Author Topic: This is my shocked face: no charges for Hillary  (Read 105026 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: This is my shocked face: no charges for Hillary
« Reply #160 on: November 06, 2016, 04:19:40 PM »

If ever there was more evidence offered to show how corrupt and unreformable this sh*t system is...it is now like never before in history. 

At this point there simply is no denying she is guilty of crimes others would be prosecuted for. This and a Hillary win will finally convince millions that  there is no political solution - I am betting Comey is found dead within weeks , and I suspect the politcal assassinations will being in earnest, along with low level killings of liberal thugs

http://fox40.com/2016/11/03/trump-supporters-truck-torched/

Seriously, after someone does this to your vehicle you are going to call the police? Why? You already know they won't do a damn thing. After all- you are a conservative and therefore unprotected by the law.  Want justice, you better be prepared to do it yourself.  This is going to go hot pretty fast I think.. . these agencies may simply move into peaceful coup to hot coup in a sort period. There is no denying the level of corruption now, and no reason at all to think the election is legitimate.

Well I don't know about your area, but in my area we have this little used brand new billion dollar football stadium that will make a swell FEMA processing center...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #161 on: November 06, 2016, 04:23:19 PM »
I don't think this will actually alter the way people plan to vote, not a significant number anyway.  I think the real reason for this ruse is to give a plausible explanation for the manipulation they intend to do.  Notice it comes on the heels of Obama giving a green light to the illegal voters.

They're going to steal this election, just as they always planned, and they're going to say that in certain key states the votes began breaking her way at the last minute, likely because those nagging rumors were finally dashed by the FBI.

It pisses me off.  It does.  I am trying to remind myself that it might ultimately be better for the bitch to get in.  The autodelegitimization will occur much faster.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #162 on: November 06, 2016, 04:26:05 PM »
It was hoping against hope. Maybe we will find out how many good souls are in the FBI by the amount who resign. I don't expect resignations until after the election, unless the miracle happens and Trump wins. Personally, I'm not sure how the swamp gets drained.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #163 on: November 06, 2016, 05:40:06 PM »
At this point there simply is no denying she is guilty of crimes others would be prosecuted for. This and a Hillary win will finally convince millions that  there is no political solution - I am betting Comey is found dead within weeks , and I suspect the politcal assassinations will being in earnest, along with low level killings of liberal thugs

http://fox40.com/2016/11/03/trump-supporters-truck-torched/

Seriously, after someone does this to your vehicle you are going to call the police? Why? You already know they won't do a damn thing. After all- you are a conservative and therefore unprotected by the law.  Want justice, you better be prepared to do it yourself.  This is going to go hot pretty fast I think.. . these agencies may simply move into peaceful coup to hot coup in a sort period. There is no denying the level of corruption now, and no reason at all to think the election is legitimate. 

This echoes that sentiment:

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #164 on: November 07, 2016, 06:42:18 AM »
Yeah well...the Ruling Class has been warned on more than one occasion.

Come what may...it's all on them.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #166 on: November 15, 2016, 08:08:15 AM »

Cheer up, you'll be with many friends soon...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #167 on: November 15, 2016, 01:41:38 PM »
I'm tired of the liberal crying. I laugh at liberals once they begin talking revolution. I was involved in a discussion( where our families get together and we have the token lib)  and the " revolution" subject came up, as a point of libs revolting. The token wouldn't leave it alone, even though her family tried to shut her up. I merely asked, during your revolution, if she was gonna prick me with her diaper pin, ( which got me laughs) but turned the conversation vicious on her end. ( I love when libs become unhinged).

She literally asked if I'm going to shoot her, but I told her I can take her out without a shot fired. ( By now the gathering is intently listening, because my rep is to politely take heads off). We will close off the roads to your urban jungle, nothing in, nothing out. By the time the feral beasts are done looting, we will have long ago shut down your power. Your supplies will run out. You will be at my mercy...... Something like that...I can't remember it all.

The good news is I got to go home early.

I don't put up with it anymore. I've been to too many functions where some idiot lib makes it an un enjoyable experience. Nope. Not having it.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #168 on: November 15, 2016, 01:55:46 PM »

I don't put up with it anymore. I've been to too many functions where some idiot lib makes it an un enjoyable experience. Nope. Not having it.

Bravo (any chance someone videoed that  ;D ).

We have a "problem" extended family member who, in addition to sounding a bit like your person, has had three different kids with 3 different absentee fathers (and just miscarried a 4th) several of whom she simply meets on FB.

We're hosting Thanksgiving and, she texted everyone but my wife & I asking to be invited. I said "No". They say she texted back a vicious reply - which I declined to read or have read to me. Simple rule: no liberal whores @ the dinner table who wanna' make the dinner conversation unpleasant & all about them.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #169 on: November 15, 2016, 02:17:25 PM »

Bravo (any chance someone videoed that  ;D ).

We have a "problem" extended family member who, in addition to sounding a bit like your person, has had three different kids with 3 different absentee fathers (and just miscarried a 4th) several of whom she simply meets on FB.

We're hosting Thanksgiving and, she texted everyone but my wife & I asking to be invited. I said "No". They say she texted back a vicious reply - which I declined to read or have read to me. Simple rule: no liberal whores @ the dinner table who wanna' make the dinner conversation unpleasant & all about them.

