Author Topic: Georgetown goes full-retard on racial quotas - "slave" decedents top preference  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
... Georgetown will need to identify and reach out to descendants of slaves ...

Boy, talk about virtue signaling.  I wonder if the alumni have any idea what this will cost.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Ah yes, Georgetown, that "Catholic" university whose most recent claim to fame is being the academic home of Sandra "pay for my contraception" Fluke. 

When the history of America's decline is written, one of the big bullet points must be the utter failure of the traditional pillars to perform their most fundamental tasks.  In this example, why does the Catholic Church give its imprimatur to institutions like Georgetown and Notre Dame, while those institutions are loud advocates of contraception, abortion, gay marriage?  While those institutions are virtual factories of anti-Christian zealots?  And it's not just the Catholic Church.  I can say the same about the universities ostensibly linked to Protestant churches too: Harvard, Yale, Duke, Wake Forest, and so on.

I mean really?  Cut ties with those universities!  Sure, they'll probably continue to exist, but at least you won't be cooperating in the very things that undermine your religion.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Too late...the sheer volume of stupid is so massive, nothing can stop the plunge into crapper...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.