Author Topic: If #NeverTrump's succeed in electing Hillary Clinton, America is Done  (Read 9640 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: If #NeverTrump's succeed in electing Hillary Clinton, America is Done
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2016, 04:35:21 PM »
i.e.  that there is likely to be overlap between desirable mental/moral traits and racial traits, that is what I think will always represent a unique problem in multiracial societies.  It won't go unnoticed if the people you deem as having desirable mental and moral traits just so happen to be mostly white people, while a disproportionate number of undesirables just so happen to be black.

And it won't go noticed if its the Jews, or people with red hair, or members of the Masons, or if its only people with a star upon thar.  It will happen in any society - multi-cultural, multi race, or in a mono culture with only purple people. If there is a correlation between behavior and some superficial outward characteristics it will be noticed and exploited. Look at how the Irish were treated at the turn of the last century - and they were White in a predominantly white society.  Humans are at heart behaviorists - and its the correlation between that and some other nice and visible trait that leads to the economization of knowledge via stereotypes - collections of those  indicators Libertas mentions. . Race comes up a lot because its the most visible and is most often correlated to  a given culture - the norms of which dictate a particular set of behaviors and values , which in turn lead to a differing set of results. There is a hell of an (ethnic)  difference in a Black form the American South and one from Jamaica , or Morocco. So yeah, Glock, its probably easier to find and exploit those fault lines in a multi ethnic/multi racial nation. But I would argue its only marginally harder in a mono-culture. The Left has successfully exploited the inherent natural differences between men and women - and probably to greater overall effect and damage  ( because EVERYONE must interact with the opposite sex and not everyone comes into contact with different races every day)   and you are going to have sexually based differences  in every society unless you Brave New World it with sexless babies grown in test tubes from Male and Female donors kept in out of sight cages somewhere. Is it that much harder to exploit sex differences vs skin color differences?

I really don't think you are gaining much protection from these sh*t-stirrers by having a single race society or tribe, and you are loosing the ideas, inventions and brainstorming that come about when people with vastly different world views and experiences  interact- and in a survival situation having multiple ideas, approaches and options to a problem can become an advantage..

And would the grievances be limited just to those who have been deemed undesirable?  What about the blacks who have been accepted as having quality mental and moral traits, will they be fine with accepting that they're a lucky outlier?  Or will they feel aggrieved on behalf of their fellow blacks who were rejected, and work to manipulate the "tribe" so that membership is broadened for their sake?

In my experience,  they know perfectly well they are an outlier. They know perfectly well, because like us, they can think for themselves and made a conscious choice to not follow the herd. When I was at Columbia University in the early 90s, I knew a number of other black students (no I never met or saw Barry Sotero), and they had no problem telling you what was wrong with other blacks.  I had one such friend  (correctly) berate me for giving another black guy a pass on being an asshole because I didn't want to seem racist.  "No!" he said, and with evident anger, " You apply the same standard to everyone. If he is an asshole , you call him an asshole and give him the gift of the same honest feedback you would give to a white that they are an asshole. As it is that  Nigger is never going to hear it and he is never going to change. You are hurting him. You are being Racist." This as held true whenever I have met a  Black person in my profession-  they are eager to tell you why the god damn grievance mongers are wrong and how much they hate other blacks screwing it up for them by creating, perpetuating and validating  a  stereotype  of bad behavior. Like us they know they aren't like the "other humans"  - before the rampant affrimative action without merit movement really got started,  the only Blacks who has "made it" were blacks  who had actively rejected American-Black ethnicity ( If you read "White Liberals, Black Rednecks" , Sowell gives  a compelling picture of where that ethnicity originates) and adopted our culture of success and they looked down on those in their own race who had tried to pull them back down when they tried to get out.

