Author Topic: Video: CAIR confronts Allen West, loses badly  (Read 6395 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Video: CAIR confronts Allen West, loses badly
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 08:41:01 AM »
Dang!  YouTube is blocked by my work server.  I gotta catch this at home tonight.  Can't wait!   :)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 10:48:43 AM »

Koran-wielding Nezar Hamze, Executive Director of the Council for American Islamic Relations (CAIR). Hamze confronted Congressman West and asked him to point out where in the Koran does it give marching orders to Muslims “to carry out attacks against Americans and innocent people.”
[told Hamze]...don't “try to blow sunshine up my butt” and a little later...“put the microphone down and go home.”

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 11:17:10 AM »
That's gonna leave a mark!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 12:33:38 PM »
West doesn't afford them the occasion to operate their taqiyya and is not even remotely interested in giving them superficial courtesy.  I like it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

pablodefleurs

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 05:57:34 PM »
West doesn't afford them the occasion to operate their taqiyya and is not even remotely interested in giving them superficial courtesy.  I like it.

Ahhhh, Takkiya.....

...sum o' da' best worst concocted obfuscation bool-sheet on da' planet.

(How can you tell when a Muzzie is be lyin'???)

hemm

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 06:36:23 PM »
That's gonna leave a mark!

Gonna leave a concussion.....!!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 08:45:16 PM »
Finally got to see the video.  Fricken awesome!  Just slap down that Muzzie mouthpiece!  Allen West rocks!

PS-Pablo, a Muzzie be lyin' as soon as it opens its damn mouth!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Delta Force

• Likes the place
  • "You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 09:51:59 PM »
This is the kind of thing that happens when someone is confident in their position and convictions.  That lieing muzzie mouthpiece never stood a chance.  He doesn't even know his own religion's(?) history.  What a joke.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 09:57:59 PM »
This is the kind of thing that happens when someone is confident in their position and convictions.  That lieing muzzie mouthpiece never stood a chance.  He doesn't even know his own religion's(?) history.  What a joke.

That's the obvious point; most of them don't know the history, they only know what their propagandist mullahs tell them.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2011, 10:01:18 PM »
You see, God is great, look at his servan Allen West and how he smacks down the lies tat is Islam. ;D

Need some of those smiles'

That's a moment where we can all yell fvcking yeah!
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2011, 01:33:17 PM »

West has it down, that's for damn sure. Even a 'Slim mouthpiece that DOES know his religion's(?) history wouldn't be able to debate the facts with him. The facts are too damning, and West knows them too well. He studied the enemy, and knows him intimately.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2011, 04:52:28 PM »

West has it down, that's for damn sure. Even a 'Slim mouthpiece that DOES know his religion's(?) history wouldn't be able to debate the facts with him. The facts are too damning, and West knows them too well. He studied the enemy, and knows him intimately.

The delivery is what Arabs respect,in your face and no sign of weekness. Hit them like a buss saw.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Miltrainer

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2011, 08:18:16 PM »
This CAIR puke ::puke:: is just like Keith Ellison. Giv'm hell Col West.  ::beertoast::
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2011, 10:16:19 PM »

He his the new breed of politician. He speaks the truth plainly and one doesn't need an interpreter to decipher what he said. It is direct clean and clear.  It is easy to see why he and Bachmann and Palin are fast friends.

With great positivtivity great bonds are being formed in the House.
E.B. Stoddard reflected today whether the TeaParty would let go [of]
Boehner. That question is a reflection of the power and unity our people are exerting.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2011, 10:33:32 PM »
He his the new breed of politician. He speaks the truth plainly and one doesn't need an interpreter to decipher what he said. It is direct clean and clear....

Let us pray to God that our society rewards them for their boldness, and that such people continue to come forward as a result. America needs them. Typically, such people busy themselves with doing the things that made America great, not immersing themselves in the mediocrity and depravity of Washington DC. Now America needs them. I pray that the example set by the few becomes like a grassfire in a high wind.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2011, 10:46:21 PM »
I've said it before, and I'm going to keep saying it:  Palin/West 2012.

She gets the top of the ticket because she's been a governor and she's much better known.  He is still a freshman Congressman, after all.

But two terms of Palin followed by two terms of West is about what is needed to right the ship of state.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2011, 11:12:20 PM »
Treasury - Paul Ryan
State - John Bolton

Who else for the cabinet?

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2011, 11:46:29 PM »
Treasury - Paul Ryan
State - John Bolton

Who else for the cabinet?

Oliver North - Sec of Defence
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2011, 11:48:13 PM »

Eliminate the Department of Defense and reinstate the
Department of War, at the same time reinstate our original seal -
put the olive branches back in the left claw and the spears in the right claw.

We have so many pinkies in the pentagram it will take some research to find and appropriate candidate for this job.

Department of Justice:

Eliminate the:

Department of the Interior    
Department of Agriculture    
Department of Commerce    
Department of Labor    
Department of Housing and Urban Development
Department of Transportation
Department of Energy
Department of Education    
Office of Management and Budget
Environmental Protection Agency