Author Topic: 17 State/District AG's Signed CIA Pact to go after Climate Change Deniers!  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Democratic attorneys general signed a secrecy agreement aimed at keeping hidden the details of their investigation into climate change dissenters, according to documents released Thursday.

The Common Interest Agreement was signed in April and May by representatives for 17 attorneys general as part of their collaborative pursuit of fossil fuel companies, academics and think tanks that challenge the narrative of catastrophic climate change.

Such agreements are typically used by prosecutors on investigations involving litigation, but the pact signed by AGs United for Clean Power was different. The agreements were “clearly drafted to obstruct open-records requests while these AGs carried out a political campaign against their critics,” said the Energy and Environment Legal Institute, which obtained the documents.States and jurisdictions that have signed on to the Common Interest Agreement are California, Connecticut, the District of Columbia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Virginia, the Virgin Islands and Washington.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/4/dem-ags-signed-secrecy-pact-climate-change-probe/

If this isn't a worst case scenario of state abuse of power trampling over several constitutional precepts and threatening the very lives of liberty of millions of people...then we are beyond the PONR!!!

Prepare, open warfare approaches, the statists clearly are begging for blood.

http://youtu.be/I5VhHTzJatw

Here's toasting to victory with their hollowed out skulls!   ::beertoast::
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 08:21:41 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
No way this can stand.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Well, the "No Hill Worth Dying On E-GOP" hasn't found a hill yet it likes, so...

As always, it will be another thing left to us...

I am really understanding in painful detail what our Founders were going through in the early stages of the struggle...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.