Author Topic: Is Seth Rich just the latest in a long line of folks snuffed by the Clintons?  (Read 7907 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I find this line interesting -

"Rich was beaten, shot and killed early on the morning of July 8 while he was walking home and talking on the phone to his girlfriend. Police have said they haven’t determined if his murder was a botched robbery or something else. The killer or killers appear to have taken nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone."

http://heatst.com/politics/still-no-clues-in-murder-of-dncs-seth-rich-as-conspiracy-theories-thicken/

Looks like the dude got "Fostered".

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Looks like.  And one doesn't even need a tinfoil hat to suspect it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
It is healthier to cross an open battlefield in broad daylight than have anything to do with the Clinton's...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
What the Clintons do:

CONTROL, ALT, DELETE

When the operating system seems to hang suspended while waiting for an application program to continue, a user is also left without a way to regain control of the system. The Ctrl-Alt-Delete key combination allows the user to terminate the "hung" application and, if that doesn't work, to reboot the system. The system can also be restarted using the mouse to select Start-->Turn Off the System-->Restart. However, Ctrl-Alt-Delete sometimes works when the menu option doesn't.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
One would think sooner or later that this would come around and bite them one day...

Offline richb

• Established Member
No question,  another Clinton victim.   

One,  I may add,  too young to remember much (if anything) from the first Clinton regime.   

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
No question,  another Clinton victim.   

One,  I may add,  too young to remember much (if anything) from the first Clinton regime.

Yep....why Clinton likes her subjects ignorant.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Police being told by Fedcoats and D-MC operatives to stick with a ridiculous robbery-gone-wrong story? 

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

Yeah, I totally buy that.  He was snuffed for spilling his guts to Wikileaks, period.  And in this era of rampant D-MC corruption wtf is going to arrest, charge, try and convict the truly guilty?

And some people still think they live in a functional republic with freedom and justice?!

(sigh)

Meanwhile, the Dark Queen is collecting Dark Money...

http://ntknetwork.com/hillary-clinton-launches-unlimited-dark-money-group/

SSDD

Wake me up when the righteous shooting starts, m'kay?!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline sfetter

Not a question in my mind that he pissed the Clintons off and they took him out.  My question is - why is this being talked about again now.  Like so many other issues in the past, the coverup was in place and it dropped from the newscycle very quickly.  Why is it now coming up again and will there be any others who show up dead from nosing around at this point.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Not a question in my mind that he pissed the Clintons off and they took him out.  My question is - why is this being talked about again now.  Like so many other issues in the past, the coverup was in place and it dropped from the newscycle very quickly.  Why is it now coming up again and will there be any others who show up dead from nosing around at this point.

Its being talked about again now because they can now prove that Seth was the leak,and you know, not the Russians.
Yeah, the Clintons might retaliate... thugs gotta thug.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  And you have a special investigator that can take his job where ever it takes him.  Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for you might just get it.  Clinton is back in play.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Sure JF...IF Mueller isn't already a tool of the Deep State!

ETA - Well, sh*t.  That didn't take long to find!   ::facepalm::

http://www.weaselzippers.us/339424-fox-mueller-comey-have-had-long-close-relationship/

Still think the bogus Russia meme is dead and they've given up on destroying Trump?   ::whatgives::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/339424-fox-mueller-comey-have-had-long-close-relationship/

Still think the bogus Russia meme is dead and they've given up on destroying Trump?   ::whatgives::

::thinking:: ::whatgives::  at some point we have to take  ::popcorn::  attitude

All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

::thinking:: ::whatgives::  at some point we have to take  ::popcorn::  attitude

I have a  ::cussing:: it and  ::cussing:: them attitude.  Oh, and a sh*tload of just try and  ::cussing:: with me to boot!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I've seen this kind of hyperbole before...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/

...and that is all it is at this point...hyperbole...

...I am still awaiting arrests and charges...

...until then...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Interesting.

1) Girlfriend said they killed Seth in ANGER ( not robbery )
2) Parents said EMT's were SURPRISED he didn't survive.

And, to my earlier camera question...there were lots about...

Kinda puts Podesta's "make an example" comment and the one by this Therriault clown about Rich being an "embarrassment" in a new light, eh?  And Donna Brazile of slippin' Hildabeast debate questions infamy is the one behind asking who this investigator was.

http://bigleaguepolitics.com/kim-dotcom-offers-congress-evidence-prove-seth-rich-wikileaks-source/

It also explains why the DNC refused FBI access to their servers...proving the Rich-Wiki connection and no Russian links would sink the sh*t out of the DNC's assistance in the coup to usurp Trump.

Can't have that.

Nice to know who the FBI's bitch is though, huh?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Hannity might be backing off because he's squeamish about upsetting the family of Seth Rich...but you can't stop The Signal, Mal!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-internet-hacker-kim-dot-com-releases-documents-seth-rich-leaked-podesta-wikileaks-emails/

An enterprising journalist who is not a card-carrying member of the D-MC could probably find out if senior apparatchik's are exerting pressure on the Rich family...getting them to see things their way, for their own personal safety of course...