Author Topic: *BREAKING* Hillary has medical episode at 9/11 memorial (9/11/16)  (Read 4619 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
*BREAKING* Hillary has medical episode at 9/11 memorial (9/11/16)
« on: September 11, 2016, 11:20:47 AM »
This could be it y'all.  Apparently she had a medical episode in front of tons of people.  Witnesses said her knees buckled and she lost consciousness.  Had to be loaded into her van.  Let's see how long these sh*theel journalists can run interference now.

http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2016/09/11/sickhillary/

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-hillary-suffers-medical-emergency-cover-up-begins/

! No longer available
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: *BREAKING* Hillary has medical episode at 9/11 memorial (9/11/16)
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 12:15:39 PM »
I worry about who will replace her if she's forced to drop out.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 12:21:55 PM »
I can just hear her screaming: "I can't be sick! It's my turn! MY TURN!!!!"
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 12:23:32 PM »
Witnesses said her knees buckled and she lost consciousness.  Had to be loaded into her van. 

Praise God! May it be un-diagnosable & deadly lethal...she's trampled terra-firma long enough (IMHO).

OTOH, She may just need a warmer climate
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 12:26:50 PM »
A bit later, she appeared outside of Chelsea's apartment, waved and said she's fine.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 12:43:18 PM »
A bit later, she appeared outside of Chelsea's apartment, waved and said she's fine.

Hmm...I don't feel assured. The CDC should label her a walking contagion & detain her...indefinitely!
(or @ least until Jesus returns)
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 12:44:34 PM »

Full of more drugs than a pharmacy.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2016, 12:52:32 PM »
And who doubts that "Chelsea's apartment" is anything but a private emergency room?  I bet they've got the equivalent of a Level 1 trauma center in there.  I think she had a seizure, and hardly for the first time.  They got her in there and uploaded some benzos, then trotted her out for a quick photo op.  MSNBC is going on and on about how brutally hot and humid it's been, in their effort to run with the "she just overheated" excuse.  It was 78 degrees.

I still think the damage is done.  This video removes any remaining doubt that she has a chronic and deteriorating neurological condition.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2016, 12:54:58 PM »

Hmm...I don't feel assured. The CDC should label her a walking contagion & detain her...indefinitely!
(or @ least until Jesus returns)

I didn't post that for reassurance.  I posted it because it's another bit of cover-up.

"Just a bit of heat exhaustion; look, she's fine".

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2016, 01:08:16 PM »

There's a good "ruby slippers" joke in there somewhere....

- Yours Truly

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2016, 01:18:49 PM »
Watch the video, after HellBitch first stumbles a portly guy with Coms on the left indicates to a police officer and every one else via the com channel to move and cover her from the cameras..The guy was WATCHING for it.  People converge from the left and right to obscure the camera view - one guy from way off on the right who probably couldn't even see her stumble.    The two people in front are probably actual secret service - or at least apper to not get the same message sent on the comms. 

It also doesn't look like a faint to me. She bounces up again - apparently under her own power. There is only the woman holding her at that point.. and ist possible she jerked her up, but it doesn't look like it to me. And then that woman moves behind to use BOTH Hands as the Black guy tries to help form the front/side - and even with all of the hands on her she STILL pitches forward.  So if she feinted, they dropped her. I think its more likely that a leg jerks and pitched her forward in a way the ands on her could control. They were trying to hold her upright, but weren't ready for an unexpected kick .. Or they were trying to hard to pull her into the van quickly her legs couldn'yt follow fast enough. I hope her head was whacked hard- fing C%nt

It looks to me like MS - where the legs just stop working. One of our good friends has MS and if she watches anything to exciting or feels to much emotion, this is exactly ow her legs act up. She can only jerk around..  Then she clams down and she is perfectly fine - you wouldn't know she was sick.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2016, 03:09:54 PM »

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2016, 08:23:21 PM »

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2016, 08:53:15 PM »
Everything's ok y'all, turns out it's just pneumonia!  Nothing more to see here!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-has-pneumonia-doctor-says-228012

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2016, 09:13:47 PM »
Everything's ok y'all, turns out it's just pneumonia!  Nothing more to see here!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-has-pneumonia-doctor-says-228012

And they can cure that in minutes today.   Wonder of a loyal press and lots of chemistry.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2016, 09:53:56 PM »
Rumors are flying about that the dhimmi's are planning to meet and discuss replacing Her Heinous. Now I would never rumor-monger so I'm just gonna say that rumors are flying...

::evilbat::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2016, 10:08:26 PM »
I think her new, Secret Service nickname should be "Bob".

! No longer available

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2016, 10:55:55 PM »
Rumors are flying about that the dhimmi's are planning to meet and discuss replacing Her Heinous. Now I would never rumor-monger so I'm just gonna say that rumors are flying...

::evilbat::

How would they do it?  Aren't the ballots pretty much set in stone now?  Short of a nationwide write-in campaign how could they run someone else?

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2016, 11:07:39 PM »
Pneumonia.....Heat stroke.... alleged coughing from allergies. It's hard to have heat stroke when it's 75 degrees. Here's my theory: it's 9/11 and Hillary is celebrating by drinking heavily ( maybe booze, maybe cough syrup) and she always dresses like it's zero degrees. So the alcohol ( either from booze, from cough syrup or a combination) dehydrates her, she has way too many warm clothes on and she is perspiring because she is (choose one) nervous, under stress or anxious. With the warm clothes, there is no ventilation, she becomes hot, her concussion symptoms kick in, becomes faint and her metal leg braces ( why do you think she always wears pant suits) will no longer support her weight. ( btw, leg braces would make it difficult to traverse stairs, requiring assistance). It takes 3 people to get her in the van. In a few hours, several cups of coffee and probably a shower ( because you know she reeked of body odor), she was able to be seen long enough to say she was ok.

So....other than leg braces, fainting spells, pneumonia, concussion, memory loss, maybe parkinsons, possible stroke, allergies, blood clots in the brain, she is as healthy as a horse.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.