Author Topic: DHS nationalizing elections?  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: DHS nationalizing elections?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 12:30:41 PM »
WRSA has a post about this too, with some good comments: http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2016/08/30/done/

I think we can now see the narrative they've been preparing, the whole "Russia manipulated our electoral systems because they want Trump to win" narrative.  If he does win, expect to see this as their angle of attack.  As pointed out in some of the comments at WRSA:

1. Lib media starts ginning up the "Russian intelligence agencies hacked the DNC emails and released them to help Trump" meme.
2. Libs (and cuckservative neo-cons) start accusing Trump of "treason" over this alleged collusion with Russia.
3. Harry Reid says the intelligence briefings that Trump is now entitled to, as the GOP's presidential candidate, should be fake because Trump cannot be trusted.
4. Hillary specifically calls out Russia and Vladimir Putin as being the global orchestrators of the Alt-Right and allies of Trump.
5. Jeh Johnson at DHS promises that agency will become involved in protecting our election systems from these dastardly hackers.

I see this as meaning DHS will be there to do the fixing under the guise of being there to protect against foreign hackers, and if Trump does win they have already telegraphed their intent to pursue a "he did this through seditious collusion with Vladimir Putin" angle.

::foilhathelicopter::
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 05:11:04 PM »
Electronic voting machines was always an idea tailor-made for corruption. The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if Al Gore's challenge to "hanging chads" in Florida wasn't just a designed precursor to offer justification for touchscreen machines.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 07:07:18 AM »
Dig deeper...you'll find that Nazi prick Soros at the root of it all.

Frankly...I hope they pull all sorts of fascist crap and the worse and more naked the better...nothing will change the trajectory to Hell we are on unless enough people get pissed off and have had enough...

3%+ your time is near.   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.