Author Topic: This is my shocked face: no charges for Hillary  (Read 105056 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: This is my shocked face: no charges for Hillary
« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2016, 07:42:48 AM »
The Narcissist's Prayer

That didn’t happen.
And if it did happen, it wasn’t that bad.
And if it was that bad, that’s not a big deal.
And if it is a big deal, that’s not my fault.
And if it was my fault, I didn’t mean it.
And if I did mean it…
You deserved it.
Amen.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2016, 08:23:41 AM »
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains or slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take but as for me; give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty." - John Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences of too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance…" - John Philpot Curran

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." - Patrick Henry
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2016, 08:55:13 AM »
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." - Patrick Henry

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
~John Adams

[Everything Has Its Time] To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven: A time to be born, And a time to die; A time to plant, And a time to pluck what is planted; A time to kill, And a time to heal; A time to break down, And a time to build up;
~Ecclesiastes 3
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2016, 11:32:08 AM »
The Clintons — At the End of All Things
Epic greed, power, and pride: Where’s the bottom? With Bill and Hillary, there’s no telling.
By Victor Davis Hanson — November 1, 2016

What was the Clinton telos? The end point, the aim of all their lying, cheating, criminality, dishonor, and degradation?
Given the latest Weiner scandals coming on top of the latest WikiLeaks scandals, we wonder, what did the Clintons really wish to end up as — and why? Are they Goethe’s Faust or tortured souls crushed by the weight of their money bags in Dante’s Fourth Circle of Hell?

For a few criminals, remorse comes with old age; but for the Clintons, near-70 was to be the capstone, the last chance to trump all their prior shenanigans. They were artists of amorality, and the election of 2016 was to be their magnum opus.

Collate the FBI reopened investigation, WikiLeaks Podesta trove, revelations about the Clinton Foundation, the e-mail–server scandal, the DNC disclosures, and the various off-the-cuff campaign remarks of Bill and Hillary Clinton, and one then ponders what was the point of the Clinton shakedowns, the loss of reputation, the crude lawbreaking, as they neared their seventh decade. To paraphrase Barack Obama, in his progressive sermonizing on making enough money, did the two ever think they had enough money, enough honors, enough power already?

The Hillary/Bill fortune — generated by pay-for-play influence peddling on the proposition that Bill would return to the White House under Hillary’s aegis and reward friends while punishing enemies — hit a reported $150 million some time ago, a fortune built not on farming, mining, insurance, finance, high-tech, or manufacturing, but on skimming off money. The Clintons are simply grifters whose insider access to government gave them the power to make rich people richer.

Long gone was the Scrooge-like need to write off used underwear as charitable tax deductions or to play 4-trillion-to-one odds in rigging a $100,000 cattle-futures profit on a $1,000 “investment,” or Hillary’s decade-and-a-half as a corporate lawyer masquerading as a children’s advocate. How pathetic the minor league Whitewater cons must seem now to the multimillionaire Clintons — such a tawdry ancient example of amateurish shakedowns when compared with the sophistication of real profiteering through the humanitarian-sounding, high-brow, corrupt Clinton Foundation.

So the Clintons finally got their millions and what such millions can ensure for their separate lifestyles. They have at last beautiful gated estates, tasteful and secluded from hoi polloi, light years away from Arkansas and the Rose Law Firm. Progressive Chelsea married a multimillionaire hedge-fund operator whose father served five years in federal prison for bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud. Her parents’ profiteering can allow Chelsea to announce, perhaps even sincerely, that she is not interested in money. Why should she be, given her own reported $15 million net worth from maternal spin-off favors? She lives in a $10 million Manhattan residence, so her parents had no motivation to get more in order to “provide” for their offspring. Instead, was bringing Chelsea down to Bill and Hillary’s level as a Foundation fixer a way to leave her a post mortem primer on how to get even richer?

In sum, there was certainly no need for Hillary to even have considered flying to the Moroccan autocracy on the eve of announcing her presidential candida to leverage a $12 million speaking “fee” from a cut-throat Moroccan mining company, Why the drive to pile profits on top of profits on top of profits? Or, as Hillary’s top aide, Huma Abedin, put it of the quid pro quo fee (i.e., the mining company felt that it had gotten from the Clinton-run State Department a U.S.-financed Export-Import Bank loan of $92 million):

This was HRC’s idea, our office approached the Moroccans and they 100 percent believe they are doing this at her request...
(more @ link)

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2016, 12:30:09 PM »
VDH launched a home run to the moon.

"For the Clintons, power is the narcotic of being sought out, of being surrounded by retainers, of bringing enemies to heel and enticing sycophants with benefits. Liberalism and progressivism are mere social and cultural furniture, the “correct” politics of their background that one mouths and exploits to obtain and maintain political clout — and to get really, really rich without guilt or apology."

