Author Topic: "The New Story is Cow Dung"  (Read 924 times)

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
"The New Story is Cow Dung"
« on: July 06, 2016, 11:11:59 PM »
 Another hilarious foray into the Liberal "mind"

http://newstoryhub.com/film/

Complete with  "Change the Story, Change the World"  word magic. After all if we change how we frame and talk about the world, te world will change.
And we will make a 90 Minute movie as a gift to you as we continue to not explain how that actually works. But it does involve Cow Dung Soap,  a pretty cool percussion instrument I hadn't seen before, and Liberals being totally unaware of ow asinine they look in videos they make about themselves.  Not as funny as Grizzly Man, Tiny House or tat farm film, but still entertaining.

I personally think this film proves Ann Barnhart's diabolical narcissism theory - especially the part about the demonic emotional palette - anger, hatred, envy and fear.  I think it can plainly be seen in all of these people.. They are incapable of love, so they strive for meaning by calling for "oneness" and initiating rituals, and you know every single one of them is just craving their time in the spot light when THEIR ritual, their words, Their ideas will finally create the meaningful togetherness and community that is denied to them by being sociopathic narcissists.

Heck one even discovers the exciting idea of Charity. But they call  it the "gift economy"  instead.  Because you know,  then they thought of it. Of course no one thought a organization could be run by voluntary giving- because they would NEVER give more than they had to, but they did this BRAVE!  experiment and it worked! And another guy's words are so important the animals around him  respond in agreement.  And I mentioned cow dung soap already, right?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: "The New Story is Cow Dung"
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 07:45:11 AM »
Jeepers Cripes, what a bunch of sorry-assed empty-souled jackasses without the sense God gave the common canine!   ::speechless::

Just another recycled bunch of hippie-era humanistic cult crap to peddle to like-minded drones desperately aching to be recognized and congratulated for being a totally self-absorbed needy little ungrateful never satisfied little blob of cancerous mass on mankind's ass!

Bunch of typical progs...profs, nativists, eco-nuts, hipsters, witchdoctors, vegans, hippies, homo's, new agers, community agitators...

::mooning::

Let 'em set up their commune in some pristine era where they can sing and chant and run around baked and naked...and let it be over an impending sink hole...

::praying::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 05:23:27 PM »
I'll bet they all got a participation trophy.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 07:28:51 PM »
A little plastic statuette made in China depicting a human with their head crammed up their butt would be perfect.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.