Topics > The Police State

First Shot in the Statist Attack on the First Amendment Experiences Return Fire!

(1/2) > >>

Libertas:
Mass Attorney General Demands Documents From Conservative Groups Over Their Global Warming Skepticism…

One of them responds:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-17/fck-fascist-one-mans-epic-response-mass-ag-over-subpoena-climate-change

::whoohoo::   ::thumbsup::   ::cool::   ::USA::   ::bustamove::   ::popcorn::

::clapping::

Awesome to see people fighting back...and telling the fascist progs to go bleep themselves!

And this bullsplatter...

“Financial damages alone may be insufficient,” Schneiderman said. “The First Amendment does not give you the right to commit fraud.”

These stupid fuuks keep repeating this gibberish like it is accurate which it isn't and uttering it out mouths that lie for the Prog Agenda 24/7/365 without any guilt or remorse...

Plus...the stupid fuuks are trying to conflate 1st Amendment rights of SPEECH and THOUGHT with the criminal ACT OF FRAUD...without showing ANY evidence of fraud...on the contrary, all the FRAUD has been documented on the Climate Scammer side of this topic!

Yeah, I would not want to talk about that.

Oh, and even if after all the shat-tossing and judge-shopping...unless a Soviet-style show trial is conducted how are these dumbfuuks going to avoid the fraud on their side from being brought up?

Give me a nudge when it is time to shoot these treasonous fuuks!

Pandora:
Libertas, your link isn't showing up.

eta:  Ooookay, now it is.

Nevermind.

AlanS:

--- Quote from: Pandora on June 17, 2016, 09:58:42 AM ---Libertas, your link isn't showing up.

Nevermind.

--- End quote ---

Not for me.

IronDioPriest:

--- Quote from: AlanS on June 18, 2016, 05:44:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: Pandora on June 17, 2016, 09:58:42 AM ---Libertas, your link isn't showing up.

Nevermind.

--- End quote ---

Not for me.

--- End quote ---

Nor for me.

Pandora:
Not visible for me either today.

IDP, the site has been glitchy lately; slow loading and no loading.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version