"Now, what percentage of certain ethnic groups exhibit the signs and traits we are talking about...who cares?  I'm not interested in numbers, just probabilities so that I can protect me and mine.  Others can fuss over ethnicity...I'll fuss over survival. " 

Pretty much were I am at. And I am not turning away anyone with a like mind  and a strong back who can aid my survival, because I don't have an escape pod with a hibernation chamber.  I do have a cat, however.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2016, 07:38:03 AM »
Heh, now you got me thinking of cats...have to rethink having them "fixed" and "de-clawed"...gonna need progeny and weapons to keep (insert dwelling here) free of pests.

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2016, 09:04:32 AM »
Heh, now you got me thinking of cats...have to rethink having them "fixed" and "de-clawed"...gonna need progeny and weapons to keep (insert dwelling here) free of pests.

;)

Well,  You will constantly loose them to people looking for meat.. and its a shame by my current set are neutered -- My Tom Cat is the sweetest guy( and was before we snipped him.. which went wrong and he started spraying anyway.. he hid one from us..)   - and his sister I probably would have refused to spay-  she was also just a really pleasant cat. She was also buff white, and its just not good camouflage.  One day she just never came home.  Oh well,  the neighbors never spay or neuter their cats. That is where my Tom came from. Maybe get a few more later..

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2016, 12:15:21 PM »

;)

Well,  You will constantly loose them to people looking for meat.. and its a shame by my current set are neutered -- My Tom Cat is the sweetest guy( and was before we snipped him.. which went wrong and he started spraying anyway.. he hid one from us..)   - and his sister I probably would have refused to spay-  she was also just a really pleasant cat. She was also buff white, and its just not good camouflage.  One day she just never came home.  Oh well,  the neighbors never spay or neuter their cats. That is where my Tom came from. Maybe get a few more later..

::laughonfloor::

As for cat (and dog, etc) eaters...well, if the cat wanders off too far...can't always be helped...but (regardless if true or not) put signs out on bodies marking your boundary warning all trespassers what awaits them.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2016, 11:14:32 AM »
http://anti-gnostic.blogspot.com/2016/09/the-gay-feminist-democratic-rainbow.html

The Left continues its rampage through the institutions. Being the Left, of course, they never stop until somebody or until circumstances stop them. And, to mount a particular hobby horse, ideological conservatism simply lacks the tools to oppose the Long March. I can hear the dialectic already: "How can you POSSIBLY deny opportunities for advancement to this brave homosexual/transgendered/female veteran? HAVE YOU NO SHAME SIR?"

The conservative--the espouser of meritocracy, equality before the law, and support for the politically popular military--can only gulp back his words and cast desperately for another line to draw in the sand.
The Right is hoisted on its own petard. If indeed all men are "created equal," then by God they are, and biological and social reality be damned. If we're a Proposition Nation, and a Propositional American says, "Give me your tired, your poor," then tired and poor we shall have.

A dedication to conserving the existence and well-being of a discrete people in their geographic redoubt elides these ideological conundrums completely, but conservatives are trapped by their own universalist rhetoric.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2016, 11:55:05 AM »

WTF?  Not everybody is a gutless coward...just like not everybody is a real Conservative or a true lover of Liberty and Freedom!

Let me illustrate!

1 - Low-life Progressive Agitator - "How can you POSSIBLY deny opportunities for advancement to this brave homosexual/transgendered/female veteran? HAVE YOU NO SHAME SIR?"

2 - Gutless coward - (crickets)

3 - Unflinching believer in Liberty, Freedom and Founding Principles - "Opportunites for people of confused and/or weaker genders outside of combat roles exist...and many more opportunities exist in the civilian sector.  There is no Constitutional or rational source to cite granting every person of whatever background real, imagined or otherwise that guarantees automatic opportunity.  I'm sorry reality is not working out for you, but this is the military...we break things and kill people...in order to preserve the freedom and liberty for all of our citizens, even citizens as f**ked up in the head as you.  There is equality and choice in this nation, but there are no quotas, no set asides, no shortcuts or line cutting, no affirmative action.  I'm sorry reality is not working out for you and no, I don't care if you suck cock and take it up the ass or play clam-bumber or dress as man/woman/whatever...what you do in private as a civilian is not my concern...but there is no room for that bullsh*t when we are deep in the sh*t and having to kill the enemy...we don't have time to wonder if you're off blowing someone instead of doing your job and covering my ass...because if you are not doing your job I'll shoot you and throw your corpse at the edge of the foxhole and use it as a sandbag!  Understand or not, that's the way it is going to be."