Agreed....I'm conservative and will defend my point of view if pushed......But I NEVER begin the political talk. NEVER. Libs, they simply can't help themselves. I've told some of our family I won't take it any longer. I've been to events where a lib starts and the gathering becomes a chore. Simply no more.

And good for you. Actions have consequences. Libs think their actions won't bring the consequence. Wrong.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #170 on: November 15, 2016, 02:47:21 PM »
I don't see Trump going after Hillary at this point.   It will just drain him politically,  and frankly he has bigger fish to fry.   

Hate to say it but she will never have to account for her crimes in a US courtroom.  I think the best we can hope for is a shutdown of the Clinton Foundation.  That would at least slow down her crimes. 

Trump needs to focus on the economy with a laser beam,   and Hillary would only change the focus away from that.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #171 on: November 15, 2016, 03:09:10 PM »
She literally asked if I'm going to shoot her, but I told her I can take her out without a shot fired. ( By now the gathering is intently listening, because my rep is to politely take heads off). We will close off the roads to your urban jungle, nothing in, nothing out. By the time the feral beasts are done looting, we will have long ago shut down your power. Your supplies will run out. You will be at my mercy...... Something like that...I can't remember it all..

I expect the answer is no, but did the libtard give you a response after pointing out that  she and her city will come under siege ? Just the usual  "patriots can't stand against tanks, drones, RPGs.. " or did they switch narratives now they no longer have the Army to call upon?

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #172 on: November 15, 2016, 11:00:10 PM »
She literally asked if I'm going to shoot her, but I told her I can take her out without a shot fired. ( By now the gathering is intently listening, because my rep is to politely take heads off). We will close off the roads to your urban jungle, nothing in, nothing out. By the time the feral beasts are done looting, we will have long ago shut down your power. Your supplies will run out. You will be at my mercy...... Something like that...I can't remember it all..

I expect the answer is no, but did the libtard give you a response after pointing out that  she and her city will come under siege ? Just the usual  "patriots can't stand against tanks, drones, RPGs.. " or did they switch narratives now they no longer have the Army to call upon?

LOL....actually it was somewhat funny. Her mom interjected and told her she could come stay with her if it got bad....LOL... I guess it was one of those moments where you had to be there. Somebody else said " go live in momma's basement", couple more laughs and then the touchy, feely women stepped in. This is a college age girl. Goes to one of the local schools here. Many in my family are the good ole boy types, God, Guts and guns. It's easy for the barbs to fly, good natured stuff, no one gets their feelings hurt and the guys were talking Trump and lamenting  libs are such crybabies. We had a fire going and typical in our group, the guys were gathered on one side and the women on the other. They know what we are gonna jaw about. Actually, I'm not sure why the college lib chimed in, you really had to try to hear us, but she did and telling us they will revolt. That's when I made the pin comment. Her Mom saved her from a further verbal beatdown, we were getting the evil eye from the women.

Since we had all did this before, with no real issues...my guess is her mushy brain is inundated by liberalspeak by now and she felt...empowered? Anyway, it settled down and I guess we will see if there is a chapter two.... Thanksgiving is close and we all eat together. I'm thinking about wearing a diaper pin, just to rub it in.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #173 on: November 16, 2016, 01:18:33 AM »
Do it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #174 on: November 16, 2016, 07:26:32 AM »
Get one of those big oversize ones...big clownish thing...man, I gotta find some and bring them to my gathering...they'll be a few there who might look at it and give me a scowl...I just want to smile.

:D

5" should do it.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/large-safety-pins

I can hand them out to weepy snowflakes!   ::laughonfloor::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #175 on: November 16, 2016, 07:38:10 AM »
Diaper pins.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #176 on: November 16, 2016, 07:51:50 AM »
I don't see Trump going after Hillary at this point.   It will just drain him politically,  and frankly he has bigger fish to fry.   

Hate to say it but she will never have to account for her crimes in a US courtroom.  I think the best we can hope for is a shutdown of the Clinton Foundation.  That would at least slow down her crimes. 

Trump needs to focus on the economy with a laser beam,   and Hillary would only change the focus away from that.

I disagree.  Trump really doesn't have to inject himself into it at all...just let the Justice Dept work towards, umm...justice...like it has been denied from doing for the past 8 years!

When asked Trump can merely say "I have no comment, it's in DOJ hands, I have nothing to do with it nor should I"...stick to that, don't take any red herrings, done.

:D

::praying::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #177 on: November 16, 2016, 09:13:06 PM »
Maybe I can get the group to wear diaper pins. Maybe I'll give them as gifts.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2016, 08:10:28 AM »
There are multiple ways to read this...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-22/trump-wont-pursue-charges-against-hillary-shes-been-through-enough

a.  Costs him little to float this out there...and it could diffuse any intention on Obama's part to issue a blanket pardon...which is problematic in legality anyway.

b.  He doesn't have to be involved in any investigation, it is something a future AG could handle on their own in concert with Congressional investigations.

c.  Both the Clinton Foundation and Emailgate cases can stand on their own, it is yet to be seen if Trump would interfere with either investigation.

d.  The pessimists were right, Trump is a plant, we're all doomed.

Time will tell but I think the investigations go forward, Trump removes himself from having anything to do with them and life goes on.