Author Topic: 50 murdered in Fla. nightclub, Religion of Pieces strikes again  (Read 16545 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: 50 murdered in Fla. nightclub, Religion of Pieces strikes again
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2016, 11:12:17 AM »
FBI backed off Mateen investigation...the Fedcoat Thought Police thought coworkers were racists Islamaphobes, yeah...that's not going to fly too well this campaign season.  Good luck back-peddling that broken sh*t!

Proving once again that liberalism is a mental disorder and political correctness is a potential death sentence.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2016, 11:14:58 AM »

FBI backed off Mateen investigation...the Fedcoat Thought Police thought coworkers were racists Islamaphobes, yeah...that's not going to fly too well this campaign season.  Good luck back-peddling that broken sh*t!

Yeah, I guess that's the sort of thing that will happen when orders come direct from the White House that the FBI, CIA, DoD are to remove all references to Islam from their counterterror training manuals.  Note the link is to an article published in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombing, another instance of Obama policy allowing his Muslim cohorts to successfully commit terror.  We'll just save that link and use it for the next one too.

And the DemonNazi's sensing their opportunity to exploit this State-made slaughter to advance their Fascist gun-banning desires is waning...throw their sh*t in the air like feral monkeys in a full toddler meltdown during the US House's moment of silence for the victims of this terror, once again showing they are completely devoid of any class and lack the sense God gave the common dog...and once again revealing their rabid statist obsession with demonizing guns and gun owners.

Man, I cannot wait until Founder's Justice runs this filth down!

I have yet to meet a dog who isn't a far better human being than any proglodyte filth!

Yeah...we're saving all our links...updating lists...

And "Amen!" to that last item...even that yippie little 4-legged bark-box across my street...far better human than ProgFilth!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2016, 11:16:22 AM »

Proving once again that liberalism is a mental disorder and political correctness is a potential death sentence.

I've said it a million times...if only they would only get themselves killed off!!!   ::pullhair::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2016, 11:33:14 AM »
This is kinda funny...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-14/meet-noor-zahi-salman-orlando-shooters-mysterious-second-wife-knew-his-plans-may-be-

...how's this jive in the War on Wymenz dogma?  Hey, she tried to tell him to not do a bad thing, right?

And the latest on Milo -

UCF CANCELS Milo’s Speech on Radical Islam- They Can’t Protect Gay Man from Possible Muslim Violence

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/breaking-ucf-cancels-milos-tuesday-speech-cant-protect-gay-man-possible-muslim-leftist-violence/

I'm guessing UCF might be a good place for law enforcement to look at for Islamic terrorists...but I reckon the FBI already took a pass on them and are fine waiting until they too go on a killing spree their Masters can blame on everything but Islamic terror.

And lets pay attention to what the stuttering Islamic butt-puppet in the White House has to say about this perp and let us bask in the powerful intellect of this fool and his extensive knowledge of firearms -

President Obama spoke to reporters Monday about the terrorist attack on the Pulse nightclub in Orlando and said Omar Mateen had a “Glock which had a lot of clips in it.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/obama-killer-omar-mateen-glock-lot-clips-video/

Oh, OK.

Good thing it only had multiple clips in it...otherwise somebody might have been hurt...

Wait, what?

Yeah...COMPLETE f**kING LYING A-HOLE!

What a pile a maggot-infested vomit!!!

« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 11:45:51 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2016, 01:30:16 PM »
 The range he bought his weapons from is the range I use,which happens to be owned by Hannitys uncle Ed a retired N.Y. cop.  I also have the pleasure of driving past one of his family homes.   One of the people I work with did a little digging and found that the shooter quit deaded his house over to his sister for a dollar not that long ago.

This was a long range plan.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2016, 02:10:23 PM »
The range he bought his weapons from is the range I use,which happens to be owned by Hannitys uncle Ed a retired N.Y. cop.  I also have the pleasure of driving past one of his family homes.   One of the people I work with did a little digging and found that the shooter quit deaded his house over to his sister for a dollar not that long ago.

This was a long range plan.

I saw a video of the owner of that gun store being interviewed.  He was pretty sharp, and would not let them divert him into political trap questions.  He explained how all the background checks were conducted by the FBI.  I didn't realize Florida has a 3 day "cooling off" period for handgun purchases, at least that part of Florida apparently.

