Author Topic: This is my shocked face: no charges for Hillary  (Read 104957 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: This is my shocked face: no charges for Hillary
« Reply #340 on: January 16, 2019, 11:48:29 AM »
He told her to her face she should be in prison...yet what has to happen for that to occur is glossed over...

foottapping
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #341 on: January 16, 2019, 12:31:15 PM »
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/federal-court-orders-discovery-on-clinton-email-benghazi-scandal-top-obama-clinton-officials-susan-rice-and-ben-rhodes-to-respond-to-judicial-watch-questions-under-oath/

Yeah....whatever.

Legal system like all these progs are corrupt as Hell itself...

Chances of this finding anything or getting anybody to talk honestly and have this go anywhere...pretty long odds...

::cussing::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #343 on: January 17, 2019, 11:33:26 AM »
Who in the DOJ?  Who has the authority?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #344 on: January 17, 2019, 11:56:20 AM »
Has to be acting jackass since nominated jackass is not yet confirmed!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #345 on: January 17, 2019, 02:23:22 PM »

Whittaker?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #346 on: January 17, 2019, 07:50:01 PM »

I cannot remember where I saw this. maybe here?
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #347 on: January 18, 2019, 08:32:08 AM »

Whittaker?

Somebody!

Or do DOJ lawyers have plenary power to do whatever the frick they want?

Goddamned press, nobody pins anybody down...since I have come to understand decades ago the alignment of presstitute ideology with liberal/progressive ideology...and later to DeepState agenda...since authority isn't being named it is the DeepState making this call.

This is all I can find -

However, Justice Department lawyers responded Wednesday with a request that the case — nominally about a search for records related to talking points about the 2012 Benghazi attack — be suspended until funding for the Justice Department and State Department is restored.

“To respond to Plaintiff’s interrogatories and document requests (including one that will require searches of State’s email records for 24 officials or former officials) will require not only members of the Department of Justice’s litigation team, all of whom are currently furloughed, but also State attorneys and employees from various bureaus and components who are likewise furloughed,” the Justice lawyers wrote. “The Government will require an even broader array of State employees—most of whom are currently furloughed—to prepare for the numerous depositions described in the Discovery Order.”

On Thursday, the situation grew murkier as the State Department announced it was calling most of its furloughed staff back to work next week. Officials said they’d located enough funds to cover at least one two-week pay period for those workers.

Justice Department attorneys notified Lamberth of the development just after 11 P.M. Thursday, about 12 hours after he entered his order putting off the discovery deadlines. They attached an email State Deputy Undersecretary for Management Bill Todd sent Thursday afternoon announcing the recall of staff.

Justice Department lawyers said they plan to bow out of the case for now, but that State Department employees will attempt to begin gathering records responsive to the discovery the judge authorized.

“During the time the Department of State has funds available to cover its direct-hire employees, State Department personnel will, to the extent possible without the advice and direction of Justice Department attorneys, take steps to make what progress they can in preparing responses to the discovery requests that Plaintiff has already served,” the Justice attorneys wrote.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/18/hillary-clinton-emails-government-shutdown-1110674

::cussing:: bureaucrats!   ::rockets::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #348 on: January 18, 2019, 08:35:38 AM »

I cannot remember where I saw this. maybe here?

In a real Republic...

As it is...the Prog/MFM/DeepState coup desire going into batshyt-crazy mode...calling for resgination or impeachment over the proven lying sack of crap allegations of Cohen who says Trump ordered him to hush real estate desires in Moscow which have no bearing on Trump election, meddling or any of it...

::upsidedownflag::

Go ahead, try to impeach...my trigger-finger feelin' spunky!

ETA - Didn't take long for somebody to find out their lying mularky about Trump instructing lunatic Cohen to lie was mularky after all...

Just internal speculative talking points.

...and...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/hah-hah-buzzfeed-reporter-behind-latest-cohen-russian-hotel-bombshell-admits-he-did-not-see-the-underlying-report-video/
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 12:03:09 PM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #350 on: February 21, 2019, 08:12:32 AM »
Been reading this series @ GP about Clinton Foundation/AGT/FBI Cover Up...

Part I - The genesis of pay-to-play - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/gatewaypundit-exclusive-uncovered-fbi-doj-coverup-of-clinton-foundation-and-russia-china-related-crimes-part-i/

Part II - AGT criminality and corruption, FCPA violations, tax evasions, shell companies, etc...just SOP for insider players right? -
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/gateway-pundit-exclusive-uncovered-fbi-doj-coverup-of-clinton-foundation-and-russian-china-related-crimes-part-ii/

The funniest Spy v Spy fail moment?   The fake aliases and identities.  Neo Burton on AGT portal, Nithai Barzam on LinkedIn and the latter citing experience in the former.  Seriously?

::laughonfloor::

Three blind mice could sniff these frauds out!!!

Cannot wait to see the FBI angle come in, should be a hoot.

Also, it is obvious a lot of this would not have gained any light, if not for WikiLeaks (poor Seth Rich R.I.P.) or Wiener's laptop...and the same FBI that passed on the Clinton server apparently passed on this as well. 

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #351 on: February 26, 2019, 12:49:55 PM »
So sick of this sh*t.  The corruption is vast deep and reform-resistant!

The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) Obama Administration reportedly instructed the FBI to ignore “gross negligence” as a reason for charging former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server to conduct classified government business.

The direction might have enabled the Obama DOJ to ensure a favorable outcome for the FBI’s investigation into Clinton’s email, the Epoch Times reported Monday regarding private testimony it says it has obtained.

Private congressional testimony discussed an email reportedly sent from a nameless individual in the FBI general counsel’s office to Bill Priestap, the bureau’s assistant director of counterintelligence. The correspondence dictated the “available statutes for prosecuting the former Secretary of State,” and these did not include “gross negligence,” according to the Epoch Times. (RELATED: Will Hillary Ever Be Charged For Her Emails? James Comey Says Zero Chance)

Ryan Breitenbach, who was then the House majority counsel, expressed bewilderment that gross negligence was not included in the reasons for charging Clinton while the same criterion was utilized to issue a search warrant to gather information in the Clinton investigation.

Priestap replied that he could would not say who sent the email or why how far up the Obama Administration the phrase “DOJ not willing to charge this” was authorized to be inserted in the instructions.

Former FBI Director James Comey, who testified lied before Congress that he did not believe there was sufficient reason to charge Clinton, later admitted at a July 2016 news conference that someone of less political stature than the former first lady might be charged.  Or more for less, as well, jackass!  Ask David Petraeus, John Deutch, Sandy Berger, Bryan Nishimura, Thomas Drake, Chelsea Manning, Edward Snowden & James Smith.

Besides, Comey did NOT follow the law!  Title 18, section 793f is clear, no INTENT is required to prosecute, only the existence of gross negligence is need to prosecute, convict and receive a sentence of up to 10 years in prison, PERIOD!  See excerpt of the law here!

The Epoch Times also reported that during the same closed testimony, others suggested that the DOJ was intimately involved in the FBI investigation into the Clinton emails. Lisa Page, a lawyer who worked for Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe at the time, noted the extent of that involvement. (RELATED: Andrew McCabe: Rod Rosenstein Was ‘Absolutely Serious’ About Wearing A Wire During Trump Meeting)

“Everybody talks about this as if this was the FBI investigation, and the truth of the matter is there was not a single step, other than the July 5th statement, there was not a single investigative step that we did not do in consultation with or at the direction of the Justice Department high-level Obama Administration people,” Page told congressional investigators on July 13, 2018.

Clinton’s unauthorized email server remains a subject of hot political scrutiny. A federal court recently asserted that Clinton must answer more questions about her emails.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/26/report-doj-fbi-clinton-classified-emails-negligence/

FIF y'all!

::gaah::  ::machinegun::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #352 on: February 26, 2019, 06:26:25 PM »
 foottapping   Lets get the show on the road and burn the bitch.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Lou22

• Newb
« Reply #353 on: February 28, 2019, 09:12:11 AM »
Trump promised that Crooked Hillary will be in jail if he wins the election and he will do it. He promised the wall and he came through, he'll come through with this too!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #354 on: February 28, 2019, 11:28:36 AM »
Trump promised that Crooked Hillary will be in jail if he wins the election and he will do it. He promised the wall and he came through, he'll come through with this too!

She's put herself in jail he's just locking the door. 
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Lou22

• Newb
« Reply #355 on: February 28, 2019, 01:27:03 PM »

She's put herself in jail he's just locking the door.

Yes He Will!  ::thumbsup::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #356 on: March 01, 2019, 12:04:52 PM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/44095/ocasio-cortez-hit-fec-complaint-alleging-she-ryan-saavedra

Whatever...

They can trace the money back to Hitlery and the DeepState cover-up and coup plot to Obama the Manchurian and still nothing will happen...

The Republic exists in name only and is too corrupt to do anything but to protect itself...even if that cost is CWII.

Better adapt to that reality like yesterday!

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #357 on: March 01, 2019, 01:00:51 PM »
I've read a lot of books exposing the Clintons but the one I'm reading now "Obstruction Of Justice" blows my mind. Congress(both sides), FBI, the Congressional PD it's unbelievable ::pullhair::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #358 on: March 01, 2019, 02:08:37 PM »
I've read a lot of books exposing the Clintons but the one I'm reading now "Obstruction Of Justice" blows my mind. Congress(both sides), FBI, the Congressional PD it's unbelievable ::pullhair::

Who is the author, paul?

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #359 on: March 01, 2019, 02:21:08 PM »
Luke Rosiak, never heard of him. Foreword by Newt and praise from Hannity, Loesch, Carlson and Schweitzer. How these Pakistani's and those in Congress aren't in prison is mind boggling.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 02:25:05 PM by paulh »