Done!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2016, 12:24:52 PM »
Yes, but I think the author of that article has a point.  It's something we have observed here many times as well, that conservatism has unconsciously internalized so many of the Left's rhetorical premises that it intellectually disarms itself and even becomes an unwitting enforcer of the Left's assumptions.  That's why the pejorative "cuckservative" is so apropos; conservatism is the bird earnestly tending to the chicks hatched from another bird's eggs.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2016, 12:30:50 PM »
Sure, but like anything...it is only true if people let it be true.  And just because a bunch of idiots made it true doesn't mean everybody is an idiot...it just means the real idiots are those that didn't push back...and let a term get hijacked.  If the people being jacked refused to take it, it would have never been jacked...thus terms like "cuckservative" wouldn't have been created.  I get the point...I just deny having anything to do with it. 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2016, 12:43:58 PM »
I think this sort of ties in with IDP's post the other day about the "alt right" and what it even means.  It's a nebulous term but still has meaning in the sense that it's people who hold with the values that conservatism purports to represent but in practice has proven incapable of advancing or defending, and for a variety of reasons.

Look for instance at how many "conservatives" are in favor of immigration because "we're a nation of immigrants."  Uhh, that would be news to the conservatives of 50 years ago.  Mainstream American conservatism has fallen into the same trap that European conservatives fell into.  The conservative parties of Europe ended up promoting themselves as being merely better administrators and caretakers of the Left wing state's apparatus.  The idea that they should promote themselves as the dismantlers of the Left wing apparatus flew the nest some time ago.

I guess what I am getting at is that I now view myself as something "other than conservative" to the extent that I see no hope in American conservatism.  It has a godawful batting average.  It never even figured out there was a Culture War raging all around it.  Conservatives today run for office by promising to protect the Social Security trust fund.

Opposition to Leftism will have a new vehicle.  I don't know yet what the particulars of it are going to look like, but the abstract gut check aspect of it is already being felt and is being given imprecise terms like "alt right." In a way I find it more exciting than anything in the past 30 years, because opposition to the Left is materializing in unexpected ways and from unexpected corners.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2016, 12:58:31 PM »
Yeah, from a branding standpoint...they/them...tarnished the brand by accepting the persistent incrementalism...bad on them...no shame us though, we warned them, they blew us off or blamed us...and the Left won...

Time to sh*tcan that label and everything with it, it is tainted.  It stinks to be forced to throw away something you didn't destroy, but...what other option is there?

All we can do is start over...and stomp into oblivion anybody trying to pull that crap on us again.  None of this "we'll pushback or fight later crap"...we'll stomp their heads into mush at first offense!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2016, 01:32:03 PM »
... I guess what I am getting at is that I now view myself as something "other than conservative" to the extent that I see no hope in American conservatism.

Well, YAH.  At this point, what the hell are "Conservatives" conserving?  The Left's incremental march through every institution?  We've seen it all and said it many times:  "The conservative{s} ...... ended up promoting themselves as being merely better administrators and caretakers of the Left wing state's apparatus.  The idea that they should promote themselves as the dismantlers of the Left wing apparatus flew the nest some time ago." per Glock, again.

The Constitution and The Bill of Rights are the only thing deserving of conservation and restoration.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2016, 07:39:04 PM »
... I guess what I am getting at is that I now view myself as something "other than conservative" to the extent that I see no hope in American conservatism.

