Author Topic: Obama vs Putin, no contest  (Read 1960 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Obama vs Putin, no contest
« on: September 05, 2016, 04:04:27 PM »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1728328/barack-obama-and-vladimir-putin-in-tense-g20-standoff-as-the-famously-hostile-pair-fail-to-reach-a-breakthrough-on-syria/

Putin is a thug, but he is frighteningly confident...not without reason...Obama's positions on everything project weakness...and in these pics Obama looks downright effing scared.

Kinda freaks me out...there is no telling what a scared narcissist will do...but you can bet your bottom dollar it will suck for all of us!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Obama vs Putin, no contest
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 06:13:15 PM »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 06:42:24 PM »

vs.

equals

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 11:52:45 PM »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1728328/barack-obama-and-vladimir-putin-in-tense-g20-standoff-as-the-famously-hostile-pair-fail-to-reach-a-breakthrough-on-syria/

Putin is a thug, but he is frighteningly confident...not without reason...Obama's positions on everything project weakness...and in these pics Obama looks downright effing scared.

Kinda freaks me out...there is no telling what a scared narcissist will do...but you can bet your bottom dollar it will suck for all of us!

With Obama, he really doesn't need to be a thug. You know the type of mumbo jumbo Obama is spewing there. Why China leader demanded no "empty talk".......A message intended for Obama and reinforced by no greeting for Obama at landing. Putin understands it and reason why he will continue to do what he wants and Obama said no less. Putin knows when he is negotiating with a paper tiger.

We are the laughing stock of the world and the only people who don't understand it are the idiots who would vote for Hillary.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 06:03:50 AM »
  The most powerful leader in the world???  To show what they think of him they didn't even bring the stairs to airforce one he had to step off the plane from the belly of the plane like he was cargo.

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/obama-gets-common-folk-treatment-in-china-forced-to-ex-1786169005
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 07:34:54 AM »

Hey, that doesn't look like a San Miguel bottle...unless they changed things up in the past 30 years...

Yeah, I know I dated myself...get over it, I have!

Great pics though, I might be poaching them...  ::thumbsup::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 07:38:00 AM »
  The most powerful leader in the world???  To show what they think of him they didn't even bring the stairs to airforce one he had to step off the plane from the belly of the plane like he was cargo.

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/obama-gets-common-folk-treatment-in-china-forced-to-ex-1786169005

Only Obama!  Everybody but a brain-dead libiot (I know I repeat myself) knows this guy is the biggest joke ever!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 06:21:00 PM »
I'm more of a Red Horse guy, here.

What I do honestly miss more than cheap dairy products?  Summit Octoberfest.   ::beertoast::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 07:19:26 PM »
I'm more of a Red Horse guy, here.

What I do honestly miss more than cheap dairy products?  Summit Octoberfest.   ::beertoast::

Does this mean we need to send you a CARE package?

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 09:26:08 PM »
What we're seeing on the world stage is the reality that this effete man-child had no business getting anywhere near the White House.  He was buoyed all the way into the Oval Office by a media operation of epic proportions.  What were his qualifications?  20 minutes in the US Senate?  A previous stint in the Illinois state legislature highlighted by a string of "Present" votes?  A successful career in business and industry?  Ha!  Good one!

Seriously, this guy was never anything more than a street hustler and shakedown artist who had mastered a certain demeanor that made East Coast elites swoon and feel just so darn good about themselves for heaping praise on that well spoken colored man.

Now, thrust into the actual responsibilities of the position and expected to meet with foreign actual leaders as peers, we're seeing just how out of his depth he is.  I can scarcely imagine what other leaders like Putin must think about him, I would imagine at first they were so incredulous at his ineptness that maybe they thought they were being played by some sort of elaborate long con.  That phony intellectual speaking cadence, with the "uhhs" and "umms" (that we are supposed to consider the hallmarks of one sorting through complex, multilayered arguments in real time) might have been enough to earn him 8+ years of domestic media fellatio, but people like the Russians and Chinese see through it as the laughable farce that it is.

As usual when it comes to his reception by foreign powers, I am of split feelings.  On the one hand I enjoy seeing open disdain for him by people who have no obligation to participate in the halo of adulatory bullsh*t that surrounds his ego, but on the other hand I wince at seeing the office and the country itself getting no respect.  But I guess a country that would elect him -- twice -- doesn't deserve any.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2016, 07:32:28 AM »
Good summation G, I have to concur on all points.  To put a finer point on the last line though...certain individuals are deserving...but they are also the ones incapable of feeling the embarrassment that normal people experience...all we can do is condemn them along with him!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2016, 09:29:04 AM »
What we're seeing on the world stage is the reality that this effete man-child had no business getting anywhere near the White House.  He was buoyed all the way into the Oval Office by a media operation of epic proportions.  What were his qualifications?  20 minutes in the US Senate?  A previous stint in the Illinois state legislature highlighted by a string of "Present" votes?  A successful career in business and industry?  Ha!  Good one!

Seriously, this guy was never anything more than a street hustler and shakedown artist who had mastered a certain demeanor that made East Coast elites swoon and feel just so darn good about themselves for heaping praise on that well spoken colored man.

Now, thrust into the actual responsibilities of the position and expected to meet with foreign actual leaders as peers, we're seeing just how out of his depth he is.  I can scarcely imagine what other leaders like Putin must think about him, I would imagine at first they were so incredulous at his ineptness that maybe they thought they were being played by some sort of elaborate long con.  That phony intellectual speaking cadence, with the "uhhs" and "umms" (that we are supposed to consider the hallmarks of one sorting through complex, multilayered arguments in real time) might have been enough to earn him 8+ years of domestic media fellatio, but people like the Russians and Chinese see through it as the laughable farce that it is.

As usual when it comes to his reception by foreign powers, I am of split feelings.  On the one hand I enjoy seeing open disdain for him by people who have no obligation to participate in the halo of adulatory bullsh*t that surrounds his ego, but on the other hand I wince at seeing the office and the country itself getting no respect.  But I guess a country that would elect him -- twice -- doesn't deserve any.

Excellent summation.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson