Author Topic: Justice Ginsburg, I hope the fugly old prog isn't farting out her mouth as usual  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
...in a new New York Times interview, Ginsburg doesn't hold a thing back when it comes to the 2016 election.

“I can’t imagine what this place would be — I can’t imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president,” Ginsburg told the Times' Adam Liptak. “For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don’t even want to contemplate that.”

Ginsburg also recalled something her late husband said about such matters: "Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/11/in-bashing-donald-trump-some-say-ruth-bader-ginsburg-just-crossed-a-very-important-line/

Screw the legal bullsplatter!  Anybody seriously see this fugly prog recusing herself from any case let alone any Tump-Clinton stuff?

I just hope Trump wins and this imbecile does as promised!!!

But I'll bet everything the POS doesn't go anywhere...all progs are lying scum!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Supreme Court justices have historically, and for good reasons, tended to be reclusive from media.  They're definitely not like congressmen or presidents.  That's because they are supposed to have an air of impartiality (yeah, I know) because they never know what might end up before them in the Supreme Court.

This is really out of line for a Supreme Court justice.  I wonder if it means she is close to retirement.  If they're so truly horrified and embarrassed by the prospect of a Trump presidency, maybe they should stop creating the conditions for such a thing.  The Trump candidacy is a product of DC.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Supreme Court justices have historically, and for good reasons, tended to be reclusive from media.  They're definitely not like congressmen or presidents.  That's because they are supposed to have an air of impartiality (yeah, I know) because they never know what might end up before them in the Supreme Court.

This is really out of line for a Supreme Court justice.  I wonder if it means she is close to retirement.  If they're so truly horrified and embarrassed by the prospect of a Trump presidency, maybe they should stop creating the conditions for such a thing.  The Trump candidacy is a product of DC.

Oh, that is a swift foot to the groin of progs and pubbies!!!

::clapping::

Offline richb

• Established Member
People like her make it easier and easier by the day for me to pull the level for Trump. 

If nothing else maybe he can blow up this stupid election system.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Light the fuse!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Trump will be elected, this bitch will die but the libs will prop her up in a corner and call it an extended nap. Bernie sanders will whisked her body to his place, insist she is ok.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Trump will be elected, this bitch will die but the libs will prop her up in a corner and call it an extended nap. Bernie sanders will whisked her body to his place, insist she is ok.

Because who would know the difference, rights?!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Won't take long for that already spoiled meat to stink up a place...she's been leaving a foul stench in her wake for decades already!