Topics > The Police State

St Anthony Cop shoots (not so innocent driver after all) in Falcon Heights

<< < (7/7)

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Pablo de Fleurs on July 11, 2016, 10:23:33 PM ---

#MuzziesAndNiggas_PerfectTogether

--- End quote ---

And both truly are stupid enough to think they'll survive the other...   ::mooning::   ::mooning::

Libertas:
The St Anthony cops trial is in its third day of deliberations in St Paul...our company is passing along a security alert, responses for various scenarios if our ED's and entries get flooded with riot victims and/or rioters etc...

http://www.startribune.com/jury-deliberations-enter-third-day-in-yanez-trial/428443913/

Either way I am sure the BLM terrorists will come up with a reason to get their thug on...

Hopefully I ex filtrate unscathed, otherwise I might be in the news...

ToddF:
Even though it's only been a year, the Twin Cities seems like a life time ago to me.  As well as reading local news about garbage like this.  It's amazing how quick I was to just tune out all news about the Twin Cities.  No matter where I am I never stopped reading Iowa news but Minnesota is now just another world to me.

Stay safe.

ToddF:
Cue the freeway shutdowns...

Libertas:
Fortunately for me the deliberations dragged on, I went on vacation and missed the acquital, haven't bothered to find out if the ferals rioted, don't care really...I was just in an especially bad mood before leaving and any encounter would have been bad for them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version