Author Topic: Leaked Documents Show Dem's Using & Pandering BLM Terrorists  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Leaked Documents Show Dem's Using & Pandering BLM Terrorists
« on: September 01, 2016, 09:19:24 AM »
http://www.weaselzippers.us/292647-black-lives-matter-has-bad-reaction-to-dccc-leak-looking-to-placate-them/

Leading from behind...or with their behinds...nothing new there...maybe more will see Dem's as the modern plantation bosses that they are...

But I doubt BLM bozo's see a difference anyway...maybe others, not them...they all hate whitey no matter their politics...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Leaked Documents Show Dem's Using & Pandering BLM Terrorists
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 01:19:15 PM »
When dems see this: BLM.....they are actually thinking this: BVM.

Libs, bunch of racist pigs.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 06:38:13 PM »

Yup, been at it for over 50 years...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 06:06:07 PM »
Meanwhile, while Hillary is hiding...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/video-donald-trump-receives-standing-ovation-detroit-great-faith-ministries-church/

::thinking::

I always said Trump will either flame out or win in a landslide.  Just sayin'

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 07:26:57 PM »
Meanwhile, while Hillary is hiding...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/video-donald-trump-receives-standing-ovation-detroit-great-faith-ministries-church/

::thinking::

I always said Trump will either flame out or win in a landslide.  Just sayin'

Landslide!!   ::praying::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2016, 09:27:04 PM »
Yet the media keeps pounding the "Clinton way up in polls" mantra. Man, got to give Trump huge props, going to a black church in Detroit, of all places....and getting cheered. I'm not sure something like this can be orchestrated into a positive result.  No matter what we may hear ( or believe) about Trump, the guy has guts and imo, what he did, what he accomplished, literally going into the lions den, is a sign of a winner.

I believe there must be a huge "fudge" factor, from those who are polled. Or it is fixed.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 11:57:21 PM »
I watched the video from cspan of his address to the black church in Detroit. Some are calling it phenomenal - i call it outstanding. Trump has a vocal tic that is just barely noticeable. He repeats words. I don't think it is for emphasis (necessarily) but more like an old habit. He will be talking along ans speak a line (for example) "And we will be great again. Great" "some times we need to me firm. Firm" We almost lost an opportunity. Almost"

I've noticed that some lefties are seizing on this as proof! that Trump is a GW-like bumpkin - or something. It doesn't detract from his message but it is something that I wish his team would alert him to.

The left is panning his address saying that it was (variously) pandering (!), insincere, fake, indifferent, and wooden. What that says to me is that it was a complete success.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 11:15:24 AM »
Going to speak at a black church equals "pandering" but not going to speak at a black church equals "he doesn't care about you unless you're white."  It's impossible to play by the media's rules, so just fukkem and don't even bother trying.  Trump gets this.  At long last, somebody in the Republican Party gets this.  Imagine if they'd bothered to figure this out 20 years ago.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2016, 12:43:33 PM »
Pandering, lol!

"Ahh ain't in no ways tarred..."

::mooning::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2016, 04:16:05 PM »
Pandering, lol!

"Ahh ain't in no ways tarred..."

::mooning::
  She should be "Tarred"  and feathered I might add.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2016, 04:35:35 PM »
Yep, the libs are scared. There prances Trump, into their stronghold and gets cheered. I like the timing too...just after the e mails surface about how to handle the BLM. So the dems look insincere in their supposed support of blacks and Trump seems very sincere.

You gotta be a tee total fool not to recognize the complete bias of the media.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2016, 05:20:45 PM »
Yep, the libs are scared. There prances Trump, into their stronghold and gets cheered. I like the timing too...just after the e mails surface about how to handle the BLM. So the dems look insincere in their supposed support of blacks and Trump seems very sincere.

I agree PD but at the same time some of the willful ignorance seems to be falling away. Check this out: https://youtu.be/3ba8n7S7uUE

Martha Raddatz Grills Tim Kaine on Clinton Emails - "Americans Deserve Better Explanation" 9-4-16

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2016, 06:17:10 PM »
  If you could only spread that steaming pile on a farm field it would at least help feed animals.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2016, 01:28:35 PM »
Hillary always said it takes a village....and now some of the willful ignorant are figuring out the two village idiots.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2016, 03:50:48 PM »
As always it comes down to the fudge factor...the cheating and fraud is a 100% democrat racket...overcoming that will have a lot to say in the outcome...that and the willful sabotage of the anybody-but-Trump E-GOPer's and the idiots buying the Code Pink trappings of the looney-tune wing of the Libertarian Party pushing that jester Gary Johnson.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2016, 04:00:52 PM »

And just imagine if the Prog Media pulled this kind of crap on Obama if he was addressing (insert organization here)!

A shock example of anti-Trump media censorship was caught on tape when Reuters ordered its cameraman to cut live footage of Trump receiving praise from African-American Bishop Wayne T. Jackson in Detroit.

The incident occurred as Jackson presented Trump with a shawl, a bible, and offered his prayers as the black audience cheered and clapped.
Perhaps aware of the devastating impact the optics of this moment would have on the media’s efforts to demonize Trump as a racist bigot, a voice is heard off-camera saying, “He’s getting a shawl!”
The cameraman then says, “I’m shooting this, I don’t care what they say….I’ll take a demotion for this…. you?”
“Shut it down,” insists the director,” followed by another voice asking, “Shut this down?”
“Yes Michael, do it,” orders the director.
We then hear the word “blackout” and the camera shakes before the live feed is cut.
“Reuters was primary video feed for the event, all other video delivery services were coming from the Reuters feed. When Reuters shut down, all other outlets lost the broadcast,” reports the Conservative Treehouse.

http://www.infowars.com/shut-it-down-reuters-orders-cameraman-to-kill-positive-trump-footage/

Can't wait till the tables turn...and angry mobs chase these little Goebbel's down the streets...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2016, 11:28:07 PM »

And just imagine if the Prog Media pulled this kind of crap on Obama if he was addressing (insert organization here)!

A shock example of anti-Trump media censorship was caught on tape when Reuters ordered its cameraman to cut live footage of Trump receiving praise from African-American Bishop Wayne T. Jackson in Detroit.

The incident occurred as Jackson presented Trump with a shawl, a bible, and offered his prayers as the black audience cheered and clapped.
Perhaps aware of the devastating impact the optics of this moment would have on the media’s efforts to demonize Trump as a racist bigot, a voice is heard off-camera saying, “He’s getting a shawl!”
The cameraman then says, “I’m shooting this, I don’t care what they say….I’ll take a demotion for this…. you?”
“Shut it down,” insists the director,” followed by another voice asking, “Shut this down?”
We then hear the word “blackout” and the camera shakes before the live feed is cut.
“Reuters was primary video feed for the event, all other video delivery services were coming from the Reuters feed. When Reuters shut down, all other outlets lost the broadcast,” reports the Conservative Treehouse.

http://www.infowars.com/shut-it-down-reuters-orders-cameraman-to-kill-positive-trump-footage/

Can't wait till the tables turn...and angry mobs chase these little Goebbel's down the streets...

Im so sick and tired of this type of crap. Unless we can overwhelm the polls ( to offset the dem cheating) and get a Trump win, the left will be more insufferable than ever. The pubbies are pussy's, they won't do a damn thing. Trump may not be the perfect candidate but he might be the candidate ( with the temperament) needed. If he wins, I'd tell, Reuters, cnn, hell, all of them they get one opportunity and if they pull crap, they won't set foot in the White House.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2016, 07:48:43 AM »

Im so sick and tired of this type of crap. Unless we can overwhelm the polls ( to offset the dem cheating) and get a Trump win, the left will be more insufferable than ever. The pubbies are pussy's, they won't do a damn thing. Trump may not be the perfect candidate but he might be the candidate ( with the temperament) needed. If he wins, I'd tell, Reuters, cnn, hell, all of them they get one opportunity and if they pull crap, they won't set foot in the White House.

They thrive on two things - 1) Access to power players 2) A belief that they unaccountable and untouchable opinion-makers.

The former you can limit/end, but first you have to obtain a powerful position...thus their Goebbels-like obedience to Progressive dogma and Democrats...the latter if you are an outsider (non-Prog) you have to attack by any means necessary.  It means you have to always treat them as hostile combatants and tell them to their faces you are doing it.  You have to call them on their lies and biases, you have to shove their own words back down their demonic throats, you have to bait them and verbally decapitate them.  And because this is what must be done it is why it is not being done by the mainstream Pubbies...they are incapable of courage, they are incapable of fighting on principle, they are compromised by many of the positions they share (illegals/amnesty) with DemoProgs.  It is why only candidates outside of the Establishment should be supported and why only they can be the change agents if there is to be ANY hope of reforming a corrupt system.

ETA  - Gonna be handing out a lot of these this election -

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 12:37:37 PM by Libertas »