Author Topic: This is my shocked face: no charges for Hillary  (Read 104878 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: This is my shocked face: no charges for Hillary
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2016, 08:13:19 PM »
Care to be more specific?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2016, 08:31:16 PM »
Care to be more specific?

It's beyond the pale to think Comey made a unilateral decision to move on this. This is a hctibehtkcuf initiative that ends her bid.

Game over (sez Pablo).
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2016, 09:08:15 PM »
If Hellery eats kittens does she absorb their nine lives?

cuz she's more than used all of her own.  :o

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2016, 09:17:13 PM »
If Hellery eats kittens does she absorb their nine lives?

cuz she's more than used all of her own.  :o

If she eats miscarriage from the momma cat - does her own life turn to a pile of sh*te?
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 10:25:02 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #125 on: October 30, 2016, 10:59:28 AM »
I'm loving the nice little internecine war that is brewing between the DOJ and the FBI. That Stephan Fetchit in the DOJ refuses to cooperate with Comey to allow the investigation to go forward. There's massive confusion over the predicates for the next step - mainly revolving around the necessity to obtain appropriate warrants for the laptop that is already in custody.

There are sub-currents rapidly spinning up into whirlpools concerning the preservation of evidence - will Hellery's mechanics be able to "fix" this before the data is analyzed?

And of course there are the brush fires of speculation around motive - what stuff is actually there? How did it get there? What was the rationalization for employing a public email account to transmit secret State department emails?

Meanwhile, back at the ranch - There is a suicide watch going on outside Huma's apartment where she's been holed up since Friday.

And the spokesmorons are all out on the "news" programs desperately trying to conjure up indignation against Comey - because they know that their position is morally, ethically, and legally indefensible.

Greatest. Election. Evah!

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #126 on: October 30, 2016, 11:11:09 AM »

Meanwhile, back at the ranch - There is a suicide watch going on outside Huma's apartment where she's been holed up since Friday.

Allah the #FakeMoonGod must be terribly disappointed in Muzzie Grrl Huma. T'would've been better that she made, served & partook of several hundred rashers of bacon and/or pork than this. Perhaops this could be covered under Takkiya (purposeful lying) - but it has no direct connection to Mohammie the [non] prophet - so I think she's toast.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #127 on: October 30, 2016, 11:11:59 AM »
I just hope they are not able to put Huma on the sacrificial altar and plunge the obsidian dagger into her, transferring her lifeforce into the Hilda Beast. She cannot be made into the principal guilty party, it has to be hung on Hillary and quite possibly Obama too.  His own pseudonymous emails to her prove that he did in fact know she was using an unofficial server and allowed it to continue.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 11:15:07 AM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #128 on: October 30, 2016, 12:25:55 PM »
  Do we need a new rope yet??
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #129 on: October 30, 2016, 05:36:27 PM »
I just hope they are not able to put Huma on the sacrificial altar and plunge the obsidian dagger into her, transferring her lifeforce into the Hilda Beast. She cannot be made into the principal guilty party, it has to be hung on Hillary and quite possibly Obama too.

Only in a perfect world.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #130 on: October 30, 2016, 09:58:37 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #131 on: October 31, 2016, 07:13:55 AM »
"The greatest thing is to drive our enemies before us, and hear the lamentations of their transwomen." - Glock32

Yes, I too am enjoying the lamentations...yet I crave more.  The real pain and crying (for them!) has only barely begun.  ;)

"In all fairness, I witnessed very similar treatment of megan kelly by the right - adoration when she went after donna brazilla and then contempt when she went after Gingrich. We're all so tightly wrapped up in this thing that it is easy to get lost in the emotional appeal." - Alphabet Soup

Sure, but ever since the Smegyn hit the fan, I and most of us here never went back on the Smegyn bandwagon.  Just reaffirms my faith in people here!   ::thumbsup::

"This raises these obvious questions: where else does this information exist, what secrets are among them, and who has access?  If I were of the hacking mindset I'd be all over this treasure hunt.  It ain't over til the fat Hellary squeals!" - Alphabet Soup

Fully agree, and I think there are miners hard at work on it that likely may get to the truth before any official organ has a chance to sanitize any of the facts.   ::praying::

"Part of me almost feels sorry for Huma Abedin.  Look at the real life troll her mission required her to marry.  Imagine the unspeakable acts her mission has required her to perform on Hillary.  I'm surprised that woman doesn't have the Thousand Yard Stare by now." - Glock32

Not quite "almost" for me...more like "you sell your soul to the Devil (at least 2 times by my count - Satan via Mohammad & Satan via Clinton) you risk being burned", so...  ::smallestviolin::

"I'm sorry.....she has that look of 'is suicide in my future'?" - Predator Don

I have to agree, you don't cross someone this evil, even by omission, and expect a happy ending. But, so sad too bad...her only recourse if she wants to survive is to make a deal for immunity and spill her guts...it's the only way out for her, not a guarantee mind you, but really her only option.

