Author Topic: *BREAKING* Hillary has medical episode at 9/11 memorial (9/11/16)  (Read 4565 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: *BREAKING* Hillary has medical episode at 9/11 memorial (9/11/16)
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2016, 09:55:06 PM »

He thinks they are literally taking a chance with her health, get her elected and presto, will suddenly "find" the heart issue and do surgery. Probably also a pacemaker.

If it really is congestive heart failure, they are taking HUGE chances with her health.  However, the Neurological tests they were doing suggest brain problems that go beyond heart failure. My money is still on Parkinson's disease.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2016, 06:52:20 AM »

He thinks they are literally taking a chance with her health, get her elected and presto, will suddenly "find" the heart issue and do surgery. Probably also a pacemaker.

If it really is congestive heart failure, they are taking HUGE chances with her health.  However, the Neurological tests they were doing suggest brain problems that go beyond heart failure. My money is still on Parkinson's disease.

There is a long list of stuff to do Neuro tests for...there could be more than one issue going on, though Parkinson's seems to be the leading candidate.  My father is also 85, has had prostate cancer for over 10 years now (it is in check thank God), had a stroke a couple years ago but has no permanent long-lasting impairment that many sufferer's have experienced...he is significantly more physically and mentally fit to be President than Hillary Clinton!

But whatever.  You'd think if she had a disease it would be a resume enhancer...something to gain sympathy votes from people stupid enough to be manipulated by such idiocy...maybe they're saving that for an October surprise...or maybe they read the electorate right and fear disclosing any sign of weakness, that would explain the feeble attempts to smear Trump, every one of which has failed thus far.

Whatever.

Meanwhile, Hillary's new motorcade anxiously awaits its patron...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2016, 09:44:45 AM »
I think the sum total of all the symptoms she has displayed so far point to a neurological cause.  I wouldn't be surprised though if some sort of cardio problem has occurred secondary to the neurological problems.

There's clearly something seriously, seriously wrong with her, and at this point even the mighty MSM will not be able to sweep it under the rug.  All the King's Men and all the King's Horses can't put this cracked up bitch back together again.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2016, 11:39:21 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/14/several-doctors-express-concerns-clintons-pneumonia-diagnosis-treatment/

More doc's raising concerns...no doubt knocks coming to their doors soon as a result...

In other news...some good news!

http://theweek.com/speedreads/648698/half-country-thinks-clinton-lied-about-health-public

Half the country thinks Cracked-head is lying her ass off about her health...of course since a solid 40% is terminally batshyt nuts there is only the remaining 10% we have to really wonder about...but enough of the Establishment Pubbies already, I'm sick of those a-holes too!

30% think she wouldn't survive one term.   ::thinking::

Oh I got it...that's because 70% think she'll keel over before the election!   ::whoohoo::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2016, 12:09:15 PM »
Ohh jeeez!  Them People's Cuber's are fired up!   :D

I wanna stump but I'm afraid I'll fall
I want elected but my crowd's too small
Big girl depends I got them on me too
I got the coughing pneumonia
And the boogie woogie shoots

I called Trump's voters deplorable
Placed in baskets not desirable

I want elected but my polls too low
I still am talkin' but my speech is slow

I want elected but my polls too low
I still am runnin' but my speech is slow

Secret service now hurryin' me' home
My ride's comin' but it's takin' too long
And now I've lost a shoe

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/coughing-pneumonia-and-the-boogie-woogie-shoots-t18596.html

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/tim-kaine-will-not-be-your-next-president-hillary-will-t18601.html

Glorious news comrades!

In a rare display of transparancy and open communication, the Hillary Campaign Team announced that Empress-to-be has joined the armies of the Undead.

In the words of Lich-Lord Nagash, a senior Hillary spokesperson:

"We felt it was no longer possible to keep this a secret. After the leaked cellphone video's of the deplorable "fainting" accident in NYC last week, only a blind person would suggest that Hillary is not a walking corpse."

"We do not think this will alter the perception about our candidate. It will be the media's task to re-educate the population about this extraordinary situation. First of all, it's important to state that Hillary is not dead. She is now "Trans-Living", but still identifies as a living person. "

"Referring to her as "dead", "a ghoul" or "blighted" is a serious hate crame, and will soon be punishable by law. You American bigots must adapt to the fact that there are many undead creatures amongst us that deserve understanding and respect."

The fact that the Mss Clinton needs to devour human souls to keep the shell of her former body fresh, is considered a minor detail.

"After all, there are many deplorable people in the USA that serve no other purpose than to feed the life-energies of the Trans-Living, " in the words of mr. Nagash.

It is important to note that Hillary can also count on the votes of the deceased. A preliminary unbiased poll performed by Satan inc. in the seven depths of hell gives the Clinton/Kaine ticket a predicted score of 100% (versus 0% for the other candidates) amongst the damned souls.

Because of administrative problems, the dead will only be able to vote for other Trans-Living creatures, therefore giving Clinton a huge advantage in the upcoming elections.

Greetings,
Minitrue

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/vote-undead-t18602.html

Trans-Living!  Bwuuhahaahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

::laughonfloor::   ::rolllaughing::   ::hysterical::

Good stuff!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2016, 12:34:56 PM »

It may not be congestive but I bet she is also having heart issues. She is on Coumadin and likely Warfarin. She has blood clots, trying to thin her blood. Also give you these for your heart.

