Author Topic: There is a "good wall" and a "bad wall"...and only your betters know which good  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Ryan says that the reason he needs a personal border wall is because he has three children.

“Having a backyard fence for three dogs and three kids is not a half-bad idea,” Ryan said during his Monday interview with Wisconsin’s NBC15.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/12/ryan-defends-decision-border-wall-not-country-three-kids/

But protecting everybody else's kids and dogs...?

::cussing:: you, serf! 
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
PHILADELPHIA – Despite the extensive backlog of immigration cases, Ranking Member of the House Homeland Security Committee Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) said the U.S. should not “close” its borders to illegal immigration.

... “We’ve said to a lot of people all around the world if you are oppressed, if you are abused, you should look at the United States of America as an opportunity to come. And so, what I think we have to do -- while we give people a pathway to citizenship -- is not close our borders,” he told PJM at the Democratic National Convention.

“We have a system for vetting people and I am going to look forward to working with it – and we need to increase the number of immigration judges and those kinds of things to expedite things, I’ll do that – but I am not for wholesale sending people back. That’s not the American way,” he added.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/2016/07/28/top-homeland-security-dem-we-should-not-close-our-borders/?singlepage=true

Dead, these people, they should all be dead.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
PHILADELPHIA – Despite the extensive backlog of immigration cases, Ranking Member of the House Homeland Security Committee Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) said the U.S. should not “close” its borders to illegal immigration.

... “We’ve said to a lot of people all around the world if you are oppressed, if you are abused, you should look at the United States of America as an opportunity to come. And so, what I think we have to do -- while we give people a pathway to citizenship -- is not close our borders,” he told PJM at the Democratic National Convention.

“We have a system for vetting people and I am going to look forward to working with it – and we need to increase the number of immigration judges and those kinds of things to expedite things, I’ll do that – but I am not for wholesale sending people back. That’s not the American way,” he added.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/2016/07/28/top-homeland-security-dem-we-should-not-close-our-borders/?singlepage=true

Dead, these people, they should all be dead.

So, at this asshole's house he leaves doors unlocked and has no problem with strangers walking in the backdoor any old time of day without limit...instead of ringing his front door and asking to have a legitimate conversation?

Bullsh*t!

He's a Goddamned liar and a low-life scum-sucking traitor!

Traitors should be dangling from an executioners rope!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.