Author Topic: First Shot in the Statist Attack on the First Amendment Experiences Return Fire!  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Mass Attorney General Demands Documents From Conservative Groups Over Their Global Warming Skepticism…

One of them responds:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-17/fck-fascist-one-mans-epic-response-mass-ag-over-subpoena-climate-change

::whoohoo::   ::thumbsup::   ::cool::   ::USA::   ::bustamove::   ::popcorn::

::clapping::

Awesome to see people fighting back...and telling the fascist progs to go bleep themselves!

And this bullsplatter...

“Financial damages alone may be insufficient,” Schneiderman said. “The First Amendment does not give you the right to commit fraud.”

These stupid fuuks keep repeating this gibberish like it is accurate which it isn't and uttering it out mouths that lie for the Prog Agenda 24/7/365 without any guilt or remorse...

Plus...the stupid fuuks are trying to conflate 1st Amendment rights of SPEECH and THOUGHT with the criminal ACT OF FRAUD...without showing ANY evidence of fraud...on the contrary, all the FRAUD has been documented on the Climate Scammer side of this topic!

Yeah, I would not want to talk about that.

Oh, and even if after all the shat-tossing and judge-shopping...unless a Soviet-style show trial is conducted how are these dumbfuuks going to avoid the fraud on their side from being brought up?

Give me a nudge when it is time to shoot these treasonous fuuks!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 09:15:49 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Libertas, your link isn't showing up.

eta:  Ooookay, now it is.

Nevermind.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

Nevermind.

Not for me.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers

Nevermind.

Not for me.

Nor for me.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Not visible for me either today.

IDP, the site has been glitchy lately; slow loading and no loading.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
 ::pullhair::  Bloody infernal net!

Try now...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
I appreciate your efforts to post the thread and fix the links Libertas. I can get the link to open but the page won't load for me (all the text is squished against the right side of the page).

My guess is this is the guy who told the AG to "FO Fascist!" Right?

Cue the picture of the mouse giving the eagle the finger.

I suspect dark days ahead for him....I hope he's prepared fro the shytstorm.

Do y'all think all of this is coincidental or is it possible that we're being treated to the full-court press because the left is smelling the end of the banquet?

In no particular order:

• A 60-40% chance that their presumptive presidential candidate will be indicted before the election (a proposition never before encountered in a presidential race)
  • The revelation that over 20% of a major presidential candidate's campaign treasury is courtesy of the House of Saud (expressly illegal and guess which candidate)
  • A major (and unprecedented since Lincoln's administration) rift within Ødungo's regime over policy
  • The revelation that the DNC conspired with one candidate over the others to get that candidate nominated (guess who - again!)
  • The recognition among many in the left's power structure that their grassroots are unhinged and violently uncontrollable - and hellbent to disrupt both presidential conventions.
  • The #blackliessplatter movement is promising riots irrespective of who wins the election and promises to disrupt the election itself. Oh, and as shyt-frosting on a crap cake the revelation that the #BLM spokesmoron DeRay has had an audience with Loretta Lynch - you know - the US Attorney General
  • The American public is understandibly frightened over the recent events in Orlando and not at all happy with the pResident over his feckless response to the tragedy.

All this and I haven't even gotten off US soil.

Yes - hillary-dillary may succeed. But only though massive vote fraud. Despite the pilpull to demonize Trump the truth is that hillary-dillary is the lest popular candidate to ever vie for the job. No one likes her - they're just grimly determined not to lose the office. Add to that the massive discord and ill-will that she has sown within her own community and you have the makings of 1968 all over again.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, it's shaping up to be a heck of a year.  I do think the DemonRats are entering panic mode, and I can't say I am not enjoying certain aspects of it or not looking forward to more and greater mayhem.

Chickens...roost...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

Try now...

Possibly a short between the keyboard and the chair. ::exitstageleft::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Try now...

Possibly a short between the keyboard and the chair. ::exitstageleft::

Who youz call-in short, bub?   ::dueling::

Maybe I just have a shocking personality...I am OK with that.   :D