Author Topic: This is my shocked face: no charges for Hillary  (Read 105004 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: This is my shocked face: no charges for Hillary
« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2016, 11:06:03 AM »
The deafening silence from the mainstream press...I swear.  If the roles were reversed, there would already be high ranking officials in prison orange.  It's exasperating.  If even 10% of this were reported on the evening news, public perception would be dramatically different.

These damned political officers masquerading as journalists...there's no punishment severe enough for them.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2016, 12:59:56 PM »
It's gonna make for some rather energetic sport once the flare goes up.

Man, I hope there is enough to retrieve from the lake bottom to make a difference!   ::praying::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2016, 06:39:23 PM »
It's gonna make for some rather energetic sport once the flare goes up.

Man, I hope there is enough to retrieve from the lake bottom to make a difference!   ::praying::

Me too.   ::curtsy4::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2016, 12:33:09 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2016, 12:40:15 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #105 on: October 28, 2016, 12:57:37 PM »
Whatever...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-28/fbi-said-reopen-probe-hillary-clinton-emails

...I'm not buying this and Trump should be quick to call it a phony pre-election PR Op meant to hush the Clinton corruption chatter by making idiots think "the authorities will look into it and make the right call" only to be once again made chumps for trusting this sh*t!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #106 on: October 28, 2016, 02:15:00 PM »
Yeah, I think if anything this is her puppetmasters establishing it as a Sword of Damocles to hang over her head once in office.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2016, 05:53:23 PM »
I am enjoying seeing headless progs on the presstitute propaganda cycle going apesh*t, hard to ignore real news when something like this hits 11 days out.  And that it came about as a result of looking at Huma's old faux partner Weiner's email is hilarious, and hopefully Clinton gets hoisted on her own petard as a result.  Enjoyable seeing Trump bring it up like "Duh!  Told ya!", yeah we all told 'em...only an idiot doesn't know she is pure filth!

Drudge  -

::hysterical::

"Clinton's corruption is on a scale we have never seen before."

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28/trump-on-clinton-we-must-not-let-her-take-her-criminal-scheme-into-the-oval-office.html

Watergate journalist Carl Bernstein comments on the FBI's shocking Friday afternoon announcement that they are reopening the investigation into Hilary Clinton's email server because new evidence has come to light.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/28/bernstein_fbi_would_not_reopen_case_unless_new_evidence_was_a_real_bombshell.html

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2016, 08:29:16 PM »
Nice t'see Hitlery served a Sh*t Sandwich for once. Everyone on her side is "confident" that this won't change the landscape...but hey..."f*Uck you, b*itch"

« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 09:26:11 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #109 on: October 28, 2016, 10:19:04 PM »
There are 3 competing theories as to why he might be doing this now that come to mind.

1.  He might be seeking to restore his badly damaged reputation, recognizing that the damage he has inflicted on the FBI is substantial.  Three days ago, American Thinker published an open letter from a retired FBI Agent, Hugh Galyean, that laid out some of the damage Comey has inflicted on the institution he leads.  There is little doubt that this reached many in the FBI family, putting in print what people have only whispered about.  If those silenced voices start speaking out, Comey could face a serious loss of face. In this scenario, he is heading off a staff rebellion, possibly including mass resignations.
2.  Rush Limbaugh today discussed an alternative theory, that by announcing an FBI Investigation resuming, Comey is putting a lid on further attention to Wikileaks. I guess this means that Clinton forces will argue we must wait for the investigation to be complete (after the election) before speaking about what the evil Russians are planting into our politics.
3.  It is possible that something so dramatic came up in the pertinent emails that postponing a public reaction by not announcing the reopening of the investigation would, be regarded as political interference by covering up a smoking gun until after the election. In this scenario, Comey is assuming the evidence cannot be suppressed, and that he would be held accountable after it comes out. This scenario also indicates that we could be headed for a constitutional crisis, involving the possible indictment of a president-elect before an election. Or the evidence being turned over to the House of Representatives for impeachment hearings.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/3_competing_theories_on_why_the_fbi_reopened_the_hillary_email_server_investigation.html

4.  All of the above.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2016, 01:08:21 AM »
If you want to sample some pure unhinged hilarity, read the comments at the NY Slimes and Washington Compost.  Now all of a sudden the same James Comey they praised as the even keeled, consummate professional back in July is in October a Republican operative using his position to manipulate an election.