"A Hillary presidency would give the Clintons unprecedented Peronist-like power, in a manner unlike any couple in American history."

"Sexual predations, the demonization of women, graft, and unequal protection under the law are also of no consequence to the inbred, conflicted, and morally challenged media – who will always check in with the Clinton team, like errant dogs who scratch the backdoor of their master after a periodic runaway."

"To paraphrase Demosthenes’s warning of the impending arrival of the war-scarred and half-blind Philip II, the Clintons have devoted their lives, their health, their very bodies and souls to get where they are. And their visible scars prove it.  They have long ago lost any sense of shame — Bill is hourly caricatured as a sexual predator, and the best that can be said of Hillary’s character is that the bankrupt Left shrugs, “She may be a crook, but she’s our crook.” In Dorian Gray fashion, their sins are now imprinted on their faces and visible in their tremors. They were and are capable of any and everything.  And one wonders whether, in fleeting seconds here at the end of things, they still believe that it was all worth what they have become."

That last part has to be sarcasm, because Satan owns the pink slips on these two demented souls...they have no inkling of concern over anything they do or anybody they ruin along the way!

Peronist?

Putting these two back in the White House would be akin to a Jewish family inviting Caligua and Ilse Koch into their home...knowing full well who they are!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #145 on: November 01, 2016, 12:45:07 PM »
Latest Wiki release -

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-01/podesta-mills-we-are-going-have-dump-all-those-emails

(Sniff...sniff, sniff)  What is that smell?!?!?!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2016, 05:54:55 PM »
! No longer available

Dedicated to Bill's clinging little woman and all her hangers oners.   ::cool::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #147 on: November 02, 2016, 07:13:28 AM »
 ::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #148 on: November 02, 2016, 07:50:03 AM »
Why?  WHY?!

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441675/clinton-foundation-fbi-investigation-loretta-lynch-obstruction

In September, agents on the foundation case asked to see the emails contained on nongovernment laptops that had been searched as part of the Clinton email case, but that request was rejected by prosecutors at the Eastern District of New York, in Brooklyn. Those emails were given to the FBI based on grants of partial immunity and limited-use agreements, meaning agents could only use them for the purpose of investigating possible mishandling of classified information. Some FBI agents were dissatisfied with that answer, and asked for permission to make a similar request to federal prosecutors in Manhattan, according to people familiar with the matter. [FBI Deputy Director Andrew] McCabe, these people said, told them no and added that they couldn’t “go prosecutor-shopping.” Not long after that discussion, FBI agents informed the bureau’s leaders about the Weiner laptop, prompting Mr. Comey’s disclosure to Congress and setting off the furor that promises to consume the final days of a tumultuous campaign.

Lynch!  Lynch!  Lynch!  This filthy POS is the problem!  The Foundation scam and the emails are linked!  And the web of progs pulling the curtain back and exposing the statist cabal is crapping its diapers in fear!

Fear of being exposed, fear of being prosecuted, fear of, well...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #149 on: November 02, 2016, 10:11:28 AM »
And McCabe's wife got beaucoup money from Virginia governor and major Clinton ally Terry McAullife during the investigation: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/25/watchdog-wants-probe-of-mcauliffe-campaign-donations-to-fbi-execs-wife/
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #150 on: November 02, 2016, 11:18:44 AM »
And McCabe's wife got beaucoup money from Virginia governor and major Clinton ally Terry McAullife during the investigation: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/25/watchdog-wants-probe-of-mcauliffe-campaign-donations-to-fbi-execs-wife/

That overpowering stench of excrement you smell is dumbocrat dumbocracy doing what it does best...

And if a sheeple bleats "this is no big deal" or "everybody does this" or "this is just more lies spread by Russia/Alt-Right" I want to hear bleats turn into death screams.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #151 on: November 02, 2016, 11:20:28 AM »
Rush talking about this right now.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #152 on: November 02, 2016, 08:13:54 PM »
Steve Pieczenik claims that himself and numerous other veterans of the military, FBI, and intelligence agencies are collectively the source feeding Wikileaks.  He outright says they are the ones who gave Assange the emails.  If you look into his background, it is clear that Pieczenik has certainly been involved in some heavy duty intelligence and psyop stuff in the past, so I would not doubt that he could have such connections.

! No longer available

Best election ever.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #153 on: November 03, 2016, 07:05:01 AM »
Yeah...I kinda have a different theory, one that in the limited indirect and limited public knowledge history chain that resonates with me...