That is a priceless pic...and who on the plane took it?  Staffer?  Reporter?  That it hit the web is a testament to somebody wanting to record history, bless their heart!   :D

"Ladies & gentlemen......it's over." - Pablo de Fleurs

In a rational world it would have been...years ago, but the America of today is crazy, lazy, stupid, dysfunctional and corrupt...it isn't over until the crazy old beotch is in an orange jumpsuit doing the perp-walk to prison!   ::popcorn::

"Greatest. Election. Evah!" - Alphabet Soup

Yeah, this one is going to leave a mark one way or another...will it be a skid or a u-turn?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #132 on: October 31, 2016, 07:29:41 AM »
Man, the shat really is flying every direction isn't it?

Now, pay-to-play "Foundation" money laundering scheme is being looked into by 5 FBI field offices...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/30/now-five-fbi-field-offices-are-probing-clinton-charity-adding-fuel-to-the-fire/

The Obama DOJ mst have overplayed its hand earlier...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/30/report-doj-tried-repeatedly-to-kill-fbis-clinton-foundation-investigation/

...and with Comey reopening things (still to be determined what he will do with new investigation results if anything!) it at least takes the steam out of DOJ political hacks from doing much in the interim but try to do spin/damage control.

And this laptop may be a gold mine...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/laptop-may-include-thousands-of-emails-linked-to-hillary-clintons-private-server-1477854957

...but will it be squandered or sabotaged?   ::whatgives::

And the humorous article of the day is awarded to John Kass of the Chicago Tribune -

So what should the Democrats do now?

If ruling Democrats hold themselves to the high moral standards they impose on the people they govern, they would follow a simple process:

They would demand that Mrs. Clinton step down, immediately, and let her vice presidential nominee, Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia, stand in her place.

Democrats should say, honestly, that with a new criminal investigation going on into events around her home-brew email server from the time she was secretary of state, having Clinton anywhere near the White House is just not a good idea

Since Oct. 7, WikiLeaks has released 35,000 emails hacked from Clinton campaign boss John Podesta. Now WikiLeaks, no longer a neutral player but an active anti-Clinton agency, plans to release another 15,000 emails.

What if she is elected? Think of a nation suffering a bad economy and continuing chaos in the Middle East, and now also facing a criminal investigation of a president. Add to that congressional investigations and a public vision of Clinton as a Nixonian figure wandering the halls, wringing her hands.

The best thing would be for Democrats to ask her to step down now. It would be the most responsible thing to do, if the nation were more important to them than power. And the American news media — fairly or not firmly identified in the public mind as Mrs. Clinton's political action committee — should begin demanding it.

But what will Hillary do?

She'll stick and ride this out and turn her anger toward Comey. For Hillary and Bill Clinton, it has always been about power, about the Clinton Restoration and protecting fortunes already made by selling nothing but political influence.

She'll remind the nation that she's a woman and that Donald Trump said terrible things about women. If there is another notorious Trump video to be leaked, the Clintons should probably leak it now. Then her allies in media can talk about misogyny and sexual politics and the headlines can be all about Trump as the boor he is and Hillary as champion of female victims, which she has never been.

Remember that Bill Clinton leveraged the "Year of the Woman." Then he preyed on women in the White House and Hillary protected him. But the political left — most particularly the women of the left — defended him because he promised to protect abortion rights and their other agendas.

If you take a step back from tribal politics, you'll see that Mrs. Clinton has clearly disqualified herself from ever coming near classified information again. If she were a young person straight out of grad school hoping to land a government job, Hillary Clinton would be laughed out of Washington with her record. She'd never be hired.

As secretary of state she kept classified documents on the home-brew server in her basement, which is against the law. She lied about it to the American people. She couldn't remember details dozens of times when questioned by the FBI. Her aides destroyed evidence by BleachBit and hammers. Her husband, Bill, met secretly on an airport tarmac with Attorney General Loretta Lynch for about a half-hour, and all they said they talked about was golf and the grandkids.

And there was no prosecution of Hillary.

That isn't merely wrong and unethical. It is poisonous.

And during this presidential campaign, Americans were confronted with a two-tiered system of federal justice: one for standards for the Clintons and one for the peasants.

I've always figured that, as secretary of state, Clinton kept her home-brew email server — from which foreign intelligence agencies could hack top secret information — so she could shield the influence peddling that helped make the Clintons several fortunes.

The Clintons weren't skilled merchants. They weren't traders or manufacturers. The Clintons never produced anything tangible. They had no science, patents or devices to make them millions upon millions of dollars.