The greatest thing is to drive our enemies before us, and hear the lamentations of their transwomen.

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2016, 10:25:25 AM »
If you want to sample some pure unhinged hilarity, read the comments at the NY Slimes and Washington Compost.  Now all of a sudden the same James Comey they praised as the even keeled, consummate professional back in July is in October a Republican operative using his position to manipulate an election.

The greatest thing is to drive our enemies before us, and hear the lamentations of their transwomen.

In all fairness, I witnessed very similar treatment of megan kelly by the right - adoration when she went after donna brazilla and then contempt when she went after Gingrich. We're all so tightly wrapped up in this thing that it is easy to get lost in the emotional appeal.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2016, 10:39:39 AM »
There are 3 competing theories as to why he might be doing this now that come to mind.

1.  He might be seeking to restore his badly damaged reputation, recognizing that the damage he has inflicted on the FBI is substantial.  Three days ago, American Thinker published an open letter from a retired FBI Agent, Hugh Galyean, that laid out some of the damage Comey has inflicted on the institution he leads.  There is little doubt that this reached many in the FBI family, putting in print what people have only whispered about.  If those silenced voices start speaking out, Comey could face a serious loss of face. In this scenario, he is heading off a staff rebellion, possibly including mass resignations.
2.  Rush Limbaugh today discussed an alternative theory, that by announcing an FBI Investigation resuming, Comey is putting a lid on further attention to Wikileaks. I guess this means that Clinton forces will argue we must wait for the investigation to be complete (after the election) before speaking about what the evil Russians are planting into our politics.
3.  It is possible that something so dramatic came up in the pertinent emails that postponing a public reaction by not announcing the reopening of the investigation would, be regarded as political interference by covering up a smoking gun until after the election. In this scenario, Comey is assuming the evidence cannot be suppressed, and that he would be held accountable after it comes out. This scenario also indicates that we could be headed for a constitutional crisis, involving the possible indictment of a president-elect before an election. Or the evidence being turned over to the House of Representatives for impeachment hearings.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/3_competing_theories_on_why_the_fbi_reopened_the_hillary_email_server_investigation.html

4.  All of the above.

Another thing that occurs to me...

We know that Huma had the same bad (illegal) email habits as her paramour Hellery. She accessed sensitive information using non-secure equipment and commingled personal stuff with State Department stuff. We know this because comey admitted it when he excused The Gang Who Couldn't Shoot Straight.

The latest revelation is that a computer still in the wild (until his own separate criminal investigation) and in use by the arch pervert weinerboy contained an unspecified amount of Huma's (and by extension Hellary's) emails. This raises these obvious questions: where else does this information exist, what secrets are among them, and who has access?

If I were of the hacking mindset I'd be all over this treasure hunt.

It ain't over til the fat Hellary squeals!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2016, 01:54:04 PM »

Part of me almost feels sorry for Huma Abedin.  Look at the real life troll her mission required her to marry.  Imagine the unspeakable acts her mission has required her to perform on Hillary.  I'm surprised that woman doesn't have the Thousand Yard Stare by now.

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2016, 02:48:41 PM »
Hell she's crying because she knows the fall guy in all this by name......and it ain't a guy.

Take you medicine, Huma. I know, it's a bitter pill.....or take your chances outing Hillary.....How's your heart, Huma? You look a little frail.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #115 on: October 29, 2016, 02:51:23 PM »
I'm sorry.....she has that look of " is suicide in my future"?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2016, 04:03:45 PM »

H/T: WRSA

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2016, 05:30:16 PM »
I read Roger Simon's article on PJ Media about Comey's statement and then went on to the comments.  Reading comments just about everywhere, save Fernandez' Belmont Club pieces, is worse than a waste of time due to the Lefty trolls.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #118 on: October 29, 2016, 06:14:41 PM »
Hell at PJ Media these days you don't even have to wade into the comments to get shill talking points.  Right now Rick Moran has a front page piece about a pro-Trump woman busted in Nevada for voter fraud and he exclaims how it's a consequence of Trump's irresponsibly wild accusations that election rigging is a thing.

That place has been Cuck central for a long time, especially that guy.

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #119 on: October 29, 2016, 07:47:56 PM »
Ladies & gentlemen...

...it's over.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.