I think going back to the rat-f**king policies of the Obama Regime: the ROE's vs Taliban, AQ & his own love-child ISIS, the sacking of general officers that know their stuff and wanted to respond to events like Benghazi and the idiotic Arab Spring that emboldened crazies everywhere, the purging of the junior officers and senior enlisted ranks, and especially the policies and decisions that led to the slaughter of so many top shelf special operators and the football-spiking by this psychotic narcissist...leaving men to die in Benghazi (again, more special operators)....this cannot be done without a price being paid.  And these people remember full well what a fustercluck the last Clinton administration was like, how weak and feckless it was against the Islaminal threat and allowed them to consolidate and plan and launch the 9/11 attacks and all the other attacks that led up to it...these people saw a lot of that first hand...and they know a Hillary Clinton regime would combine the very worst of the last Clinton reign with the worst of the current horrific reign...and in Clinton they have the perfect candidate to unleash their vengeance upon - the arrogant, defiant, spiteful, ignorant woman with a dirty baggage train long enough to reach the moon and back who has created more enemies than any other single person in modern history!  And this group of people has the means, the connections and the will to pull something like this off.  I think it is this group providing the data, it isn't the Russians, it isn't any one person or any one contact...it is the people most abused by batshyt crazy progs.  I said going back a long time that these are not the kind of people you screw over, not the kind of people to take crap sitting down.  Payback is a dish best served with lots of concentrated firepower.

In developing news...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3898754/Attorney-General-SUED-come-clean-secret-meeting-Bill-Clinton-days-decide-charging-wife-server-scandal.html

Yeah, swell....whatever...I'm not holding my breath for honesty or integrity to bloom like a flower from likes of these turds...

And not getting my hopes up too much over this either...
1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html

I wish!  But not till after the election please...if indicted before...Obama might not be able to resist the orders of the puppetmasters to suspend the elections.

But if that idiot does that, same result as stealing the election...so, make our day a-hole!   ;)

We'll see what Wiki Phase III has to offer...

http://nypost.com/2016/11/02/hillary-wont-survive-another-wikileaks-dump/

Mmm...secret recordings, how Nixonian!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-02/mutiny-underway-secret-recordings-fueled-fbi-investigation-clinton-foundation-despit

Whatever...damage her, cripple her...just don't indict until next Wednesday!   :D
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 08:05:24 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #154 on: November 06, 2016, 03:22:00 PM »
HA HA HA HA!  Comey to the rescue again!  "No evidence of criminality" in the re-opened probe.  Wow, that was quick getting through all 650 thousand of them like that.  This was all a ruse to give her a last minute bounce.  The theory Rush mentioned was correct.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/06/fbi-director-james-comey-no-criminal-charges-hillary-clinton-based-additional-emails

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #155 on: November 06, 2016, 03:39:11 PM »
The curse against America continues...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #156 on: November 06, 2016, 03:51:09 PM »
Yup...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-06/fbi-folds-again-comey-says-conclusions-unchanged-july-clinton-email-review

Now, if the agents who were pissed off about political hacks went apesh*t...yeah, no...that would require courage too, the same courage lacking in the REMF's eager to execute Hitlery's war against Russia...

If ever there was more evidence offered to show how corrupt and unreformable this sh*t system is...it is now like never before in history.  And if there was ever more evidence why writing off millions of people who still still refuse to believe it is unreformable...it is now.  And if there is ever a reason to show the slightest mercy or give the slightest quarter to any of them...it has ceased to exist.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-06/we-now-know-why-cheryl-didnt-want-hillary-run-wikileaks-releases-part-32-podesta-ema

Yeah, don't look...be like Comey and the rest of the statists.

I mean No Limit Nigga is exhorting illegals to vote and he's been backing that up with a porous border his entire reign of terror!

sh*t + Fan = Change you can feel, taste and smell.

Time to get real and enter the real fight.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 04:06:12 PM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #157 on: November 06, 2016, 03:53:39 PM »
Frankly it was pretty stupid of us to expect any semblance of decency left in the FBI.  These are the people who murdered Vicki Weaver and all those people at Waco.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2016, 03:56:41 PM »
Yup, REMF's given illegal orders, they follow through with them and the minions carry it out without flinching...

I guess they can expect the same unflinching judgment too when their time comes...

::smallestviolin::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #159 on: November 06, 2016, 04:16:24 PM »

If ever there was more evidence offered to show how corrupt and unreformable this sh*t system is...it is now like never before in history. 

At this point there simply is no denying she is guilty of crimes others would be prosecuted for. This and a Hillary win will finally convince millions that  there is no political solution - I am betting Comey is found dead within weeks , and I suspect the politcal assassinations will being in earnest, along with low level killings of liberal thugs

http://fox40.com/2016/11/03/trump-supporters-truck-torched/

Seriously, after someone does this to your vehicle you are going to call the police? Why? You already know they won't do a damn thing. After all- you are a conservative and therefore unprotected by the law.  Want justice, you better be prepared to do it yourself.  This is going to go hot pretty fast I think.. . these agencies may simply move into peaceful coup to hot coup in a sort period. There is no denying the level of corruption now, and no reason at all to think the election is legitimate.