None of their favorite gun control laws would have prevented this.  The far more restrictive laws in Europe didn't prevent the Paris killers from getting AKs.  Heard a clip of Hillary being asked about it, and she was using their new terminology of "gun safety laws."

They're such dissembling snakes.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2016, 03:23:47 PM »
If someone throws this out in your discussion of this tragedy...

"This one man does not represent all Mooslimes"

Counter with this...

"If that is so, then why does he represent all gun owners?"
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2016, 03:46:52 PM »

Counter with this...

Exactly!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2016, 07:14:40 PM »
I have a few questions.

1) It has been reported the mooslim shooter may be gay. What kind of virgins does he get?
2) He had a wife? and gay? Which is it? Maybe 36 gay virgin men and 36 virgin women?

I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2016, 06:56:41 AM »

Counter with this...

Exactly!

I like that...it will induce the usual sputtering and personal attacks...at which point they usually run away...hopefully with pee running down their leg as I glare at them smiling like an eager predator spotting an easy meal...

:D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2016, 06:58:58 AM »
I have a few questions.

1) It has been reported the mooslim shooter may be gay. What kind of virgins does he get?
2) He had a wife? and gay? Which is it? Maybe 36 gay virgin men and 36 virgin women?

1) None, and there is no difference anyway...they all get gang-raped by demons.

2) He's ghay and had a wife like Obama is ghay and has a wife...damn, that one shoulda been the easier of the two!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2016, 07:34:55 AM »
The "Let's Demonize Guns Again" Campaign 2016 v36.4 -

Get a load of this gun-hating metro presstitute...

I’ve shot pistols before, but never something like an AR-15. Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).
The recoil bruised my shoulder. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary case of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.
Even in semi-automatic mode, it is very simple to squeeze off two dozen rounds before you even know what has happened. In fully automatic mode, it doesn’t take any imagination to see dozens of bodies falling in front of your barrel.

http://archive.is/VKl9r#selection-1339.18-1347.233

Jeepers Cripes!  Where to start with this ass-brain?

Well, for starters his name - Gersh Kuntzman.  Pretty much everybody could stop right there because what follows is totally expected from a Proglodyte JurnoTard.  I suspect he knows more about taking it in the ass than he does about guns...let alone the Constitution or Founding Principles that created it.

And no big surprise either he found a sympathetic range owner (a Euro ExPat LEO) who shares his love of high state regulation...telling isn't it why he didn't bother asking this non-native why he left highly regulated Europe, eh?

Then his description of firing an AR, which is obviously overly melodramatic, biased and just plain silly.

Deafening?  Bruised shoulder?  It's a 5.56...not a .308 or a .338...this pussy acts like he fired off a .50BMG!

Brass casings disorienting?  I bet life in general disorients this pansy!

Smell of sulfur and destruction made you sick?  WTF?  What does "destruction" smell like?  You shooting at Skunk anal glands stapled tot he paper target?  What bullsh*t!  Sulfur?  Man, you get behind some diesel engines on the road you must fall out of your SmartFart Car puking and gagging.  I got news for ya pal, your a candy-ass loser...you should be institutionalized...you have a fear of living, a fear of being a man!  Sulfur smell from shooting?  Real men call that The Smell of Freedom, bitch!  Go sit in the corner, fem!

PTSD my ass!  Unless in your case that stands for Proglodyte Terminal Sexual Disorder you un-male useless sack of quivering puss!

And doesn't know how many rounds went off or where they went?  Jeesh, yeah well...that one sounds like a normal libiots trek through any activity...

And in no way did he fire full-auto, no effing way...but he had to mention that like it's a simple thing for a gun-toting barbarian to enable and go off slaughtering...

What a typical despicable low-life gutter-crawling progressive turd!

Oh, and kudos to Weaselzippers covering the same story and posting a vid of a 18 year old girl firing an AR wonderfully and not getting bruised ot traumatized in the least...

http://youtu.be/aCh65JbdyNA

...looks to be enjoying herself not freaking out like some limp-dicked metro jurnotard!

::thumbsup::

In more BS...

*Fatf**k Mikey Moore demonizing AR rounds...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/277498-hilarious-michael-moore-claims-ammo-for-ar-15-is-banned-by-geneva-convention-and-explodes-inside-body/

Wrong on all counts!   ::hysterical::

Obama's Himmler equates right wing with islamic terrorists...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/277503-dhs-sec-right-wingers-pose-same-threat-as-islamic-extremists/

...but only the latter is on a slaughtering spree...man, that must irritate the shat out of these statist goons, eh?

