is that despite (((liberal))) exhortations to the contrary, it’s not just going to be white Trump supporters who wash the sidewalks when brown people attack. A fact which might lead some to think the BLT community is going to need better slogans.

Though I doubt additional supplications, no matter how well practiced, are going to change much. Borders produce no magical alchemy, and muslims do not change perspectives upon crossing them. They are no more interested in becoming epicene dilettantes here than they were in the goat pasture. Importing them in sufficient numbers eventually means submission or war. And since sparing our children needless misery runs counter to American values, we’re left mostly with masochistic political theater. And that means more hate symbols have got to come down.

But, of course, confederates weren’t exclusively responsible for the Orlando massacre. Guns also played a malign role. In much the same way mules forged America and scaffolds defeated the Axis powers. The point is that you can’t allow a flatbed full of flamers to expire without advancing your agenda. And that agenda is to make certain future Omars are unimpeded by armed civilians when committing violence in alignment with Huffington Post dictates.

Fortunately, when that violence arrives, we taxpayers will enjoy the protection of history’s most lavishly-funded military. Because that’s why they exist: to protect us from foreign hostilities. Unfortunately, that military is bobbing somewhere in the South Seas, antagonizing Russia, and celebrating its silver anniversary of bombing Iraq into a slurry. So perhaps ours serves a more nuanced purpose.

In any event, last night’s exertions are only one dot in a long ellipsis unless western man decides to pull the bone out of his nose and cast off modernity’s cherished superstitions. Gleaming cities have always built high walls–always under the painful tutelage of their enemies. We’ll do the same, or our cities will gleam no more. And the rainbows learned last night just how un-fabulous that can be.

H/T: WRSA

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2016, 03:52:57 PM »
Late day edition...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2016, 04:08:08 PM »
Borders produce no magical alchemy, and muslims do not change perspectives upon crossing them.

The Left wants us to think they believe in the theory of "magic dirt"; that it doesn't matter the "immigrant", his religion, ethnicity or background because as soon as he steps foot in the West's "dirt", he becomes us.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2016, 07:07:46 PM »
Technology is great! This new, micro-implant allows terrorists to speak with alla!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2016, 07:12:08 PM »
And, sometimes, this is how I waste 20 minutes...

Postscript: I'm reading a book, 'A New Kind of Apologist' (speaks to the current issues of the day) - and this made me laugh out loud:

Wife: (from upstairs): "Honey, can you come up to bed?"
Husband: "Not yet dear, there's a slight emergency."
Wife: "Is it the washer?"
Husband: "No."
Wife: "The Range?"
Wife: "What is it?"
Husband: "Someone is wrong on the Internet!"
 ;D
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 07:21:13 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2016, 07:58:26 PM »
The left, never content with the truth (I guess if the truth went against me as often as it does them I would be discontented too!) seeks comfort in stereotypes. One of their favorites is "What dark and terrible (read: right-wing) influence drew this poor young man to the darkside?

The more the facts come out on this monster the worse it is for the leftist narrative.

We know he was a muzzie
We know he was a dhimmicrap
We know he was under scrutiny by the FBI (and the FBI failed miserably to see him for what he was)
We know that he passed a rigorous (but obviously PC) background check in order to obtain his professional licenses
We know that he made his firearms purchases recently and in one lump
We know he planned a premeditated act of terror
We know he visited the nightclub up to a dozen times before he executed his plan
We know he visited his father the night before he committed his heinous act.
We know the lie about him being offended by seeing phags kissing was a lie
We know he cased Disney World as a potential target.
We know he was unhinged during the morning of 9-11 and had to be physically removed from school because he offended so many kids.
We know he was a devout muzzie doing what he had been taught to do.

I think his father is complicit.
I think his ex is complicit.
I think that no "gun control" law could or would have stopped him from carrying out his evil plan.
I think the left is looking everywhere except at the truth.

