Author Topic: Another Mainstream Mohammadan Slays American Woman in London  (Read 783 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Another Mainstream Mohammadan Slays American Woman in London
« on: August 04, 2016, 07:30:53 AM »
Another Mainstream Mohammadan Slays American Woman in London and Another five Injured...

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/696438/Russell-Square-knife-terror-attack-stabbed-death-London-injured

I'm sure their Muzzie Mayor will be all over this, eh?   ::)

It's probably no coincidence that Anti-Semitism has skyrocketed since this Mayor slithered in as well as the uptick in Mainstream Mohammadan Murdering.  Yeah, just a coincidence...like America going deeper into the sh*tter under Obama...just an anomaly, eh?

Yeah, right.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Another Mainstream Mohammadan Slays American Woman in London
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 08:37:16 AM »
DHS (Obongo) just extended special protections to the 'slim "refugees/asylum seekers" -- work permits, protection against deportation, etc. -- until 2018.  Another protected class.

Neither will this work out well.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 11:30:21 AM »
How the hell can he bind a future POTUS?  I'd override that crap in a heartbeat.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 06:42:29 PM »
he can't......But it gives him another platform to rail against if trump wins.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 07:07:02 AM »
If Trump wins he can set fire to whatever platform that punk-ass POS is on!  And he should take the first opportunity to tell that retired a-hole that Ex-Presidents shouldn't be seen or heard and if he doesn't STFU he'll issue an Executive Order muzzling Ex's for the sake of national security...see how he and the Progs go apesh*t over that.  But it is the only way to deal with cry-baby pieces of scat who are too stupid and too classless to STFU and not piss in another persons punchbowl...and even counting Clinton there has never been a more despicable low-life scum-sucking POS narcissist like Obama!  It's like that whack-a-mole game...Trump will need all hands holding hammers and beat Obama and the rest of these bed-wetting crap-tossers hard, fast and often!