All they had to sell, really, was influence. And they used our federal government to leverage it.

If a presidential election is as much about the people as it is about the candidates, then we'll learn plenty about ourselves in the coming days, won't we?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-kass-1030-20161028-column.html

Oh yeah...we'll find out.

And, in typical form...Clinton Crime Syndicate leaps into action!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/304368-former-attorney-general-holder-and-other-former-doj-officials-pen-letter-criticizing-comey/

Wow, shocking...a gaggle of proglodyte goons marching to Clinton orders...that's something we don't see every second of every day...wait, er, yeah it is!

And look who is at the top of that nefarious list!

I'm shocked, shocked...to find criminal scum supporting other criminal scum!

/

http://www.weaselzippers.us/304358-its-really-getting-to-donna-brazile/

Ahhh, no....no, the lamentations of you and your ilk have barely just begun!

A special shout out to the people carrying forward Goebbels style journalism...

Meanwhile, let's see who wins the corrupt political hack DOJ vs career bureaucrat FBI throw down.

And prepare for Wiki's "Phase Three" release.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/wikileaks-warns-it-launching-phase-three-its-election-coverage

Huma pleads stupidity - http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/huma-abedin-i-have-no-idea-how-emails-got-weiners-computer

Ignorance as a defense, never worked before...but we are talking about O'Bongomerica...

And it appears a full blown revolt in the FBI is what got Comey to reconsider his earlier decsion to look the other way from a mountain of evidence...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/why-comey-broke-stack-resignation-letters-furious-fbi-agents

...and if he thinks after the election his life gets an easier...heh, well...dumbshats never learn...

Best election ever!   ;D
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 08:12:09 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #133 on: October 31, 2016, 11:24:41 AM »
I'm OK with more being caught in the wake and sucked down into Hell!

http://www.businessinsider.com/donna-brazile-leaked-question-hillary-clinton-cnn-debate-2016-10

::whoohoo::

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #134 on: October 31, 2016, 02:09:52 PM »
And, then we hear that the Holder letter was drafted by the Clinton camp.

Do we wonder why Huma forewarded all the e-mails re: SOS to her Yahoo account?  Who else had access?  Should espionage or treason come to mind again?  Hmm !!  Could Huma just become the scapegoat, and Clinton skates again?
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2016, 02:30:59 PM »
When they predictably try to scapegoat Huma, it must be pointed out that this sort of thing is exactly why classified information is required to remain on properly secured government systems. Classified information couldn't have been compromised via Huma's email if Hillary Clinton had obeyed the law in the first place.

And we all know the reason she didn't obey the law: because she wanted to conduct her pay for play operation at the State Department through unofficial channels that would not fall under FOIA requests or other oversights. She's guilty as hell and needs to pay. She's guilty of a lot more than just this, too, but if this can be the thing that finally gets her then so be it. Al Capone didn't get busted for murder, extortion, or bootlegging -- he got busted for tax evasion.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #136 on: October 31, 2016, 04:46:04 PM »
Chicago politics moves into the White House 8 years ago.....Look where we are....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #137 on: October 31, 2016, 09:19:36 PM »
 Is this the Twilight Zone??
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #138 on: October 31, 2016, 10:39:18 PM »
A little Johnny Cash.....

San Quentin ( Hillary Clinton), may you rot and burn in hell
 May your walls fall down and may I live to tell
 May all the world forget you ever stood
 And may all the world regret you did no good

I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #139 on: November 01, 2016, 06:40:13 AM »
"But malice shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous, shall perish." - Psalm 34:21

For certain, without the maniacal thirst for power and revenge coursing through the cold black veins and the accompanying wicked sick level of arrogance and elitism fermenting deep within the bowels of Hillary Clinton and the treasure trove of emails purloined and released by Wikileaks the full extent of not just Clinton corruption and criminality but of the entire Democrat-Media Complex and and their crony capitalist/globalist cabal would still only be a rumor for most people.

And the corruption isn't over yet!

DMC-Crony cabal - exposed again, see this Google scheme!  In bed with privacy rights violator Obama, naturally they gravitate to Clinton!  Ironic too, I remember when liberals loathed privacy invaders...but they've been duped into the false "them not us" rationalization.

Here we have the elitist Establishment "everybody does it" schtick -

http://www.weaselzippers.us/304560-former-state-dept-official-every-obama-official-uses-their-gmail-account/

And this UK article (of course, DMC controlled sources here quash this stuff!) is a good rundown of how corrupt the system is!

And check this out -

Peter, who?

Peter Kadzik, Podesta pal, proven Establishment "fixer" type, stooge who could play a big role in any investigation into Huma.

Yeah.

Usually, after enemies have been exposed...something else follows...I forget what it is...it'll come to me...

« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 07:39:12 AM by Libertas »