Author Topic: I feel much better today !!  (Read 3390 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
I feel much better today !!
« on: June 25, 2016, 09:54:29 PM »
  My lovely wife went to Jack and Jill baby shower today. What a great reason for people to get together and celebrate a birth.  Now mind you I was at work cause I don't like some of the husbands(libs to the max) one of the brought up Brexit and she had to show support for the Brits he made a comment about only the old  and uneducated voted for it and only they would support it. Being smarter than anybody else in the room he made the sad mistake of hurting her feelings.

Which was a big mistake on his part, cause she gave me a quick text explaining what just happened.  Being me I left work and decided to attend the little get together.  She was happy to see me and I sat there as if I knew nothing about what happened.

It took a little bit but he brought up to a couple of his buds what liar Trump is, which gave me the opening on a silver platter I was waiting for. I told him that I was interested in discussing the subject of liars.   After starting at Watergate and the Bitch being thrown off the team for being a liar I went chapter and verse to White water the cattle futures investment, Vince Foster, Travel gate, her landing ducking fire, Bengazi, her emails her lies through this entire campaign in much greater detail than I'm will to go through here, we know the story.

He responds with what about Bush and his lies? I looked at him and told him that moral equivalence wasn't going to do him one bit of good cause Bush wasn't running and were going to stay on point and discuss the liar at hand.

There some ex Marines there that wanted in on the conversation but I informed them that this was a private debate and they were welcome to sit in but it was going to be me him and his phone so he could look on the web for help.  In short I tore his ass up for about 45 minutes as only an angry conservative car salesman can without the assistance of a phone or the web. I ended with "I know you think were all knuckle draggers and too stupid to know or understand the workings of the world around us but we know bullsh*t when we hear and see it which is more than I can say about you masters of the universe"

Then I asked him what he thought of what just happened in the UK  oddly enough he had no opinion.  I haven't torn anybody up like that in a long time and I feel great.  The Marines wanted me to do shots with them, apparently the enjoyed it to no end and then the wives turned up so we all turned tail and ran to the horse shoe pit.

He sat there with his buds like lightening just hit them. ASSHOLE!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: I feel much better today !!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 10:04:57 PM »
GOOD on ya!  He probably won't stay burnt, they never do, but you did your job.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 10:15:15 PM »
GOOD on ya!  He probably won't stay burnt, they never do, but you did your job.

Nan sees still as her knight in shining armor for now.. tomorrow who knows.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 10:24:12 PM »

He responds with what about Bush and his lies? I looked at him and told him that moral equivalence wasn't going to do him one bit of good cause Bush wasn't running and were going to stay on point and discuss the liar at hand.

I hope you pointed out that the only standards liberals have in regard to ethics are the double standards. Hence its Bad when Trump lies, but it doesn't matter if Hillary does
As my Mother admitted,  Liberal Leaders need not be moral. They just need to have a plan to provide "prosperity" - and if that prosperity comes at the expense of individual rights,  extortion, ponzi schemes , taxes on future generations etc, it doesn't matter who gets hurt. As long as they get theirs.

I really don't have the patience to deal with them anymore. I go for the jugular, and make them admit that they have no ethics, and believe other people are the communal property of the state, and that they deny others have rights, or that the consent of the governed is needed for legitimacy - thus they reject the two most important principals the nation was founded upon, and they think themselves good Americans and not traitors? I make them dig their way out of that if they can.  Supporting Liars is the least of their sins.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 11:57:28 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 10:55:33 PM »
Good for you JF!

Sometimes these sorts of victories are few and far in between but they do feel good when you have them.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 11:53:01 AM »
Good for you JF!

Sometimes these sorts of victories are few and far in between but they do feel good when you have them.

You get that right!!  I truly enjoyed taking the smug right off his face. The Marines got a huge kick out of it. They surprised to find that I am an Immigrant  and know what I know and that I thank you guys for. This has been and remains an education for me.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 12:59:07 PM »
I know that must have been hard...resisting the urge to kill that fool with your bare hands and then bellow "Next?!", So good on ya.

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2016, 03:05:40 PM »
 ::clapping::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2016, 03:53:12 PM »
I know that must have been hard...resisting the urge to kill that fool with your bare hands and then bellow "Next?!", So good on ya.

::thumbsup::

No I don't want them dead I want them to shut the hell up when they see me.  That way they die a little bit at a time.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2016, 05:53:44 PM »
Nice work!  I am with Weisshaupt on this, I just can't even get into it with them anymore.  About the best I can do is tell them in so many words "I'll see you on the battlefield"

Things are fixed.  There are no minds left to change  There is only a quickening.  In the war to come there can only be victory or death.  I am not living in the nightmare they intend for this world.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2016, 12:22:00 AM »
   No I don't want them dead I want them to shut the hell up when they see me.  That way they die a little bit at a time.