Side Effects

You should check with your doctor immediately if any of these side effects occur when taking warfarin:
Less common: •Abdominal or stomach pain with cramping
•bleeding gums
•blood in the urine
•bloody stools
•blurred vision
•burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
•chest pain or discomfort
•confusion
•coughing up blood
•difficulty with breathing or swallowing
•dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
•excessive bruising
•headache
•increased menstrual flow or vaginal bleeding
•nosebleeds
•paralysis
•peeling of the skin
•prolonged bleeding from cuts
•red or black, tarry stools
•red or dark brown urine
•shortness of breath
•sweating
•unexplained swelling
•unusual tiredness or weakness
Rare •Arm, back, or jaw pain
•blue-green to black skin discoloration
•blue or purple toes
•change in consciousness
•chest tightness or heaviness
•chills
•clay-colored stools
•diarrhea
•dizziness
•fainting or loss of consciousness
•fast or irregular breathing
•fast or irregular heartbeat
•fever
•itching
•light-colored stools
•loss of appetite
•nausea and vomiting
•pain in the toes
•pain, redness, or sloughing of the skin
•pale skin
•skin blisters
•skin rash
•small red or purple spots on the skin
•stomach pain
•swelling of the eyes or eyelids
•tightness in the chest or wheezing
•troubled breathing with exertion
•unpleasant breath odor
•unusual bleeding or bruising
•upper right abdominal or stomach pain
•vomiting of blood
•yellow eyes and skin
Incidence not known: •Painful or prolonged erection of the penis

Minor Side Effects

Some of the side effects that can occur with warfarin may not need medical attention. As your body adjusts to the medicine during treatment these side effects may go away. Your health care professional may also be able to tell you about ways to reduce or prevent some of these side effects. If any of the following side effects continue, are bothersome or if you have any questions about them, check with your health care professional:
Less common: •Joint pain
•muscle pain
Rare •Bloated
•change in taste, or bad, unusual, or unpleasant (after) taste
•cold intolerance
•excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
•full feeling
•general feeling of discomfort or illness
•hair loss or thinning of the hair
•hives or welts
•lack or loss of strength
•pain
•passing gas
•red, sore, or itching skin
•sores, welting, or blisters
•unusual drowsiness, dullness, or feeling of sluggishness

I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2016, 06:43:42 AM »
Incidence unknown!   ::laughonfloor::

Well, yeah...but they probably have her double-bagged in ass-wrap now, so...no way in h-e-l-l will I ask anybody to verify that let alone myself!  ::exitstageleft::

It's like those succubus horns...probably stunted or filed down too...   ::puke::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2016, 07:07:16 AM »
Cuber's strike again!

::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2016, 07:21:03 AM »
Mystery Woman ID'd -

http://www.weaselzippers.us/295126-mystery-woman-who-helped-hillary-before-her-collapse-is-identified/

Former top aid at Foggy Bottom...professional propagandist...fellow Welleslian...

Oh, she was another Huma!

(cough) Dyke! (cough)

Whatever...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2016, 04:56:25 PM »
This article makes a good case for the Parkinson's diagnosis, and is just a good article in general.  Particularly, it points out the use of a drug called apomorphine which is used as a short acting rescue drug for Parkinson's patients who are experiencing a "freeze up."  The article surmises that the mysterious handler with the suspected injector pen is in fact carrying an apomorphine injector.  Apomorphine apparently has side effects including hallucinations and delusions -- why, that's exactly what you want in the President of the United States isn't it?

RTWT: http://charltonteaching.blogspot.com/2016/09/the-point-of-inflexion-and-awakening.html

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2016, 05:28:55 PM »
Remember the movie "Dave" from the 1990's  ( Weekend from Bernies from the 80's has been noted already).  Back then it was a comedy,  but it could be way closer to real life then you think?!?!?!?!

Do you think the people behind Hillary,  like Huma,  are going to be stopped by Hillary's illnesses and even death?  H*ll no,  they will do whatever it takes to hold the WH.   She is for the most part,  already,  the president elect so why risk changing the candidate at this point?    They will do whatever it takes to get this off the front page.  And they will likely be successful.   Check back in a few weeks and see if its being talked about outside of places like here.   

This is some scary sh*t going on here folks. 
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 05:33:14 PM by richb »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2016, 06:22:33 PM »
Nah, this one isn't going away, because she's not going to suddenly stop stroking out.  Her campaign has been dealt a body blow, and one more instance of her failing health in the public eye will be the end.  About their only recourse is to take her public appearances close to zero, and that in itself fuels the controversy.

The media and the Dems are being hoisted on their own petard.  Had they bothered to do the barest minimum of candidate vetting, she would not have been the Dem nominee and they'd have a better candidate right now.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2016, 06:58:04 AM »
They're going to regret not going with Fauxahontas...the Establishment Progs anyway...the Code Pink/OWS/Neo-Hippie set will be pissed at the Establishment for torpedoing Bernie.

"Apomorphine apparently has side effects including hallucinations and delusions -- why, that's exactly what you want in the President of the United States isn't it?" - Glock

Yup, what could go wrong?

H/T-WRSA

"Vlad is attacking!  Vlad is attacking!  Launch! Launch!"-Delusional President Hillary Clinton, whom all fear to interfere with in any way...

« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 07:18:41 AM by Libertas »