Author Topic: This is my shocked face: no charges for Hillary  (Read 104928 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: This is my shocked face: no charges for Hillary
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2016, 08:50:00 AM »
And yeah...collusion, conspiracy, cronyism...whatever you want to call it between Clinton and Obama?  Yeah, it isn't fantasy, it's fact!

Newly disclosed emails show top Obama administration officials were in close contact with Hillary Clinton’s nascent presidential campaign in early 2015 about the potential fallout from revelations that the former secretary of state used a private email server.
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/06/white-house-coordinated-clinton-email-issues-new-documents-show/

But hey...look no further...give it the FBI wave-through!

I think out of all the things that piss me off, the one thing that still enrages me more than any other is the fact that for the huge majority of people, if it isn't on the big TV networks then it never happened.

Even with the growth of alternative media, the MSM still has a death grip on the public consciousness.  They still establish and disseminate the narratives.  They know exactly what they're doing.  They coordinate with each other behind the scenes.  They are waging conscious psychological warfare in service to their masters in the Democratic Party.  That's not hyperbole, it's demonstrable fact.

For those reasons, I will always rank the media as the #1 enemy.  Bunch of ornaments in need of a tree.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2016, 09:03:10 AM »
And yeah...collusion, conspiracy, cronyism...whatever you want to call it between Clinton and Obama?  Yeah, it isn't fantasy, it's fact!

Newly disclosed emails show top Obama administration officials were in close contact with Hillary Clinton’s nascent presidential campaign in early 2015 about the potential fallout from revelations that the former secretary of state used a private email server.
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/06/white-house-coordinated-clinton-email-issues-new-documents-show/

But hey...look no further...give it the FBI wave-through!

I think out of all the things that piss me off, the one thing that still enrages me more than any other is the fact that for the huge majority of people, if it isn't on the big TV networks then it never happened.

Even with the growth of alternative media, the MSM still has a death grip on the public consciousness.  They still establish and disseminate the narratives.  They know exactly what they're doing.  They coordinate with each other behind the scenes.  They are waging conscious psychological warfare in service to their masters in the Democratic Party.  That's not hyperbole, it's demonstrable fact.

For those reasons, I will always rank the media as the #1 enemy.  Bunch of ornaments in need of a tree.

Yeah...and all that pathetic bleating once they are run down and caught about "just doing their job!" is just another version of the Nuremberg Defense and it is only going to increase the torment they so richly deserve!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2016, 09:42:48 AM »
These emails are so revealing...hard to wade through them all, but just do simple searches and scan a few...these people are evil and they are literally everywhere...

The collusion between the presscorpse, Hollyweirdo's, foundations, think-tank's, officeholders of every type, unionistas, foreign interlopers, ...it is endless!

I found one about Trump that is very revealing...everybody knows the nature of the GOP and it's foolish Establishment contamination!

No one is more perplexed by Donald Trump than the leaders of the Republican
Party. On May 5, after Trump effectively clinched the Republican
nomination, Paul Ryan famously asked:

Does he share our values and our principles on limited government, the
proper role of the executive, adherence to the Constitution? As the speaker
of the Republican-dominated House, Ryan could have posed a harder question:
Do Republican voters “share our values and our principles”? The answer to
this question, based at least on the 10.7 million votes cast for Trump in
Republican primaries and caucuses so far, is “no.”

http://dcleaks.com/

People are going to need to run down a lot of traitors!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2016, 12:03:00 PM »
Their own self-respect and future legitimacy of their organization are small prices to pay for those government pensions, doncha know.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2016, 02:55:29 PM »
She blurted out, on national tv during Wednesday's debate, our nuclear launch time, another national security breach.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2016, 03:40:43 PM »
She is going to be responsible for millions of deaths if she is successfully installed into the White House.

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2016, 07:47:37 PM »
She is going to be responsible for millions of deaths if she is successfully installed into the White House.

Yup,  that is the worst part of her incoming regime.   It's inevitable.   

I only hope she is as sick as some think she is.   I think her dying in office is the only way we prevent her from a full term in office.  The stress of the job killing her will be the ultimate karma.  She will never see the inside of a jail cell.   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2016, 07:18:43 AM »
November 9th could be an interesting day...there could be an Operation Litvinenko in play.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2016, 08:06:14 AM »
More corruption?  Damn Alt-Right conspiracy!

http://www.wsj.com/articles/clinton-ally-aids-campaign-of-fbi-officials-wife-1477266114

And Clinton Foundation corruption is no big deal...everybody knew it!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/302979-even-clinton-foundation-lawyers-thought-the-non-profit-was-shady-too/

More nothing to see here, move along and enjoy your freedumbs...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2016, 09:59:10 AM »
The fortune.com article that the weaselzippers point to is a piece of crap. They pretend to cast an objective, middle of the road eye at the issue and then, just like comey they recite all the injurious things the Clinton Crime Foundation does only to excuse it as failing to meet the mark.

Who ya gonna believe - me or your own lying eyes?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2016, 11:35:52 AM »
Well...for too many people 'Soup that is a difficult if not impossible question to answer honestly!

[urlYhe Democrat-Media Complex Geobbels faction being happily in the Hillary Clinton tank and eagerly and braggadociously assisting her is real]http://observer.com/2016/10/no-consequences-from-media-peers-for-reporters-caught-colluding-with-hillary/[/url] and too many people know and don't care or are too stupid to care because these weak-minded fools accepted the Democrat-Media Complex's behavioral modification program hook, line and sinker!