Well, YAH.  At this point, what the hell are "Conservatives" conserving?  The Left's incremental march through every institution?  We've seen it all and said it many times:  "The conservative{s} ...... ended up promoting themselves as being merely better administrators and caretakers of the Left wing state's apparatus.  The idea that they should promote themselves as the dismantlers of the Left wing apparatus flew the nest some time ago." per Glock, again.

The Constitution and The Bill of Rights are the only thing deserving of conservation and restoration.

AMEN!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2016, 10:01:16 AM »
At this point, barely a month before the election, it is really looking like Hillary has this wrapped up.  Trump's first debate was a dumpster fire, they've been able to keep her upright and lucid long enough for public appearances, and the supposed Wikileaks bombshell was a giant Nothing Burger.

She has the momentum and it looks like she's going to coast to a comfortable EC victory.  This might be for the best.  A Trump presidency would end up being another W. presidency -- nothing changing, but lulling the Right-minded back to doze off in their easy chair in front of Monday Night Football.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2016, 11:35:04 AM »
And this segment of "Let It Burn" is brought to you by ZombieMax...and remember, nothing works better than ZombieMax but use the double-tap just be sure!

::rockets::

ETA - Could be right though, Hitlery has Jeh "Jihad" Johnson ready to ensure electoral integrity this November!  Whew, what a fvcking relief (for Progressive treasonous scum)!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/27/politics/cybersecurity-rigged-election-homeland-security/

"Both Trump and his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, said at Monday's debate that they would respect the election results."

Better be one promise to break...there be a lot of sh*tty shenanigans going down...and I bet these states experience "heavy" turnout!   ;)

Get ready...full-blown revolt could be in the offing...God willing!

ETA #2 - http://kunstler.com/clusterf**k-nation/sizing-up-the-endgame/

Yeah...that bit at the end?  That's a hard to actually do...pretty sure I can't do that.  Plus, I gotta make it look worse of a steal or what's the point?

ETA #3 - Re: Wiki Dud...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-04/julian-assange-talks-live-wikileaks-10-year-anniversary-live-stream

Best comment goes to (drumroll)...

I am a Man I am...  Au Member Oct 4, 2016 6:10 AM
Assange went Jerry Rivers on us, was afraid of that, he neads to learn to manage ecpectations.

Pffffffffffffffffffffft!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 12:18:10 PM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2016, 12:32:13 PM »
A great comment I saw earlier today:

"Julian Assange's message for everyone was 'Be sure to drink your Ovaltine!'"

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2016, 05:27:25 PM »
Bwuuuhahaaa!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2016, 01:40:05 PM »
Here's another good article on our new post-conservative reality -- The Case Against "the Conservative Case".  These two paragraphs especially nail it:

Pethokoukis can’t because he has absorbed the core premises of the Left. “That’s racist!” This points to one of the deepest problems with “conservative intellectualism.” It accepts, out of conviction or fear or both, every restriction the Left places on it. The left rules out-of-bounds any discussion of the cultural or political effects of immigration as “racist,” and the conservatives go along. Hence they can only talk about immigration in economic terms, as if human beings were widgets.

In fact, this particular intellectual rot defines almost all of “conservatism.” It’s allowed the Left to bully the Right out of talking or thinking about so many subjects that all conservatives can rouse themselves to address any more is the economy. They rationalize such a narrow focus by insisting economics trumps all. But the root is fear. Or was. Fear may have caused the initial retreat, but younger “conservatives” raised in the faith actually believe every line of the Leftist creed. Except the parts about redistribution, because Hayek. Also, the donors don’t like it.

That right there, in bold, should be Conservatism Inc's epitaph. Economics doesn't stir men's souls -- cultural and social issues do. By putting everything through a filter of economic utility, conservatism simultaneously ceded the cultural battlespace to the Left and confirmed the perception of being strictly interested in commerce and business interests.  Nations are meant to have economies, not the other way around.

