Author Topic: "Cracked Head Hillary"-Health concerns going into hyperspeed! Not fit for POTUS!  (Read 8029 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Yeah I heard audio of the most recent coughing episode.  It's almost hard to hear, until you remind yourself the bitch deserves every bad thing that could possibly happen to her.  There is clearly something medically wrong with her.  The increasing desperation of the MSM in running interference for her is in some ways an even bigger story.  They're in full blown fingers in the ears "Nyuh-uh!  Nyuh-uh!  Nyuh-uh!" mode now.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
I know there will be 3 debates but does anyone know the length of time? I'm not sure Hillary could function thru a multi hour Q and A.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
IIRC they are about 90 minutes long, first and last are standard format, second one in feral St Louis is of the prog-potted-plant variety...but there are some breaks...so no doubt a herd of physicians and nurses will be attending to her off-air...

Still...I hope she keels over and falls face first on live TV...I will celebrate!!!   ::whoohoo:: 

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Heh, this is getting to be great sport!

The suspected architect of so many mysterious deaths by those who have posed the slightest threat to the Clinton Clan sending minions to warn the presstitutes to health concern buzz is failing, mostly because their bleeped up trainwreck of a addle-brained seizure-prone disease-hacking diaper-soiling candidate is the gift that keeps on giving this nation hasn't seen since Jerry Ford if he was cloned into a dozen different stumbling bumbling copies!

I mean they are whipping out personal attacks, the Dan Rather Defense, the Benghazi Distraction, the Ali rope-a-dope and every other tactic in the book to avoid reality and it is turning to sh*t every time!

::hysterical::

And in a bit of reverse AGW gotchya, check this out!

Hillary's Health Concerns Serious, Say Most Doctors Polled by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)
TUCSON, Ariz., Sept. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Concerns about Hillary Clinton's health are "serious—could be disqualifying for the position of President of the U.S.," say nearly 71% of 250 physicians responding to an informal internet survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS). About 20% said concerns were "likely overblown, but should be addressed as by full release of medical records." Only 2.7% responded that they were "just a political attack; I have confidence in the letter from her physician and see no cause for concern."

While more than 81% were aware of her history of a concussion, only 59% were aware of the cerebral sinus thrombosis, and 52% of the history of deep venous thrombosis.

More than 78% said the health concerns had received "not enough emphasis" in the media, and only 2.7% that there had been "too much emphasis."

Nearly two-thirds said that a physician who had a concern about a candidate's fitness to serve for health reasons should "make the concerns known to the public." Only 11% said a physician should "keep silent unless he had personally examined the patient," and 10% that the candidate's health was "off limits for public discussion."

Got that?  These are real doctors...78% are saying these concerns are not getting ENOUGH attention and 71% are saying the underlying cause of her difficulties could be DISQUALIFYING!  Only 2.7% are buying the Clinton Camp meme that this is politically-motivated BS!  Got that?  Only 2.7% are buying the Clinton spin!

This just HAS to find its way into ads!!!

::whoohoo::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Needs a caption, like..."where am I?"

It's OK...the airplane is undamaged!

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/hillary-s-struggles-t18633.html

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
 Hillary is a fall away from another concussion. ::deercorn::

And here's hoping, during the debates, the 3 am phone call is discussed. Hillary is drugged out at 3 pm, no telling her state at 3 am.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Is she so out of it,  that she cannot rationally figure out she cannot be president because it will kill her?   

Or is she the type that thinks that history will be kinder to her if she dies in office?   Does she really think people will think of her like JFK? 

At least the 9/11 thing got it so the press couldn't ignore it so much.   Before that,  only places like ours where talking about it.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
It's my turn, I'm entitled, I'm a woman and I'm sick as a dog and ready to keel over any second now...so fvck the country you racist sexist homophobe redneck! - Hillary Clinton in a rare moment of honesty on why she should be POTUS.

It's really that simple.  Either people are insane and have no problem with that or they are sane and they would choose anybody but this certain trainwreck.

Given the number of legitimate imbeciles about and the massive amount of fraud and corruption allowed one group the matter is not settled...

Meanwhile, the smartest woman in the world had a hard time with a small set of stairs to her latest potted-plant event...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/hillary-holds-small-rally-temple-university-helped-stairs/

I bet those closest to her heard something like "you let me fall...you're a dead man, got it?".

Check out the camera chick in the back...looks like she is annoyed..."are you kidding me? get your crippled old ass up there already!"....

::hysterical::

« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 07:31:04 AM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
How come nobody asks me these easy questions?

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/mystery-going-hillarys-eyes-philly-speech/

She's like an old vacuum tube TV having issues with the horizontal stabilization...just have to give a good WHACK!!!

::laughonfloor::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
I'm reading the comments of the American Thinker article.....OMG, they are so funny. I really liked the "shovel ready" comment.... ::rolllaughing::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Hildabeast backing out of North Carolina now too...here's a good pic...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/296391-hillary-cancels-tuesday-chapel-hill-fundraiser-due-to-an-unknown-change-in-her-schedule/

Awesome...who would want to see that every minute of every day in the White House?

::exitstageleft::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
See?  Even dirt-sweeper Podesta asked how cracked up the old hag's head is!

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/email-podesta-asked-bad-head/

Ahh sheeit, ain't no thang...make that crap POTUS!

::speechless::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Guldangit dagnabit!  I hate being teased!

“Did She Fall Again?”

Apparently it survived...

::facepalm::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Guldangit dagnabit!  I hate being teased!

“Did She Fall Again?”

Apparently it survived...

::facepalm::

I don't suppose there's any chance of the critter from Alien erupting from the side of her face? Nah - that's too toxic an environment for baby monsters to survive!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Larve likes a shat host?!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Nothing to see here. Move along.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson