Author Topic: Expect most big cities to get worse...as the available pool degrades...  (Read 1708 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/07/05/dallas-police-assoc-says-low-pay-morale-trigger-several-police-resignations/

Another impact of Obamism.  sh*tty economy, no border enforcement, yadda yadda yadda...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I'm sure that morale just got a lot lower at the Dallas PD
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, and this will help too...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/281968-breaking-cops-shot-at-black-lives-matter-protest-in-dallas/

...both those groups going after each other...why would I care?  After all, it's not like either group is really on our side, right?

Besides, I'm waiting for the big game...

https://www.amazon.com/Special-Forces-Guerrilla-Warfare-Manual/dp/0873649214/ref=as_li_ss_tl?_encoding=UTF8&me=&linkCode=sl1&tag=stopsh-20&linkId=543480c0ca32b3366d3612b6074774df
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 08:55:31 AM by Libertas »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Thank you pResident Ødungo for setting the pace. I hope you're pleased (spit).

I doubt you'll find much enthusiasm for a race war amongst the the law enforcement community. But I saw tons of twits and instygrams and other horshyt from the melanin-enriched citizenry last night to have a sense of confidence that a large percentage of them are looking forward to it.

Stay cool people in your daily travels over the next few days and weeks. Watch your back, maintain situational awareness, and remember that discretion is the better part of valor.

Oh, and

Keep your powder dry

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

Stay cool people in your daily travels over the next few days and weeks. Watch your back, maintain situational awareness, and remember that discretion is the better part of valor.

Oh, and

Keep your powder dry

Agreed.  If you're not already doing so, it's a good idea to pack a long arm in your trunk.  Never know what sort of spontaneous sh*t might suddenly happen.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Oh, and

Keep your powder dry

Agreed.  If you're not already doing so, it's a good idea to pack a long arm in your trunk.  Never know what sort of spontaneous sh*t might suddenly happen.

Semi-auto 12g with buckshot is a decent urban pacification tool.   ::thumbsup::

PS-Obamaboy a repeat drug and gun offender...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/282103-breaking-dead-gunman-in-dallas-identified-as-25-year-old-michael-xavier-johnson/

...damn, this system of theirs is just a bitch on career criminal scum, eh?  Yeah, pretty much NOT!!!

Don't ban guns, ban _____!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 11:38:29 AM by Libertas »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero

My traveling companion...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
And mine

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.

Mine.

And, please, no one give me any grief.  This is what I shoot well.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero

Mine.

Grief?! Heck with that! The M1A1 is an awesome rifle. As is Glock32's AK.

I'll tell you what drew me to the Kel-tec that I bought. Several years back we had a cop shooting in Seattle. It was done by a black guy who pulled up next to an occupied squad car and emptied his mag. The SU-16 was the weapon he used. Subsequent discussions at ar15.com and some other firearms sites cast more light and peaked my interest in buying one.

It's hard to judge scale but when the stock is folded this little carbine fits into a tennis racket case. I've actually done drills pulling it from behind my seat, unsheathing and bringing to firing position on both left and right positions. Try doing that with anything beyond a pistol. Imagine yourself suddenly beset by savage hordes and trying to unleash and wield a full size rifle.

Of course a 5.56×45mm doesn't have the same horsepower as a .308 but having the ability to bring 30 rounds to bear in tight quarters more than makes up for that. Plus in my bag are four more 30-round mags.

I'm pretty happy with my choice ;'}

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

Mine.

There's plenty of German, Italian, Japanese, and North Koreans who might give you grief over the M1 Carbine.  But they can't 'cause they're dead, courtesy of same.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Heh, Glock.

I've had a couple men friends scoff because "it isn't a long range rife".  I've told them "okay, I accept that.  You use the longer range rifle, and I'll pick 'em off when they get closer".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Heh, Glock.

I've had a couple men friends scoff because "it isn't a long range rife".  I've told them "okay, I accept that.  You use the longer range rifle, and I'll pick 'em off when they get closer".

If you can shoot it accurately, caliber is secondary.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Thanks; my point exactly.