Most Libtards  are the sheep. They repeat the talking points not because they believe them, but because its how they bleat to the rest of the herd. "I am one of  you!. I belong!"
To him you are insane for not wanting to belong to his special club. To him , you were an idiot to not believe as he does , in spite of the evidence.  After all he has the imagination to believe in a better world, and the ends justify the means. If all one has to do to get to a  Utopian Society is elect the corrupt bitch of Benghazi, then OBVIOUSLY a moral person would accept that tradeoff.
He is the better man for taking the high road and  avoiding conflict with you -  he is more civilized, kinder and tolerant than you. ( never you mind he votes for conflict and support it when it occurs) 

Trust me, he doesn't die inside-- that doesn't happen.   At no point this this person experience shame, remorse or humiliation.  If anything it confirmed his opinions about you,  because any disagreement with them is seen as evidence of their superiority. I know that doesn't make rational sense, but they don't value rationality. If he is quiet around you in the future it is because he thinks you aren't worth  his time, being too stupid to see that he is superior and better than you.  You are after all - too stupid to realize that you should want to be in his club - to belong. Because belonging is the most important thing in life. You must keep the faith.  Liberalism is , after all is said and done, a cult masquerading as a political ideology.  ( Real ideologies actually have principles) Cults  exist to organize and wield power over their members, and if possible force more people into the cult. 

I am glad you enjoyed beating him down in a rational argument , and I am lad the Marines were able to see it. Its wonderful that  you gained satisfaction from doing so. Just don't think  it in anyway affect the libtard negatively.  Its just YOUR truth and HIS truth is still valid. He knows because he asked his herd  friends and they all told him so. He has a right to his own facts and truth, and rationality or the idea that there is only one truth, or one reality is so primitive.  IN fact, e might even feel pity for you because you are so limited by such ideas.

Seriously, don't look inside a liberal's head, you won't like the irrational, emotion driven animal you will find.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:26:28 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2016, 07:38:48 AM »
I agree, the libtard I am sure walked away and told all his like-minded zombies "see, I told you what they were like, totally mean, racist, stupid and vicious..."...such fools will never learn and can never be converted...they are like the Satanic followers of that Iblis-buttbuddy Mohammad...they will never change.

But hey, I begrudge nobody their desire to play with their food before killing it.   :D

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2016, 08:01:08 PM »
 Look guys I have slowly been loosing interest in the fight because I was starting to believe that it makes no difference to the fools what we or I think they are the educated ones and I/we are nothing but knuckle draggers.

Yet they burn and  crap on police cars they demonstrate at the drop of a hat and we sit and watch and shake our heads in disgust. They silence speakers and talk about the fist amendment and we sit and shake our heads.

Well I'm done shaking my head I chose to rattle their cages and verbally rip their belief to pieces with facts not talking points.  Let them leave and talk sh*t behind my back but from hear out they will not dare speak nonsense for fear of being called out right there right then.

I suddenly am interested in having the fight at any time.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2016, 07:14:06 AM »
I hear ya JF.  Circumstances differ...and catch me at the right time and I might ridicule them and laugh in their face or light them up like a Christmas tree or just glare at them like a tiger eyeing something lesser and mulling my interest in slaughtering it.

Sometimes the impulse to pounce can be palpable.

Rattle on!   ::cool::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2016, 09:26:19 AM »
  Well I'm done shaking my head I chose to rattle their cages and verbally rip their belief to pieces with facts not talking points.  Let them leave and talk sh*t behind my back but from hear out they will not dare speak nonsense for fear of being called out right there right then.

I suddenly am interested in having the fight at any time.

Then  you need to do something they will understand. Get 5 guys together. Grab them, drag them to an alley, beat the sh*t out of them till they confess to a crime ( yes they have all committed crimes-- they after all think its okay to break the law if they don't get caught) and then blackmail them.  THEN you will have rattled their cage. They are grade school bullies and the ONLY thing they understand or will ever understand is being knocked on their ass. The only thing they understand is violence and the guy with more power.

I don't think we are quite there yet.. but as law enforcement wanes, and these riots become common, it will be ever easier to pull these monkeys from the violence and beat the crap out of them under the cover of self defense.  And then when law enforcement is nothing but a memory - any one of these jackals that spouts off will just simply not make it home.

You still will not change their minds,  but they will at least be scared of you, and show respect to you ( and by extension your rights) ,  which is really all you can expect from an unthinking  animal.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 06:30:12 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2016, 07:13:30 PM »
  I know that I can't change their minds but it's not about them it's about Me and feeling like I am having the fight and not just bitching about it.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2016, 07:22:18 PM »
Plus it might benefit someone else overhearing the exchange.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2016, 07:34:10 PM »
Plus it might benefit someone else overhearing the exchange.

I want to make them look and feel like door mats. And anyone listening can make their own choices.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2016, 04:53:04 PM »
Good job, John.

I got in a bit of a heated internet war with my sister. Again. She posted some lame Occupy Democrat poster that basically said Republican budget cuts were responsible for 4 dead Americans in Benghazi. Even though I had been consuming, I kept a level head, went to National Review, linked an article I remembered reading where Charlene Lamb admitted under oath in a House Oversight Hearing that budget cuts had nothing to do with the lack of security in Benghazi.

Well no sh*t. I told sis I was tired of proving that her little Occupy Dem posters were damned lies. It just isn't any fun anymore battling these dipsh*ts. They are emotionally crippled and intellectually dishonest. It's like trying to win an argument with a five year old.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2016, 02:45:52 PM »
Unrepentant five year old spoiled bats need spankings, it's how the concept of consequences is learned, and if that fails prison and an early death result.