Topics > World/Foreign Affairs

Great Britain Votes to LEAVE EU: Cameron intends to resign!

<< < (2/18) > >>

IronDioPriest:
It would be a wonderful thing to watch this grand experiment in liberal utopism crumble to dust, and for things to become contentious enough that the traditional Caucasian Europeans crush Scuzlam within their borders. Do it now, while you still can. Send them back to their hell-holes, and kill the ones who won't leave. Destroy every mosque.

Weisshaupt:

--- Quote from: Libertas on June 24, 2016, 08:46:35 AM ---France does and doesn't surprise me...they are a mixed bag...thinking they are still somebody to respect and not Germany's toy poodle...but the Musloid threat has awakened some.

Italy is a basket case and hard to see anybody caring if they left, probably would like to see the rest of the pigs go away too.

Netherlands?  Who cares?

I'd be watching the Eastern European nations, they know what life under tyranny and a sh*t economy was like, at some point they might want to form their own federation free of the EU and Russia.

--- End quote ---

I really think they were trying hard to hold this together. Look at the deals they kept giving Greece. They wanted very much to avoid any sort of precedent for leaving.
Like I said - this is either a controlled implosion by the elite,  or  Europe is finally waking up and rejecting "enlightened leadership"

Glock32:

--- Quote from: Weisshaupt on June 24, 2016, 08:35:10 AM ---Yeah, I am not sure this is really cause for celebration

1)  The resolution is non-binding on Parliament and the process of leaving is expected to take two years if it goes properly. .  Oops, got dragged out to 10 years , and not we really haven't done anything meaningful to leave yet. We just let Soros and friends beat the crap of our our currency to punish you plebeians for thinking you had a right to reject our enlightened will. That is what Obama meant by "back of the line" - Of course that assumes there is still a EU market to lord over them...

--- End quote ---

Oh it absolutely is cause for celebration.  No, it's not the winning of a war, but it's the winning of an important battle early on in the war.  The British government and EU outright rejecting the will of the British voters, or dragging out the process in a punitive manner, would be an absolutely ideal outcome -- it would force the tyrants into peeling off more of their mask in front of the entire world.

We need to learn how to accept when things go our way.  This is a blow to the globalists no matter what happens next.

Glock32:
Brexit Fever Spreads: Italy, France, Netherlands & Denmark Seek Vote On Leaving EU

Libertas:
Yeah, the fun is just starting...the exercise is well worth having.   ::popcorn::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version