Author Topic: Great Britain Votes to LEAVE EU: Cameron intends to resign!  (Read 141343 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Great Britain Votes to LEAVE EU: Cameron intends to resign!
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2018, 03:38:44 PM »
yep,  keep ignoring the will of the people,  that works out well.

It's funny how the elite goes on and on and on  about how ignorant regular people are,,,,,,,,,, but if you look at it,  your average person does know.   All too well.    How he is getting screwed by the process.

But they would never do it in a room full of we the unwashed.  Cowards.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2018, 09:20:20 AM »

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-09/may-weighs-return-brussels-ministers-threaten-resign-en-masse-if-draft-deal-brought

Have no idea why "acceptance" = "orderly" with all those EU strings attached...

Pretty much guarantees chaos...which Brussels wants so it can be exploited and which UK cannot avoid because Parliaments are geared to it.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2019, 07:37:01 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6592903/PM-faces-crushing-Brexit-defeat-vote-no-confidence.html

What a fustercluck.

And keep in mind...the demonazis here would like nothing better than to have a single chamber...

::unknowncomic::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2019, 06:30:22 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6592903/PM-faces-crushing-Brexit-defeat-vote-no-confidence.html

What a fustercluck.

And keep in mind...the demonazis here would like nothing better than to have a single chamber...

She keeps screwing around with bullsh*t no deals and she wonders why she has a problem on her hands.  I don't know what female for a snake is but she's one of those.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2019, 07:33:52 PM »
Like most European elites she probably wants to sabotage leaving. 

They never expected that the vote would go for "out".    They will do anything to stop it. 

Ironically enough,  if GB manages to escape,  it will only solidify London as a business center that would not be dragged down by being part of the EU.    All those folks voting to stay will likely make more money being out............

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2019, 06:53:16 AM »

What a fustercluck.

She keeps screwing around with bullsh*t no deals and she wonders why she has a problem on her hands. I don't know what female for a snake is but she's one of those.

Hillary aka pet of Satan.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2019, 06:56:28 AM »
Like most European elites she probably wants to sabotage leaving. 

They never expected that the vote would go for "out".    They will do anything to stop it. 

Ironically enough,  if GB manages to escape,  it will only solidify London as a business center that would not be dragged down by being part of the EU.    All those folks voting to stay will likely make more money being out............

Most of that is likely accurate...though any prosperity they may enjoy being broke free of the Eurostatists still doesn't mean they'll survive...merely means they'll survive longer without out them...they could thrive if after having accomplished that break they break from kissing Mohammadan ass...otherwise they just parred two certain deaths to one.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2019, 11:41:20 AM »
What a sh*t show...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6746049/PM-holds-crisis-Cabinet-sign-two-month-Brexit-delay.html

...shows how weak May is, how pathetic Parliamentary system is, how diluted/polluted England is...

::)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2019, 12:21:52 PM »
Has anyone else seen this re: dismantling/moving British national sovereignty to Brussels? It looks like it’s 90-95% complete - unless there is MASSIVE pushback from the citizenry.

https://youtu.be/EokwQi15pO0
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2019, 01:07:17 PM »
You ask too much of the average Brit...between surrendering to and rationalizing Islamoid behavior, being butthurt over Trump (fill in the blank), binge-drinking escapades and football hooliganism and banning Tommy from (fill in the blank) and watching their own politicians sniff and scream at their own asses...

There is just no time left in the day!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2019, 01:31:38 PM »
You ask too much of the average Brit...between surrendering to and rationalizing Islamoid behavior, being butthurt over Trump (fill in the blank), binge-drinking escapades and football hooliganism and banning Tommy from (fill in the blank) and watching their own politicians sniff and scream at their own asses...

There is just no time left in the day!

Jolly bad luck, then . . . 🥺
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2019, 07:56:12 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/03/13/parliament-no-longer-represents-people-may-loses-control-own-motion/

Veteran Brexit campaigner Nigel Farage said immediately after the vote, “A total disgrace, Parliament no longer represents the people,” adding, “This is a Parliament of outright liars. We will have to fight them again. And mark my words — we will beat them once more.”

Mr Farage later penned a piece for The Telegraph, where he confirmed what he had written in 2017 that “The great Brexit betrayal has begun,” noting, “Well, although it pains me to say it, the vote in Parliament to take no deal off the table proves that, 20 months ago, I was right.”

Yup, that's what Capo-run mob-rule...er, democracy...does best...sabotage the will of the people they pay lip service to in representing...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2019, 08:07:59 AM »
Nigel Farage -- is returning to front-line campaigning to fight for Brexit.

Farage, the former leader of the U.K. Independence Party, is spearheading a new vehicle -- the Brexit Party -- which launches its contest for next month’s European Parliament elections on Friday.

Addressing an event in the pro-Brexit city of Coventry, England, Farage warned opponents his approach was now “no more Mr. Nice Guy,” He said he’d placed a 1,000-pound ($1,300) bet on his party coming top in the election and slammed the political establishment as incompetent.

“We are lions led by donkeys,” he said.

The government does not want to hold the vote scheduled for May 23 because the country is in the process of leaving the European Union. But Prime Minister Theresa May has conceded the election will need to go ahead if the Brexit deal she’s negotiated with the bloc is not ratified in Parliament in time.Euroskeptics such as Farage are dismayed that Brexit has now been delayed twice -- and the U.K. is currently scheduled to remain inside the EU until Oct. 31, if Parliament does not approve the divorce agreement before then.

‘Betrayed’

“Three years ago we voted to leave the European Union. We were told it would be implemented,” Farage told BBC Radio on Friday. “We have been betrayed -- and the fightback begins today.”

Godspeed Nigel.

::thumbsup::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2019, 03:15:44 PM »
     ::praying::
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2019, 05:05:06 AM »
“Three years ago we voted to leave the European Union. We were told it would be implemented,” Farage told BBC Radio on Friday. “We have been betrayed -- and the fightback begins today.”

In their face! Just like they do to us!!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2019, 12:18:20 PM »
https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/08/uk-boris-johnson-accuses-members-of-parliament-of-collaborating-with-eu-to-block-brexit/

Hmmm...not sure what the problem is...seems precedent has been established that Arkancide and accidental death by polonium are legitimate tools of statecraft...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2019, 06:45:10 PM »
  See that is the problem. They should be shot in plain site or at very least televised.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2019, 07:41:54 AM »
Yes yes!

Oh, and I like this - https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/19/president-trump-and-pm-boris-johnson-discuss-brexit-and-trade-deal/

A direct agreement, sans continental tweakers?!   ::whoohoo::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2019, 07:39:26 PM »
  See that is the problem. They should be shot in plain site or at very least televised.

Pay per View would be a great government revenue generator.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson