Author Topic: This is my shocked face: no charges for Hillary  (Read 105117 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: This is my shocked face: no charges for Hillary
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2016, 04:04:23 PM »
The only way I think Comey laid out a brilliant strategy is if he ends up in a airline crash, has a heart attack, slips and busts his head in.....Things like that.

You should probably leave room for an exercise equipment malfunction...

Yea....No one would link Hillary to exercise.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2016, 04:11:16 PM »
I continue to be amazed at the people who think Comey really managed to lay out a brilliant case against her.

Who is saying this? Not that I doubt you glock32 but in my travels I haven't encountered it. Mostly what I've seen is cautious exhalations from the lefties. They know it is dirty as hell but they dodged a bullet (or so they believe) and they'll take whatever they can get.

I have.  Our own CHF, in person.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2016, 08:05:04 PM »
I continue to be amazed at the people who think Comey really managed to lay out a brilliant case against her.

Who is saying this? Not that I doubt you glock32 but in my travels I haven't encountered it. Mostly what I've seen is cautious exhalations from the lefties. They know it is dirty as hell but they dodged a bullet (or so they believe) and they'll take whatever they can get.

I have.  Our own CHF, in person.

Speaking of which - I haven't seen him in a while - have you?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2016, 10:20:47 PM »
I have, in person.  One of his sons, who works in govt, keeps telling him to stay off the internet, it's the 'stay off the lists' thing.  Aaaaand, he's got a game on his phone to which he's addicted.  Aaaaand, he's got pretty bad cataracts which make it difficult for him to read so it's good his surgery is in a week.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2016, 07:07:25 AM »
Anybody professing any sentiments about Liberty is already on more than one list...what's one more?

What are they gonna do, come after ya?

Don't tease me like that...it gets me excited!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2016, 08:01:20 AM »
Oh, and this is how Obama "transparency" works...

It's pretty transparent that Comey lied on orders and it's pretty clear the executive gag order was intended to keep asses out of perjury charges as well as hide the fact that poorly secured Hillary Clinton emails revealed Obama's financial misconduct of taxpayer funds for fomenting political shenanigans in Israeli elections so obviously such transparency must be redacted.

Treason, it's all just high crimes for sh*t's n' giggles for this bunch...and Congress just throws up their hands and says "We can't do anything about it, those damned Founders left us no tools to use!".

Uhh huh.

Well, only one option remains -

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

H/T-ThePeoplesCube

Time to revoke that card and those who carry it!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 11:32:57 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2016, 05:53:38 PM »
So, arguably here is at least one death linked to Hillary's private mail server.

http://americanactionnews.com/articles/report-hillary-s-private-server-claims-its-first-victim

Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Sunday.

"I'm not going to comment on what he may or may not have done for the United States government, but in the emails that were on Hillary Clinton's private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman," he said on "Face the Nation." Cotton was speaking about Shahram Amiri, who gave information to the U.S. about Iran's nuclear program.

The senator said this lapse proves she is not capable of keeping the country safe.

"That goes to show just how reckless and careless her decision was to put that kind of highly classified information on a private server. And I think her judgment is not suited to keep this country safe," he said.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2016, 07:05:50 AM »
Yup.  And nobody is talking about it, instead the MFM is starting it's all-in campaign to demonize Trump, just as they have done to every candidate not a Prog for the past century.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2016, 07:27:56 AM »
State Dept trying to cut off Congress and review FBI data on Clinton probe before Congress can perform its oversight duty.

http://bigstory.ap.org/urn:publicid:ap.org:4aac617ca7f743e58d4deca28ec9576f

But, as per usual, feckless bed-wetting E-GOP cowards are not pressing the matter...they should subpoena the documentation and tell State to eff off!  But no, beg on your knees like dogs!

::cussing:: cowards!   ::vafancoul::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2016, 08:03:45 AM »
http://www.weaselzippers.us/290014-fbi-sent-their-notes-of-their-interview-of-hillary-to-house-oversight-committee/

Redacted...for "classified" information..."classified" information that Hillary Clinton let everybody else on the planet to read..."classified" apparently by the FBI from the American people, because the rest of the world is one thing...batshyt crazy American public is quite another...

