Author Topic: AFLC suing to end Fedcoat S.230 of CDA (Backdoor censorship for Govt pals)  (Read 987 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Another gasp at rectifying statist censorship before bullets and blood fly...

And this just kills me -

The CNBC report continued: “On the sidelines of a United Nations luncheon on Saturday, Merkel was caught on a hot mic pressing Zuckerberg about social media posts about the wave of Syrian refugees entering Germany, the publication reported. The Facebook CEO was overheard responding that ‘we need to do some work’ on curtailing anti-immigrant posts about the refugee crisis. ‘Are you working on this?’ Merkel asked in English, to which Zuckerberg replied in the affirmative.”

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/13/pamela-geller-suing-facebook/

These demonic statist bitches engage in censorship of everybody not a left-wing moonbat 24/7/365 and lie to our faces they are doing it...and laugh their asses off at the prospects of anybody ever ending it.

I'm torn many ways on stuff like this.  First, putting up with it makes you their chump, stop it!  Stop using their products and services!  And don't give me any crap about "it's all there is, can't live without it" BS!  Just like anything, create an alternative, turn the tables on them, blackball and censor their asses!  Ignore all who say or try to do sh*t about it!  I don't want to hear any of this "it's too hard" garbage, just fricken do it!  Second, courts are corrupt as hell and have been for decades...I rate the prospects here to be between slim and a super-massive black hole.  Third, where is any orchestrated effort to shut these bastards down?  My email accounts are filled with spam, my cellphone apps shoot annoying ads at me at the time...hackers are cracking firewalls and shutting sites down all the time...where the f**k is the vast right wing conspiracy at?  Is there anybody on our team who is tech savy?  Post sh*t on these clowns, hack their accounts, steal their sh*t, shut them down!

I swear, nobody is serious about fighting these scumbags...

Begs the question - why do I even care?   ::whatgives::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.