Author Topic: Somali Mohammadan terrorizing Amarillo WalMart  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Somali Mohammadan terrorizing Amarillo WalMart
« on: June 15, 2016, 07:45:15 AM »
Mohammad Moghaddam.

Amarillo police say an armed Walmart employee likely upset for being passed over for a promotion took two people hostage before being shot and killed by officers inside the store near Interstate 27 and Georgia Street.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/277323-breaking-active-shooter-situation-at-walmart-in-amarillo-texas/

Calling it workplace violence, which if the above bullsh*t is true is true enough...but still carried out by another Mohammadan cultist!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Somali Mohammadan terrorizing Amarillo WalMart
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 09:45:40 AM »
Why is it that "workplace violence" only seems to occur when it's muzzies doing the violating?

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 11:26:34 AM »
Thank goodness for the happy ending.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 11:29:02 AM »
Why is it that "workplace violence" only seems to occur when it's muzzies doing the violating?

Because Progs are gutless cowards who would rather see people die than let them protect themselves from undiluted evil.

Did you hear NLN's BS?

"And let me make a final point. For a while now, the main contribution of some on the other side of the aisle have made in the fight against ISIL is to criticize this administration, and me, for not using the phrase 'Radical Islam'. That's the key they tell us. We can't beat ISIL unless we call them 'Radical Islamist's'. What exactly would using this label accomplish? What exactly would it change?"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-15/trump-responds-obama-was-more-angry-me-he-was-shooter

It would be intelligently recognizing the true nature of the threat and you know that, you dissembling miserable f**kstick!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.