FBI...Felonious Bureaucratic Imbeciles!

H/T-IOTW
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 08:22:43 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2016, 08:13:15 AM »
Hillary's latest excuse...

...that n***** (Powell) made me do it!

::facepalm::

Can you imagine Trump saying anything like that, about say...Valerie Jarrett?  Think it would get the same treatment by the MFM, etc?

::upsidedownflag::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2016, 12:42:56 PM »
"Colin Powell told me to do it"

Yeah sure.  And even if true, how does that make her look better?  "You want to become the Commander in Chief yet in your previous cabinet position you couldn't make your own decisions about how to run your Department in compliance with the law?"
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2016, 12:47:06 PM »
Probably doesn't matter anyway, this country is so deep in the sh*tter it isn't funny...there is a huge segment of this country that would be fine with a President Hillary even if she murdered somebody on live TV or if she fell over dead on live TV before the election...

::bus::

::upsidedownflag::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2016, 06:11:49 PM »

Yeah sure.  And even if true, how does that make her look better?  "You want to become the Commander in Chief yet in your previous cabinet position you couldn't make your own decisions about how to run your Department in compliance with the law?"

Hah - Colon predictably came out and barked, "Wuh? Bytch be Lyin!"

So which one is more believable (I can't believe that I even used to term for either one of them!)

::stirpot::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2016, 10:34:44 PM »
Well...If Colin Powell told you to stare at Christina Aguilera breasts, would you?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2016, 08:03:30 AM »

Hah - Colon predictably came out and barked, "Wuh? Bytch be Lyin!"

So which one is more believable (I can't believe that I even used to term for either one of them!)

::stirpot::

Yup, as usual...white prog lyin' 'bout da black man!

http://www.people.com/article/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-pinning-email-scandal-on-him

See, what he told her was..."use private mail for personal mail...use dept mail for classified mail..." and the world's dumbest broad used personal mail for everything...

ETA - FBI 15,000 undisclosed emails on Hillary's private server...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/290868-breaking-fbi-finds-15000-undisclosed-emails-on-hillary-clintons-private-email-server/

...will they be released well before election day?  ...will it matter?

Fraudulent Bureau of Imbeciles strikes again...nothing to see here, no crime, nuthin'...now go away, serf!

Nothun' new here either, peasant!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/290874-documents-show-huma-abedin-provided-clinton-foundation-donors-with-special-access-to-hillary-clinton-while-she-was-sec-of-state/

Welcome to the banana republic of Amurikah dumbass!

Somebody isn't obeying the masters...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/290859-trump-clinton-foundation-must-be-shut-down-for-being-most-corrupt-enterprise-ever/

...that at least counts for something.

As for Colon and Hildabeast...

Can't blame Cankles for trying to pin it on Obama-bromancer...clumsy and stupid...but understandable of scum-sucking prog would try...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 11:53:54 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2016, 08:03:48 AM »
Well...If Colin Powell told you to stare at Christina Aguilera breasts, would you?

What are my options again?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2016, 08:43:33 AM »
Hillary caught in another lie...so much for unintentional email deletion BS...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/291563-hillary-clinton-deleted-emails-using-program-intended-to-prevent-recovery/

BleachBit.  Read that too quickly...looks like BitchBit...

Pretty accurate cartoon, eh?

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/13-of-abedin-emails-100-redacted/

I tell ya, the Clinton Criminal Enterprise has pics of Barry and Reggie reprising his Thursday Night Sex Club antics from his Indonesian Muslim outreach years...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 08:55:53 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2016, 09:16:16 AM »
http://www.weaselzippers.us/292653-judge-orders-state-dept-to-release-hillarys-security-training-records-or-be-deposed/

Heh! 

But of course...what are the odds of any kind of honest compliance, really.  All these demons do is run out clocks...

Not like anybody is accountable or subject to sensible oversight anymore...