And I'm fairly certain that he's currently taking it up the poop-chute from Satan right about now.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2016, 08:09:13 PM »

And I'm fairly certain that he's currently taking it up the poop-chute from Satan alla right about now.

! No longer available

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2016, 08:29:18 PM »
And here I always thought alluie was was more of a catcher (if you catch my drift)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2016, 08:30:35 PM »
And, sometimes, this is how I waste 20 minutes...

Postscript: I'm reading a book, 'A New Kind of Apologist' (speaks to the current issues of the day) - and this made me laugh out loud:

Wife: (from upstairs): "Honey, can you come up to bed?"
Husband: "Not yet dear, there's a slight emergency."
Wife: "Is it the washer?"
Wife: "The Range?"
Wife: "What is it?"
Husband: "Someone is wrong on the Internet!"
 ;D

I believe in turning the other cheek when assaulted - my aim is much better with that eye.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2016, 07:07:53 AM »
Technology is great! This new, micro-implant allows terrorists to speak with alla!

Now that's purdy!

But seems like a lot of lead to waste on just one cultist...make sure to line up at least a half dozen at a time, ,'kay?    ;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2016, 07:09:05 AM »
I believe in turning the other cheek when assaulted - my aim is much better with that eye.

Heh.  A good cheek weld is a terrible thing to waste.   ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2016, 07:12:50 AM »
I know I shouldn't laugh, but the coining of the term "Homocaust" nevertheless prompted me to.

https://kakistocracyblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/13/that-wasnt-much-of-a-surprise/

It seems the camels are coming home to roost. Any sober assessment would always have noted native tensions within the grasping liberal trough coalition. To think these conflicts would perpetually remain below the threshold of blood required a child’s wonder. Though I am certain there were aspirations that friendly fire would remain modest until the Grand Work in the west was done. But that is asking much of a political infantry–who, after all, are paid to swing, not think.

And so, if nothing else, the Saturday night Homocaust was entirely predictable.

9/11
Ft. Hood
Chattanooga
Paris
San Bernardino
Brussels
Orlando

We’ll leave space available for future entries. And as statistics and muslim inclinations dictate, some of these instances were always destined to weigh heavy on cohorts high in the liberal hierarchy. Gays in particular. Love wins! is always a gratifying sentiment, until accompanied by Allahu Akbar! and the ululations of 7.62 rounds. We all understood that advocacy on behalf of those who want you dead is a sensuous virtue. But who knew it could hurt more than a rectal prolapse?

What was learned last night is that despite (((liberal))) exhortations to the contrary, it’s not just going to be white Trump supporters who wash the sidewalks when brown people attack. A fact which might lead some to think the BLT community is going to need better slogans.

Though I doubt additional supplications, no matter how well practiced, are going to change much. Borders produce no magical alchemy, and muslims do not change perspectives upon crossing them. They are no more interested in becoming epicene dilettantes here than they were in the goat pasture. Importing them in sufficient numbers eventually means submission or war. And since sparing our children needless misery runs counter to American values, we’re left mostly with masochistic political theater. And that means more hate symbols have got to come down.

But, of course, confederates weren’t exclusively responsible for the Orlando massacre. Guns also played a malign role. In much the same way mules forged America and scaffolds defeated the Axis powers. The point is that you can’t allow a flatbed full of flamers to expire without advancing your agenda. And that agenda is to make certain future Omars are unimpeded by armed civilians when committing violence in alignment with Huffington Post dictates.

Fortunately, when that violence arrives, we taxpayers will enjoy the protection of history’s most lavishly-funded military. Because that’s why they exist: to protect us from foreign hostilities. Unfortunately, that military is bobbing somewhere in the South Seas, antagonizing Russia, and celebrating its silver anniversary of bombing Iraq into a slurry. So perhaps ours serves a more nuanced purpose.

In any event, last night’s exertions are only one dot in a long ellipsis unless western man decides to pull the bone out of his nose and cast off modernity’s cherished superstitions. Gleaming cities have always built high walls–always under the painful tutelage of their enemies. We’ll do the same, or our cities will gleam no more. And the rainbows learned last night just how un-fabulous that can be.

