Author Topic: If #NeverTrump's succeed in electing Hillary Clinton, America is Done  (Read 9650 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: If #NeverTrump's succeed in electing Hillary Clinton, America is Done
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2016, 11:08:24 PM »
Maybe not conservative -- according to the past definition -- but Trump wants us, the country, to do well.

Clinton, on the other hand, wants us, the country, to do her will.

That's it, in a nutshell.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2016, 07:39:50 AM »
I'm all for that nut cracking it's shell and being crushed into oblivion...Trump is the only nutcracker in reach.

As for that article...dude nails it from the start -

"If you go back and watch videos of Reagan in the 70’s and 80’s, one of the things that jumps out is how aggressively he attacked the Left. In his first inaugural address, he attacked the very essence of what Jimmy Carter stood for as a politician. The man was sitting just behind Reagan as the Gipper explained that everything Carter believed was dangerous nonsense. The other thing that jumps out, when watching old Reagan speeches, is that no Republican talks like that anymore."

Which is why the GOP needs to die.  Republican's are soft progressives, soft big government...soft when it comes to principles and convictions...soft in the effing head!  The reason they don't talk like that is because they are cowards, even if they think that way about their democrat pals they see it as uncouth to say it with such stark principled heart-felt certain-minded clarity.  Because deep down they are interested in the status quo, a status quo dictated, managed, controlled and enforced by hard progressives in the Democrat-Media Complex.  In practical terms the Establishment GOP is merely an adjunct of the DMC...if I had to give it a name within that hierarchy it would be useful idiots in a fictional opposition role, they are a cruel joke, a chimera cloaked in falsehood...a twisted safeguard for the Establishment to ensure its viability.  Reagan defied the entire Establishment by defeating fellow Republicans with a clear, consistent, passionate, humorous and principled vision of America-as-it-should-always-be, just as it was founded.  The other Republicans couldn't touch him, the people gravitated to open and honest personality and his consistent principled message and unwavering determination resonated and propelled him to massive wins over his Democrat opponents.  Both the Democrats and Establishment Republicans hated Reagan, hated his simple message and conviction, hated that he resonated so with the people and that he could use that to cut through the Establishment roadblocks that stalled most every other Executive's agenda.  Both camps breathed a sigh of relief when he could no longer run...both could return to business-as-usual with hard progs calling the shots and soft progs falling in line.  That my friends was the high water mark for America.

Trump is trying to emulate the Reagan model, he isn't quite as good and natural as Reagan and we have our doubts about some of his positions...but he overcame the Establishment and now the Establishment is fighting back...I find it odd that a frat-boy/locker room blather from 2005 is all they could find...seems to me like their ammo load is pretty light...and these idiots asking him to step aside over this is a joke given the rampant corruption, criminality and treason committed by Clinton and the fact that her husband-in-name-only is a sexual predator and serial rapist...but it exposes the sheer panic in the E-GOP ranks, they fear Trump more than Clinton...and this makes them no different than the assholes who hated Reagan, except now the Establishment is a lot dirtier, meaner and crazier than 40 years ago.

"Trump probably will not win and even if he does, it’s probably too late to avoid disaster anyway. Democracies always murder themselves. That is the lesson of history and ours will do the same, sooner rather than later. If the worst is to be avoided, then the present arrangements must be de-legitimized in order for a reform effort to have room to grow. That’s the role of Trump in the election. He the destroyer of worlds that need destroying."

Yeah...but I want the election to be such that if it is stolen, it is as rank, as naked, as obvious and as low down dirty filthy as possible.  I want a marker put down that can only be cashed in with blood.  The Mule's job is not done, none of our jobs are done.

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2016, 12:41:38 PM »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2016, 09:59:30 PM »
Those idiots confirm just how badly they fail to get it when they say things like "we're going to focus on our House and Senate races."  Hello?  Your party is finished.  And about damn time too.

Trump has already succeeded in drawing out and exposing the GOP.  His campaign is Operation Wrecking Ball.  If he does manage to get in the White House, phase 2 begins: Operation Stiletto.  Slipped right between the Establishment's ribs.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2016, 07:56:45 AM »
I'm going to boot every pubbie I can with this box, then the other...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2016, 12:22:47 PM »
RNC $ for R(in)omney ads in 2012 - $42.4M

RNC $ for Trump ads in 2016 - $0

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-14/republican-party-has-spent-0-tv-ads-trump-after-spending-42-million-romney-2012

Hmm, let me do this very difficult math...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2016, 12:39:07 PM »
Let me do some additional math:

13 turns of the knot
 +  6 feet of vertical drop
------------------------------------------------
     6 feet of depth in freshly turned Earth
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2016, 12:40:19 PM »
A+

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2016, 05:47:06 PM »
Let me do some additional math:

13 turns of the knot
 +  6 feet of vertical drop
------------------------------------------------
     6 feet of depth in freshly turned Earth

Now I don't have to do the figures in my head. ::thumbsup::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2018, 01:17:52 PM »
Kristol, deep in the DeepState coup against Trump...not just a casual #NeverTrumper...

https://amgreatness.com/2018/08/16/the-weekly-standards-ties-to-fusion-gps/

...deserves the same fate as his co-conspirators.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2018, 06:28:34 AM »
Right about the time Powerline announced a mass banning of all who would mocking Kristol in their comments section.

::thinking::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2018, 08:46:22 AM »
  What happened to free speech Kristol is no sacred cow.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2018, 09:24:32 AM »
Right about the time Powerline announced a mass banning of all who would mocking Kristol in their comments section.

::thinking::

I think you are correct on the timing...the two instances had to have been very close.

And to JF's point...once you sell out to the DeepState the Two America's rules kick in...to the detriment of Liberty and those who cherish it over power.