Author Topic: *BREAKING* Hillary has medical episode at 9/11 memorial (9/11/16)  (Read 4618 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: *BREAKING* Hillary has medical episode at 9/11 memorial (9/11/16)
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2016, 07:40:36 AM »
A bit later, she appeared outside of Chelsea's apartment, waved and said she's fine.

Hmm...I don't feel assured. The CDC should label her a walking contagion & detain her...indefinitely!
(or @ least until Jesus returns)

::laughonfloor::

OK, that was good nasal-cleansing stuff right there!   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2016, 07:44:55 AM »
Everything's ok y'all, turns out it's just pneumonia!  Nothing more to see here!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-has-pneumonia-doctor-says-228012

Yeah, that's never been trotted out by every celebutard who's ever had a drug/alcohol/(worse) medical event before...   ::unknowncomic::

And at her age they should've picked something else...pneumonia, flu...all that sh*t kills old farts by the bushel!   ::hysterical::

Predator Don - "So....other than leg braces, fainting spells, pneumonia, concussion, memory loss, maybe parkinsons, possible stroke, allergies, blood clots in the brain, she is as healthy as a horse."

Yup.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2016, 07:51:11 AM »
Rumors are flying about that the dhimmi's are planning to meet and discuss replacing Her Heinous. Now I would never rumor-monger so I'm just gonna say that rumors are flying...

::evilbat::

How would they do it?  Aren't the ballots pretty much set in stone now?  Short of a nationwide write-in campaign how could they run someone else?

Just the opportunity the Progs have been waiting for...the POSOTUS can suspend (they'll say "postpone" for now!) the election, say "foreign agents" have infiltrated our politics ("our" meaning the dem's and "politics" meaning the dem's ability to call the shots as usual...and the Russia card is already in the fermentation stage)...and they can drag this out as long as it takes to ensure the outcome they desire happens.

I put NOTHING past them.  And Pubbies will just piss and moan, but by letting the rest of the meaningless contests to continue the appearance of democracy will placate those cowards.

I say if the Presidential election is cancelled/postponed/whatever...the people should go apesh*t.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 08:23:22 AM by Libertas »

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2016, 08:34:10 AM »
Secret Service agents Ilene, Neil & Bob  ;) were unavailable for comment.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 09:08:37 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2016, 08:38:07 AM »
I think we may yet have the honor of viewing her expiration on live TV...

::whoohoo::

So few are so deserving...karma, it can be quite rich, eh?

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2016, 08:51:55 AM »
So I think I am on board wit this guys conclusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

Its Parkinson's. Apparently its possible for Parkinson's to create a swallowing problem -  which explains the coughing fits. And Since she isn't swallowing rigt se will sometimes be breathing her own saliva - which lead to ---http://www.healthline.com/health/aspiration-pneumonia]aspiration-pneumonia[/url]

So the Clinton campaign - forced to deal with a plain, real and undeniable health problem, goes with pneumonia - forgetting to mention that its probably caused by her Parkinsons.  And unless some other  infection takes advantage of the situation -  its not contagious - at least no more tan you own saliva would be.

Add this to the tremors, and head bobs , and her lower body weakness and  yep.. its time to prove him wrong Hillary. Release your medical records you lying, corrupt, POS.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2016, 10:21:49 AM »
Trump just announced he is releasing detailed records from a recent physical.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2016, 10:23:14 AM »

I say if the Presidential election is cancelled/postponed/whatever...the people should go apesh*t.

This absolutely.  If they do anything like that, the whole "when is it time to start shooting the bastards?" question will have just been answered.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2016, 12:24:20 PM »
So I think I am on board wit this guys conclusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

Its Parkinson's. Apparently its possible for Parkinson's to create a swallowing problem -  which explains the coughing fits. And Since she isn't swallowing rigt se will sometimes be breathing her own saliva - which lead to ---http://www.healthline.com/health/aspiration-pneumonia]aspiration-pneumonia[/url]

So the Clinton campaign - forced to deal with a plain, real and undeniable health problem, goes with pneumonia - forgetting to mention that its probably caused by her Parkinsons.  And unless some other  infection takes advantage of the situation -  its not contagious - at least no more tan you own saliva would be.