Conservatism's traditional base seems to have come to the conclusion that it needs a new vehicle for expression of its will, and Conservatism Inc. doesn't get it even now.

ETA -- and I have to throw in this quote too, because it channels my own thoughts so well:

Truth is, there’s nothing “conservative” about any of these people. But who cares about the word anymore? If they want to fight like dogs over who gets that bone, let them have it. Read me out of “conservatism.” Actually, you can’t fire me—I quit! If “conservatism” requires going to the wall for open borders, foolish trade deals, endless war, and head-in-the-sand “optimism,” to say nothing of routine denunciation of “racism” that’s far more imagined than real, then I am not conservative. I’ll take “patriotic” and “sane” instead.

RTWT -- http://amgreatness.com/2016/10/03/case-conservative-case/
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 01:47:11 PM by Glock32 »

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2016, 04:05:53 PM »
  I still care! Conservatism to me respect and I won't be disrespected.... Honor self worth  if you have no Honor what have you       My word is still my bond if my word is worthless so am I.

Political correctness is/has none of those and I want nothing to do with it/them.  They represent none of the values my parents taught me. Self reliance among the top of the list I take care of those I want to not the ones that expect it.

I won't give an inch.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2016, 08:50:31 AM »
The Establishment cowards caved, we didn't.  The Establishment cowards refuse to fight, we don't.  The Establishment cowards fear the presstitutes, we don't.  The Establishment cowards adopt the trappings of the Left in order to get along, we don't.  The Establishment cowards take us for granted, and now they can barely stand the sight of us because we rock their boat and they do not want to have to defend us to their pals on the Left.  The Establishment cowards trashed the Conservative label, not us.

Why are we bothering with cowards any longer?

In the end it is not the label...it's the people...they are no longer our people and we should no longer have anything to do with them.  We can call ourselves whatever we want...but we have to remind ourselves and everybody else who shat on who, and damn them!  And never allow them to contaminate us ever again!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2016, 01:40:40 PM »
This is a theme I can't get enough of, because I think it represents a fundamental shift regardless of what happens this year.  "Official Conservatism" is the term used by the author of this article.

(every) Republican that has aggressively pressed the attack against the Left over the last quarter century, has been attacked by the media and so-called conservatives as unacceptably “polarizing” as if that is a thing. Official Conservatism has instead insisted that they abide by a set of gentile rules designed by the ruling majority, intended to perpetuate their hegemony. You could be forgiven for thinking that maybe the whole thing was a setup, a game of bad cop – worse cop, in order to rig the results.

Whenever the futility of this arrangement has been pointed out to Official Conservatism, they sigh and concede that it is unfair, but principle demands “we abide by the rules because that’s who we are.” If you pointed out that “who they were” was a bunch of losers, they would put on their lemon face and suggest that perhaps you were disloyal or some sort of hate thinker. Conservatism in America became the candy coating to the liberal nut inside the system.

Watching one traitorous fink after another decry Trump’s locker room talk from a decade ago, I was reminded once again that these people were never on my side. It was always a con, a grift, to fool otherwise decent people into putting down their weapons and surrendering to the Left. Buckley-style conservatism, whatever it was, is now just a tool of the managerial class to clear the field for nation-wrecking policies to benefit the ruling elite at the expense of the middle class.

Think about it, if you take a revisionist look at Official Conservatism through this lens, does their baffling behavior over the years not make a whole lot more sense?  We have long lamented the apparent incompetence of the GOP, but it's worse than that.  Its leadership has never been incompetent, it was playing "bad cop" to the Left's "worse cop" as a way of protecting the rotten enterprise they're both part of.

We're on the cusp of post-conservatism.  It will be the first genuine opposition in generations.  It doesn't mean the ideals that were supposedly embodied by conservatism are discarded, quite the contrary.  It means they will be carried by an entirely new cultural phenomenon.

RTWT -- "The Return of the Mule"
http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=8724

- Yours Truly