Like this latest cult member, it must suck they aren't white right-wing folks, eh?

So, demonize guns...it's all they have left and they completely suck at it now, nobody is buying their BS anymore!

Guns sales have never been higher, carry permits never higher...peoples actions are yelling at these statists and it irritates the hell out of them, so much so that now the official statist tone-setter, yes the Old Gray Hag herself...is shepherding the call to issue a Star Chamber edict suspending the Second Amendment...and they foolishly think that is legal or likely to be obeyed.

Part of me, the vengeful angry part fed up with this treasonous ilk, wishes they would try.

And seeing all that is happening, the alignment of demonic forces seems to indicate the time is growing near they will try...

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=13545.new#new

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=12678.new#new

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=7154.420

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=4585.100

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=12306.60

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=7454.260

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=1148.1420

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=14222.40

...just to list a few...
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 08:07:49 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2016, 08:03:33 AM »
Good grief what a pussy!  Yeah I really laughed when I got to "The recoil bruised my shoulder"!  The AR-15 is often made into a pistol variant and fired one-handed.  All over America there are kids who learn how to handle rifles chambered in .223 because it's such a mellow round to shoot.

I sure hope most of the Left are just like that "man."  It will go even easier than we expect.

ETA -- feel the need to post this pic again:

« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 08:22:48 AM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2016, 11:38:43 AM »
Oh, see this tidbit?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-15/new-orlando-shooter-eyewitness-emergestestifies-5-people-were-involved-pulse-attack

Sound like government contractor assistance to me.

Lone Wolf...

Uhh Huh...and Obama respects Second Amendment rights...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2016, 06:14:05 PM »
The best comment I saw about Gersh Kuntzman went something like...

You can witness the transition from the men's bathroom to the women's play out over three paragraphs.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2016, 07:12:42 PM »
  That guy really needs to change his tampon.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2016, 09:30:27 PM »
The best comment I saw about Gersh Kuntzman went something like...

You can witness the transition from the men's bathroom to the women's play out over three paragraphs.

::hysterical::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2016, 09:59:46 PM »
I do my share of criticizing...especially when it comes to Islam (fundamental - moderate - radical - etc). But fair is fair. Here's an awesome picture of moderate Muslims demonstrating for peace today in the aftermath of Orlando. This is a HUGE stand against ISIS & Islamic Terrorists - and I wanted to give it the recognition it deserves.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2016, 10:01:49 PM »
Oh, see this tidbit?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-15/new-orlando-shooter-eyewitness-emergestestifies-5-people-were-involved-pulse-attack

Lone Wolf...

It shouldn't be a tidbit. This " lone" gunman is reported to have shot over a 1000 rounds. 90 plus people with multiple wounds, the ceiling littered with bullet holes......then he had a massive shootout with the cops. So tell me, how does one gunman shoot and reload that many rounds.....much less carry it all.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2016, 07:19:01 AM »
Oh, see this tidbit?

Lone Wolf...

It shouldn't be a tidbit. This " lone" gunman is reported to have shot over a 1000 rounds. 90 plus people with multiple wounds, the ceiling littered with bullet holes......then he had a massive shootout with the cops. So tell me, how does one gunman shoot and reload that many rounds.....much less carry it all.

Well that certainly is a lot of pertinent questions to expect a presstitute to muster let alone any prog answer with any intelligence...not to mention they are the very questions The Regime does not want to have raised.

I'm surprised the witness wasn't Fostered...

5 standard magazines of 5.56 AR ball ammo weighs probably close to 5 pounds at 20 rounds/mag.  That's close to 50 pounds of ammo shot...and probably more than that had to be on-scene.  Add in weight of weapons carried, other items carried...yeah it's looking extremely  doubtful one guy like this clown bore all that and hit that many people with a civilian (non-auto) AR...and then had a shoot out with LEO's.

Plus, how did all that get carried in unseen and unmolested?  Even one highly skilled operative pre-positioning caches would have a hard time doing it undetected.

Oh, and he had enough time to call into a local news station and rant.

The whole thing smells false flag funky.  It has the foul stench of statist agenda all over it.  Smells like a pile of Obama roasting on sun-baked asphalt.

Ask Dear Leader Obama if he is involved...I bet I know his response...

« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 07:49:46 AM by Libertas »