Author Topic: Why we hate you, why we fight you  (Read 41022 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Why we hate you, why we fight you
« on: August 07, 2016, 05:26:32 PM »
Scroll down to page 30 for this little jewel.

http://www.clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf
Many Westerners, however, are already aware that
claiming the attacks of the mujahidin to be senseless
and questioning incessantly as to why we hate the
West and why we fight them is nothing more than
a political act and a propaganda tool. The politicians
will say it regardless of how much it stands in opposition to facts and common sense just to garner as many
votes as they can for the next election cycle. The analysts and journalists will say it in order to keep themselves from becoming a target for saying something that the masses deem to be “politically incorrect.” The
apostate “imams” in the West will adhere to the same
tired cliché in order to avoid a backlash from the disbelieving societies in which they’ve chosen to reside.
The point is, people know that it’s foolish, but they
keep repeating it regardless because they’re afraid of
the consequences of deviating from the script.

Even the Muzzies know the left is in denial.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Why we hate you, why we fight you
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 09:36:19 PM »
I scanned this entire writing. The people of our country are so out of touch as to the vile hatred muslims feel for us. And we have a muslim raised president. Do the math.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 09:43:56 PM »
Scroll down to page 30 for this little jewel.

http://www.clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf
Many Westerners, however, are already aware that
claiming the attacks of the mujahidin to be senseless
and questioning incessantly as to why we hate the
West and why we fight them is nothing more than
a political act and a propaganda tool. The politicians
will say it regardless of how much it stands in opposition to facts and common sense just to garner as many
votes as they can for the next election cycle. The analysts and journalists will say it in order to keep themselves from becoming a target for saying something that the masses deem to be “politically incorrect.” The
apostate “imams” in the West will adhere to the same
tired cliché in order to avoid a backlash from the disbelieving societies in which they’ve chosen to reside.
The point is, people know that it’s foolish, but they
keep repeating it regardless because they’re afraid of
the consequences of deviating from the script.

Even the Muzzies know the left is in denial.

And don't we know they know it?  We do.  Some don't, or won't admit it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 07:18:15 AM »
External enemies will have to be treated to a limited engagement, purging the enemies within are the top priority or we might just as well surrender and enjoy servitude and death.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 12:54:04 PM »
External enemies will have to be treated to a limited engagement, purging the enemies within are the top priority or we might just as well surrender and enjoy servitude and death.

Exactly.  The internal Left is the enemy.  Everything else, and I mean everything else, is their doing.  These little Robespierre wannabes need to get the same reward that he got, in the end.

I am so sick of these hellspawned deviants ruining a civilization that took centuries to build.  I am ready for open warfare with them.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 08:31:06 AM »

Exactly.  The internal Left is the enemy.  Everything else, and I mean everything else, is their doing.  These little Robespierre wannabes need to get the same reward that he got, in the end.

I am so sick of these hellspawned deviants ruining a civilization that took centuries to build.  I am ready for open warfare with them.

Way tired.

You see the coordinated attack on Trump yesterday?  All timed for primetime when the poor dregs of society plop their ass down in front of the boobtube and flick on the news and down their frozen pizza...

MFM dares accuse Trump of threatening Clinton!

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump appeared to joke about the possibility that Hillary Clinton could be shot in remarks at a campaign rally Tuesday in Wilmington, N.C.

Trump was discussing the possibility that Clinton, the Democratic nominee, would be able to appoint liberal justices to the Supreme Court if she wins the race for the White House.

He then said that there was nothing that could be done in that scenario, before mentioning “Second Amendment folks.”

“Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish the Second Amendment,” Trump said to boos from the crowd.

“By the way, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks,” he then added.

“Though the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”

http://www.weaselzippers.us/288621-trump-second-amendment-people-could-stop-clinton/

To you and me and normal people what he said was factual and non-threatening in my mind...but then again the MFM and the progs they service would deny Founding Principles so no surprise they twist what he said.

And the whole DemonProg coven is all wee-wee'd up!  Well, the witches and warlocks calling the shots anyway...so the coordinated assassins are on the prowl...

Fauxahontas - Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) took to Twitter on Tuesday to slam Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump for appearing to joke about the possibility of Hillary Clinton being shot.  “.@realDonaldTrump makes death threats because he’s a pathetic coward who can’t handle the fact that he’s losing to a girl,” Warren tweeted.  “Your reckless comments sound like a two-bit dictator, @realDonaldTrump. Not a man who wants to lead the greatest democracy on the planet.”

Other coven members chanting on cue - Other Democrats joined Murphy in condemning Trump’s remarks.  “This is simple – what Trump is saying is dangerous,” Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook said in a statement. “A person seeking to be President of the United States should not suggest violence in any way.” 
Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) called on the Secret Service to probe Trump over the statement.

All that pompous faux rage ginned up on cue by the vast left-wing statists...when in 2008 Hillary was basically staying in the race once Obama reached the magic delegate number because he might get RFK'd and Joe Biden can talk about pulling out his Beretta and that is OK?  Well, OK in Biden's case maybe he calls his wee wee Beretta...

ETA - Oh, and how can we ever forget this gun threat by the ghetto pimp who slithered out of Chitcago and into the Slavers Mansion on 1600 Penn?

The point is the left is nothing but a bunch of lying two-faced statist psychopaths!  And the bigger issue is not what is said...but that what is said is in the tradition and spirit of The Founders, not what is allowed by government or media shills for statists!

If Trump or anybody came out and said "If a despot of ANY party came into power and found accomplices in Congress and the Courts to take away the God-given rights of the people, especially the right to free speech, to assembly and to bear arms...it is Constitutional and rooted in our Declaration of Independence that it is the moral duty and natural right of the people to resist and overthrow such tyranny by ANY means necessary!" it should not be vilified one iota!

But that is how far into the statist toilet we've sunk...it is time to crawl out of that sewer and reassert our natural and God-given rights, by any means necessary.  And putting these a-hole would-be tyrants on notice is 100% genuine American Liberty in action!!!

« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 11:36:26 AM by Libertas »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2016, 01:33:36 PM »
Afraid I'm gonna have to side with Hillary on this one because if there is one family well versed in assassination, it's the Clintons.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2016, 02:01:42 PM »
The proper response to that is...they can't hurt you if they are dead.

That bar matron, whatshername in Silverado had that line.  Good movie...even better philosophy.   :D

I still say, pushing that fragile critter hard in a debate might make her keel over...that'd be swell, I'd party Pali-style if that happened!

« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 02:04:43 PM by Libertas »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2016, 02:12:05 PM »
Wasn't there a Hillary debate where she didn't make it back on time? For some reason, her ass stained dress kinda jogged my memory. I bet she wears dark clothing next debate. and Depends.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2016, 02:45:58 PM »
Yeah she disappeared for over 10 minutes.  She was probably "short circuited" and getting pumped full of anti-seizure meds.  She's like the line from Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb, "just a little pinprick...that'll keep you going for the show...come on it's time to go"

The debates are a good opportunity to see what's up with her.  She might just unload a big liquid dump right there in front of everyone.

- Yours Truly

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2016, 03:55:55 PM »
Yep, in a debate Trump could aggravate the he1l out of her and get her to blow a gasket.  Wouldn't that be a sight for sore eyes on national TV?
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2016, 07:38:20 AM »
I'd love to see it...but frankly...I think the mother of all shams is going to happen, best get your alternate plans firmed up.

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=10570.new#new

See y'all at the party.

Oh, and about that bogus MFM meme about Trump threatening Clinton with his 2A comment?  Yeah, this is good!

The MFM's attempt to smear Trump with allegations that the Secret Service is talking to him about his comments is a complete epic failure! 

And nothing nails the Epic Fail! as much as this -

Things got real personal Tuesday night between CNN’s Don Lemon and former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino while discussing Donald Trump’s much maligned comment on Second Amendment supporters possibly stopping rival Hillary Clinton.

Perhaps Lemon took exception to Bongino summarizing the hyperventilating on the left as being “in the comical realm.”

Either way, Bongino correctly labeled the charge that Trump was somehow calling for the assassination of Clinton as “absurd” while explaining his point of view.

Throwing any pretense of neutrality out the window, Lemon clearly did not agree with that point of view.

“What you’re saying right now makes no sense!” the CNN host charged. “I’m sitting at home, I’m watching Donald Trump. I have two ears and I have two eyes and I can see the reactions… We’re not stupid!”

“You should be ashamed of yourself!” Lemon added.

“I’m ashamed that you’re talking to me as if I’m a child!” his guest fired back, as the two began going at one another.

“You don’t know crap about this, Don! You’re a TV guy!” Bongino said. “I was a Secret Service Agent! Now cut off my mic! Do what you wanna do!”

Lemon countered by telling Bongino he was “lying to the American people,” prompting Bongino to again correctly label the left’s reaction as “nonsense.”

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/08/09/now-cut-off-mic-bongino-refuses-bullied-don-lemon-trump-2nd-amendment-heated-376846

Normally I hate it when anybody with the sense to know better goes on any Prog-run show...which 95% of the are completely Prog-run...but when they do and they go on the offensive like this...it is a rare thing of beauty!

http://youtu.be/IvgH-Zs_GDc

“I was a Secret Service Agent! Now cut off my mic! Do what you wanna do!”

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 11:31:16 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2016, 09:48:52 AM »
That's not the right utube, Libs.   ;)
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2016, 11:32:10 AM »
The last one?  I whacked it, like Bob Beckel would do!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2016, 12:04:23 PM »

Are you referring to where beckle urged prezzy stompyfoot to whack Assange?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2016, 12:17:34 PM »

Are you referring to where beckle urged prezzy stompyfoot to whack Assange?

Yeah.  I think we should all get in a stompy/killing mood, seems to be the thing to do now...I mean the media would never lie to us or tell us to do anything bad, so...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2016, 08:05:47 AM »

H/T-WRSA

Progs love takkiya/taqiya...it fits their multi-culti dogma...and like the idiot befriending the alligator they foolishly think being eaten last is "winning".

Just another reason why we have to live with the terrorist scum in our midst first before we can do anything else!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 08:08:51 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2016, 12:26:58 PM »
The Big Lie of the Left on Islam and what drives Jihad and fuels unbridled blood lust in every Mohammadan's evil black heart is getting more attention.

Raymond Ibrahim at American Thinker -

As I wrote in the book's preface ten years ago:

This volume of translations [The Al Qaeda Reader], taken as a whole, proves once and for all that, despite the propaganda of al-Qaeda and its sympathizers, radical Islam's war with the West is not finite and limited to political grievances – real or imagined – but is existential, transcending time and space and deeply rooted in faith.

Now, however, the world need not rely on my translations and can get it straight from the horse's mouth.  In a recent article titled "Why We Hate You & Why We Fight You," the Islamic State gives six reasons.   Reason number one says it all:

We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the oneness of Allah – whether you realize it or not – by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son [Christ], you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices. It is for this reason that we were commanded to openly declare our hatred for you and our enmity towards you. "There has already been for you an excellent example in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, 'Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone'" (Al-Mumtahanah 4 [i.e., Quran 60:4]). Furthermore, just as your disbelief is the primary reason we hate you, your disbelief is the primary reason we fight you, as we have been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they submit to the authority of Islam, either by becoming Muslims, or by paying jizyah – for those afforded this option ["People of the Book"] – and living in humiliation under the rule of the Muslims [per Quran 9:29].

This is as plain as it gets, not to mention wholly grounded in Islam's traditional worldview.  As has been repeatedly pointed out, if Muslims are persecuting their fellow countrymen – people who share their nationality, ethnicity, culture, and language – on the simple basis that they are Christians, why should there be any surprise, or excuses of "grievances," when Muslims terrorize the "infidels" of the West?

Reasons two and three of why ISIS hates and fights the West are essentially the same as reason one: Western secularists and atheists are hated and attacked for disbelieving in and living against Allah.  Although reason four cites "crimes against Islam," this is a reference to the "crime" of refusing to submit to Islam's authority and sensibilities, also known as Islam's "How Dare You?!" phenomenon.

It is only in reasons five and six that ISIS finally mentions "grievances" against Western foreign policy – only to quickly explain (emphasis added):

What's important to understand here is that although some might argue that your foreign policies are the extent of what drives our hatred, this particular reason for hating you is secondary, hence the reason we addressed it at the end of the above list. [...] The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam. Even if you were to pay jizyah and live under the authority of Islam in humiliation, we would continue to hate you.

It is this unrelenting hatred that Westerners cannot comprehend – a hate that compels Muslim husbands to hate their non-Muslim wives and compels America's great "friends and allies" Saudi Arabia and Qatar to publish government-sanctioned decrees proclaiming their hate for America.

And it was always this hate that fueled al-Qaeda's jihad – not grievances.  All of the Quran verses that call for hate against non-Muslims have been repeatedly cited by al-Qaeda in its Arabic writings to Muslims.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/isis_exposes_true_reason_it_hates_the_west.html#ixzz4HnfIHmsM
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

The reason for their unrelenting hatred and insatiable desire to maim, rape and murder is simple - ISLAM!!!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2016, 10:13:46 PM »
I've both sent and used this with a few people I know who want us (me) to believe all muslims are not terrorists. Yes they are, they hate us and believe we will either convert or die.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2016, 02:40:12 PM »
I can't believe there are people who still put those insipid "Coexist" stickers on their car.  I was behind one yesterday that also had a "Peace" sticker with a dove logo next to it.  That is being willfully naive.  Those people are more dangerous than the actual jihadis.

I do not consent to participating in a suicide cult with them.

- Yours Truly