Add this to the tremors, and head bobs , and her lower body weakness and  yep.. its time to prove him wrong Hillary. Release your medical records you lying, corrupt, POS.

I don't care about the cause...if it comes out the presstitutes were merely launch the never-ending full-frontal ass-kissing of her royal bottom praising "her courage" blah, blah, effing shoot me, blah!!!  It will just amp my anger up to meltdown level...it is so evil, sick, cynical and twisted what the Progs and their bitches in the press get away with!  Can you imagine if this was Trump what they would be doing?  Well, sure...they have always spewed the Clinton jizz that he is unqualified and unfit, but that was without cause...they would be openly ecstatic if this was happening to him!  And can you imagine the non-stop withering cruel and gleeful ridicule on every late night talk show, every daytime chick show...every comedian venue and public speaking engagement where people are looking to break the ice with a hated persons face?

Their rank and unapologetic cheerwhoring for Clinton and demonizing of Trump makes me want to put their faces on fire and then put it out with an axe!

A day of reckoning is coming for all these fascist pricks and IMO it cannot come fast enough!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2016, 12:25:36 PM »

This absolutely.  If they do anything like that, the whole "when is it time to start shooting the bastards?" question will have just been answered.

I have to admit...I have conflicting feelings...but God willing I know I'll work them out just fine.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2016, 12:38:45 PM »
I applaud how Drudge is staying on this story like a shark circling bloody prey!  One of the few reporters doing their job!   ::thumbsup::

Should see headlines and pics like this everywhere...if not for the prog lapdog media...

And this guy is entirely right...she has failed in epic fashion...and caught in the act in this issue in particular!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-pneumonia-cover-story-proves-instinct-lie-article-1.2788402

Her first instinct is always to lie!  This is who she is, who her husband in name only is...who all progs are!

She is also guilty as hell in the national security nightmare email server issue, the lie and cover up of Benghazi and the guns for jihadi's scheme...all of it...if only the prog press wasn't so prog and did their f**king job!  If they did their job none of these miserable pieces of excrement would be stinking the whole place up!!!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2016, 02:30:31 PM »
Liar....Liar....pantsuit on fire....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2016, 03:37:41 PM »
Rumors are flying about that the dhimmi's are planning to meet and discuss replacing Her Heinous. Now I would never rumor-monger so I'm just gonna say that rumors are flying...

::evilbat::

How would they do it?  Aren't the ballots pretty much set in stone now?  Short of a nationwide write-in campaign how could they run someone else?

I think that they are stuck with her. I've read some descriptions of razzle-dazzle maneuvers but none pass the constitutional sniff test (this is where you laugh at me and remind me how reverently the left views the constitution).

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2016, 04:03:09 PM »
Secret Service agents Ilene, Neil & Bob  ;) were unavailable for comment.

::hysterical::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2016, 08:48:36 PM »
Ezra Levant of Rebel Media does a good job highlighting just how absurd the MSM propaganda is:

! No longer available

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2016, 08:19:21 AM »
Yeah, we've been saying all along the prog-dominated media is literally bending over backwards, turning blind eyes and deaf ears and literally making sh*t up to cover for Clinton...but they do it for every high profile DemoProg as well as lesser ones at the local level and have for 4-5 decades running...this isn't news...what is news is that people who are not drones, some of whom are in the so-called "Alt-Right" are not putting up with it anymore...and unless they fully censor the internet and squash all dissent of progressives and their failed ideology it is not going to tolerated any more.

It is really getting silly.  The media is continually being exposed as a bunch of leftist fascist stooges...and they don't care or are too stupid to realize people are now laughing at them not with them.

Meanwhile, in Camp Clinton Critical Care and DemoProg power centers, the fate of their chosen heir apparent sputters along...

What happens if Clinton has to drop out speculation abounds.  Party calls the shots...but of course getting Hillary to agree to step aside is going to be hilarious...she'll die before she gives up her last chance at the One Ring! 

Timmy?  Bernie?  Fauxahontas?  Chelsea?   ::hysterical::

No time for that crap...and as we said suspending/postponing the election will result in BITS...and filing deadlines means only Timmy who is already on the ballot would be their only option.  Hillary/Timmy?  What difference does it make for Trump?  Zero.  See ass, kick ass.

And more proof Hillary Clinton is brain damaged...Hillary admits it has happened before!  Her words - 
"I think really only twice that I can recall,"

In her pre-incapacitated days she would never admit to anything, let alone have it recorded!  Surely she is messed up in the head!

And now the speculation is going international and the Grand Wizards in the DemoProg Party are now starting to sweat in nervous apprehension as what to do.  Former DNC Chair says a "contingency plan" needs to be put into effect.

So much for this being a non-issue.  Though I am not sure the presstitutes have instructions yet from the Central Committee of the DemoProg Party.

I can appreciate both the DNC's and MFM's concerns...both need their person to have the power, or their phoney baloney jobs are harder and influencing the further transformation of America into a progressive swamp hits a speed bump....and the Clinton's have a nasty reputation for people disappearing who end up on the wrong side of them.

There may be the beginnings of a DNC-MFM alliance to salvage the election...[img=http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-12/hillarys-health-9-unanswered-questions]http://Clinton travelling propagandists responds to NBC's questions about Hillary's health with an illuminating "Get a life" tweet.[/img]

It is really getting fun!

And back to my original point...all this speculation is entertaining, but the entertainment may just be beginning...how anybody, the press, the DNC...anybody...is going to convince Hillary Clinton to step down...I just don't see that...she'll stay in the race even if she has to be carried everywhere!

There, that is the most perfect Hillary Clinton campaign image yet!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2016, 11:19:49 AM »
This is not going to go away...there is just no way...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3786445/Is-Hillary-Clinton-s-undercover-nurse-Pictures-unnamed-woman-checking-candidate-s-pulse-performing-neurological-test-collapsed-9-11-memorial.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3786445/Is-Hillary-Clinton-s-undercover-nurse-Pictures-unnamed-woman-checking-candidate-s-pulse-performing-neurological-test-collapsed-9-11-memorial.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3786187/Three-blood-clots-concussion-deep-vein-thrombosis-Hillary-Clinton-s-shielded-medical-history-isn-t-just-conspiracy-theorists-penchant-privacy-gets-scrutiny.html

...but you have to access mostly sites outside the United States to read about it.

And, in a momentary lapse of honesty...Bill Clinton confirms what many of already suspected...

Hillary is working “like a demon”...

Yup, for the first time ever and likely the last time...I believe you, Bill.  That's how demons work.

Oh, and here's a former Praetorian commenting on the video of the 9/11 collapse, it's a decent breakdown of the events, draw your own conclusions...I know I have...Hillary Clinton is a f**king trainwreck in more ways than one and in no way should be anywhere near the White House...ever!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-13/former-hillary-secret-service-agent-explains-why-her-fainting-video-really-scares-me
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 11:41:29 AM by Libertas »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2016, 08:32:56 PM »
Was speaking to my Dad today. He is 85, 2 open heart surgeries and a slew of problems with his heart. He understands what happens when you get sick from heart issues and I believe he nailed the Clinton sickness. Congestive heart failure. You will get pneumonia. Your cough will get worse and worse, your body produces more liquid than it can get rid of. Dehydration is part of it, your heart will overwork and guess what, you will faint out or get dang close to it. Your heart can't pump enough blood to digest your food, especially if you eat late. It can happen quickly and at times, for no apparent reason. I remember these spells with my Dad. He would be find and suddenly, disoriented, sweat, slurred words and blurred vision.

He thinks they are literally taking a chance with her health, get her elected and presto, will suddenly "find" the heart issue and do surgery. Probably also a pacemaker.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.