Author Topic: South Africa: enroute to being Zimbabwe'd  (Read 2511 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
South Africa: enroute to being Zimbabwe'd
« on: May 11, 2011, 09:43:08 PM »
Last year South Africa youth leader Julius Malema told his supporters that the white farmer’s land must be shared by all black Africans. He was also arrested for playing “Kill the Boer (white man)” song at his rallies.

This week Julius Malema told supporters that white farmers must be treated like criminals for stealing land from the black people.
The Telegraph reported:

Julius Malema, South Africa’s controversial youth leader, has said that white people who own land in the country should be treated like ‘criminals’ because they stole it from black people.

Mr Malema said that the government’s attempts to return land to black South Africans through negotiations with white farmers had failed, and called for Zimbabwe-style land seizures.

“We have to take the land without payment, because the whites took our land without paying and transformed them into game farms. The system of willing seller, willing buyer has failed,” he told a rally ahead of local elections.

“We all agree they stole the land. They are criminals, they should be treated like that.”

His comments will generate concern among South Africa’s white farmers ahead of May 18 elections in which the ANC is expected to lose ground.

The ANC said earlier this year that the White farmers would be driven out by year's end.

And then they'll starve.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: South Africa: enroute to being Zimbabwe'd
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 09:54:43 PM »

The ANC said earlier this year that the White farmers would be driven out by year's end.

And then they'll starve.

And get aid shipments from countries where whitey is still allowed the privilege of feeding/clothing/protecting/medicating/educating the world.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 10:13:35 PM »

I'd like to live long enough to see the trend line turn.
I'd like to help turn the trend line.
To be an active participant,
on the trading floor.

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 10:35:26 PM »
If I lived in South Africa, I'd have gotten the hell out long ago.  It's not that hard to see the handwriting on the wall.

Going Galt.  It's not very hard to predict what will happen.  And it's long past time to cut off ALL foreign aid.  If the Third Worlders want to live in a pre-industrial cesspool, far be it from me to stop them.  We are not morally responsible for saving them from themselves.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 04:33:55 AM »
There was nothing in South Africa until the Dutch got there . In the last twenty years the ANC has been successful at turning the place into a veritable Sh*thouse ! Johannesburg looks a lot like Detroit .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 07:30:56 AM »
GTFO and let them die.

Sometimes stupidity must pay the ultimate price, there is no universal law saying people must be forced to participate in their own ruin or grieve for those who chose that fate!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 11:36:26 AM »
GTFO and let them die.

Sometimes stupidity must pay the ultimate price, there is no universal law saying people must be forced to participate in their own ruin or grieve for those who chose that fate!

The Western world worked overtime to destroy the apartheid government there, through embargoes and such. Do you think there will be "awareness campaigns" for the new reverse-apartheid? Are there any for the former Rhodesia?

What the hell has happened to the people of the West? How in the hell has cowardice and self-loathing become our most prominent cultural characteristics?

::gaah::

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 11:52:13 AM »
It is no coincidence that the main impetus of cowardice & self-loathing is advanced quite rapidly whenever Leftists obtain even a smidgen of power.

But don't hold your breath if you think cities, counties, states and national governments are going to give a damn what happens to white folk...they are guilty of everything and anything...directly or indirectly through their heirs...right or wrong doesn't matter a damn...it's all part and parcel of adhering to the multi-culti/fiversity/pc cult...self-loathing is expected of whites, they are to toe the line or be destroyed.

It is psychotic, is it not?!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 11:59:46 AM »
It just never ceases to amaze me how conditioned white people have allowed themselves to become. Obviously there are many who literally think their own demise is preferable to being labeled "racist". I mean, we're witnessing entire nations being forfeit because people are terrified of being called some sort of -ist.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 12:06:25 PM »
Yup.

One day...a day that will be too late for them...they'll learn what real fear is like.

Maybe then they'll think their made up fear was childish...

Or not...

::)

charlesoakwood

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011, 12:55:44 PM »

Don't think so.

They'll look up to the heaven's and say "why me, why me?"

And the  answer will be ...  ::rimshot::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2011, 01:03:01 PM »
Well, I'm getting pretty tired of them throwing away thousands of years of civilizational development just to salve their delicate sentimentalities.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2011, 01:09:26 PM »
The main problem is their selfishness.  If they only hurt themselves nobody would give a rats ass!