H/T: WRSA

That is one of the better written rants I've read in a while, it's all good but that passage in bold really nails the Prog's...but since the disease is so insidious, I don't expect the homosexer's to suddenly wake up and unshackle themselves from the Master's chains...they'll piss and moan and cry...all too deaf ears who will only push the agenda, nothing matters but the agenda.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2016, 07:22:57 AM »
Wow...how is the MFM going to deal with this?  Hopefully, their heads all pop on camera at the same time like a fireworks finale!

A former classmate of Omar Mateen’s 2006 police academy class said he believed Mateen was gay, saying Mateen once asked him out. The classmate said that he, Mateen and other classmates would hang out, sometimes going to gay nightclubs, after classes at the Indian River Community College police academy. He said Mateen asked him out romantically.

The ex-wife of Orlando mass killer Omar Mateen claimed Monday that she believed he was homosexual — as it was revealed that he frequented the gay nightclub where he staged the nation’s worst massacre in modern times.  Sitora Yusufiy, who was married to Mateen in 2009 for three months, made the shocking claim on Brazilian television station SBT Brazil.

Her fiancé, Marco Dias, speaking in Portuguese on her behalf, said that Yusufiy believed that Mateen had “gay tendencies” and that his father had called him gay in front of her. Dias also claimed “the FBI asked her not to tell this to the American media.”

Looks like 'Soup (father angle) and I (State complicity) are right again. 

Sounds like daddy gave queer-son an ultimatum, and the end result is this massacre for which the State wants to bury both the Islamic and Homosexual angle...they have to turn this into a gun only issue or their meme is shot to sh*t.

Which I think is happening now...SCoaMF is pushing "home-grown terrorist" angle...pushing the police state agenda, which is meant to deflect attention away from his transparent policy of bringing in every batshyt crazy diseased Islaminal wretch into this nation no questions asked...because anybody asking questions is shouted down as a racist...but it's time for people to get over being called a bogus name and fight back!

The Obama/Statist Cabal meme is fracturing all over the place...

FBI backed off Mateen investigation...the Fedcoat Thought Police thought coworkers were racists Islamaphobes, yeah...that's not going to fly too well this campaign season.  Good luck back-peddling that broken sh*t!

The accomplice the State and the Media wish didn't exist, so I'd watch for this guy to get snuffed before he can say much.

And the DemonNazi's sensing their opportunity to exploit this State-made slaughter to advance their Fascist gun-banning desires is waning...throw their sh*t in the air like feral monkeys in a full toddler meltdown during the US House's moment of silence for the victims of this terror, once again showing they are completely devoid of any class and lack the sense God gave the common dog...and once again revealing their rabid statist obsession with demonizing guns and gun owners.

Man, I cannot wait until Founder's Justice runs this filth down!

« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 08:15:23 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2016, 08:41:24 AM »

FBI backed off Mateen investigation...the Fedcoat Thought Police thought coworkers were racists Islamaphobes, yeah...that's not going to fly too well this campaign season.  Good luck back-peddling that broken sh*t!

Yeah, I guess that's the sort of thing that will happen when orders come direct from the White House that the FBI, CIA, DoD are to remove all references to Islam from their counterterror training manuals.  Note the link is to an article published in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombing, another instance of Obama policy allowing his Muslim cohorts to successfully commit terror.  We'll just save that link and use it for the next one too.

And the DemonNazi's sensing their opportunity to exploit this State-made slaughter to advance their Fascist gun-banning desires is waning...throw their sh*t in the air like feral monkeys in a full toddler meltdown during the US House's moment of silence for the victims of this terror, once again showing they are completely devoid of any class and lack the sense God gave the common dog...and once again revealing their rabid statist obsession with demonizing guns and gun owners.

Man, I cannot wait until Founder's Justice runs this filth down!

I have yet to meet a dog who isn't a far better human being than any proglodyte filth!

- Yours Truly