Author Topic: Criminal IRS OK w/1 Million Taxpayers Having Identity Stolen by Obama's Dreamers  (Read 809 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://iotwreport.com/irs-doesnt-tell-1m-taxpayers-that-illegals-stole-their-social-security-numbers/

What I would like to know is...why are not 1 million people storming DC?

Dufuqh?!

::unknowncomic::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Dang...I thought the illegals coming in were these poor creatures in need of help. I find out their computer skills are greater than mine as they steal identities.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
They're not the ones doing the initial stealing; they pay another for that paperwork.  So much for them being "undocumented", which is what I've been saying for some time -- they're not "undocumented" as they've bought stolen and fraudulent papers.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Obama job creation.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
It's an industry allowed/encouraged to flourish under DemoProg/E-GOP/Crony-capitalist policies, collusion and indifference.

It's just another stark indicator that the entire fatally diseased system needs to be leveled.  Any other conclusion means somebody is part of the problem not the solution, and there is only one right way to go here...but so many people are conditioned to loath an absolute truth, even if it is valid in every respect...I fear it will take much more suffering before enough people wake the frick up...

::outrage::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.