So it's no surprise an electorate this willfully stupid can be duped so easily...they want to be duped.  It is now at the point where people they've been conditioned to accept can lie to their faces and they buy every spoon-fed word...and those they've been conditioned to hate can speak the God's honest truth and be called a liar...and the morons will believe that too!

All that and the rampant cheating and the fact that the Soros voting machines are real makes me think that no matter what people say, no matter any favorable trend or realistic appraisal of true citizen sentiment stacked up against the corrupt crippled old nutjob...it's hard to see how that much treason and corruption and stupidity can be overcome...and it is only getting more difficult with each passing second.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2016, 05:27:03 PM »
Laws are for the huddled masses. Dem leadership are not the huddled masses.

Glad I'm semi checking out so it will be easier to rid myself of anyone democratic. If you claim to be a democrat, I have no choice to believe you are too stupid or too corrupt to be an acquaintance. To keep peace, I will tolerate you at a family gathering but rest assured, as soon as I can leave, I'm gone.

I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2016, 07:59:49 AM »
A close confidante of Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman was convinced she 'wanted to get away with' keeping all her official emails on a private homebrew server, according to a stolen email released Tuesday by WikiLeaks.
In the message chain, Center for American Progress president Neera Tanden told Clinton chairman John Podesta – who was also the far-left group's board chairman – that Clinton should 'immediately' move to hand her entire email archive over to the National Archives.
The conversation came one day after The New York Times first published evidence of the former secretary of state's controversial email setup, which put her work-related correspondence outside the reach of officials who responded to Freedom of Information Act requests.

'Why didn't they get this stuff out like 18 months ago? So crazy,' Tanden said.
Podesta responded, calling foot-dragging by Clinton and her lawyers Cheryl Mills and David Kendall 'unbelievable.'
' guess I know the answer,' Tanden chimed in, answering her own question.
'[T]hey wanted to get away with it.'
Mills and Kendall, along with former Clinton spokesman Philippe Reines 'sure weren't forthcoming on the facts here,' Podesta fumed.
In addition to counseling her legally, Mills was Clinton's chief of staff at the U.S. State Department from 2009 to 2013.
'This is a [C]heryl special,' Tanden griped.
' know you love her, but this stuff is like her Achilles heal [sic]. Or kryptonite. he just can't say no to this s**t.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3872268/Wikileaks-bombshell-Clinton-campaign-chair-s-confidante-said-Hillary-lawyers-never-disclosed-secret-email-server-wanted-away-it.html

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2016, 08:01:37 AM »
Where there is smoke...well, you won't find Obama stooge Comey, or a principled Republican, so...no fire.

::upsidedownflag::

Can you just imagine the corruption and lawlessness of a Hillary Regime?   ::speechless::

(Crazy, I had to split off this from above...cannot see how to un-line-out the line-out...it is code I cannot see!)

Want more smoke?  Here's some coming out of Obama's arse!

Recall that in a March 2015 interview with CBS, just after the NYT reported of Hillary's use of a private email server, president Obama told the American public he had only learned about Hillary's "unusual" arrangement from the press.

As we further reminded readers one month ago, CBS News senior White House correspondent Bill Plante asked Mr. Obama when he learned about her private email system after his Saturday appearance in Selma, Alabama. "The same time everybody else learned it through news reports," the president told Plante. "The policy of my administration is to encourage transparency, which is why my emails, the BlackBerry I carry around, all those records are available and archived," Mr. Obama said. "I'm glad that Hillary's instructed that those emails about official business need to be disclosed."

Unfortunately, the "transparency" of the Obama administration was severely tarnished in late September, when in the FBI's interview notes with Huma Abedin released by the FBI it was first revealed that Obama had used a pseudonymous email account: "Once informed that the sender's name is believed to be pseudonym used by the president, Abedin exclaimed: 'How is this not classified?'" the report says. "Abedin then expressed her amazement at the president's use of a pseudonym and asked if she could have a copy of the email."

To be sure, this was not definitive evidence that Obama was aware of Hillary's email server, nor that there may have been collusion between the president and the Clinton campaign.

That changed today, however, when in the latest Podesta dump we learn that in an email from Cheryl Mills to John Podesta, the Clinton aide upon learning what Obama had just said...

... countered with something quite stunning:

...we need to clean this up - he has emails from her - they do not say state.gov
That, ladies and gentlemen, is proof that the president not only lied, but did so with the clear intention of protecting the Clinton campaign.

As a further reminder, Politico previously reported that the State Department had refused to make public that and other emails Clinton exchanged with Obama. Lawyers cited the "presidential communications privilege," a variation of executive privilege, in order to withhold the messages under the Freedom of Information Act. It is therefore unknown what the president's "alternative" email account was, or who hosted it.

This also explains why in a prior Wikileak, Podesta told Mills in an email titled "Special Category" that she thinks "we should hold emails to and from potus? That's the heart of his exec privilege. We could get them to ask for that. They may not care, but I(t) seems like they will." Mills did not respond by email.

The Clinton-Obama emails were turned over to the State Department, which later announced it would not release them.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-25/podesta-shocker-cheryl-mills-tells-podesta-we-need-clean-obama-has-emails-her

Treason, it's all the rage today!!!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 08:46:10 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2016, 08:13:59 AM »
Bless James, he does like to taunt his enemies...like a cat playing with its prey!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/303462-breaking-james-okeefe-has-surprise-for-hillary-clinton-and-dem-operative-brad-woodhouse/

::cool::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero