Author Topic: And the half time star for the 2/5/17 Superbowl at NRG Stadium in Houston is...  (Read 3101 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7503762/lady-gaga-super-bowl-halftime-show-talks

::puke::

I guess Houston has no local talent to draw on...and the NFL (continuing it's recent trend) wants to repel more viewers than ever before...

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
All her money and she can't afford a top that actually covers all her boobs.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
For Gag-me I hereby offer an exception to me "no niqab" rule...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
I'll grab a sandwich at halftime.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
If I give a flying bleep about the welfare recipients of the NFL I might be made to care who played for them.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Well...if the election is stolen or canceled/postponed...we'll be in the throes of a modern civil war...but at least we'll be spared having to hear/see that horror...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

I still can't get past the vague inkling that she wasn't always a she, so flashing her nominally female parts just doesn't produce the usual effect.  Even though she probably is legitimately a girl, I just can't get past the mental block.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers

I still can't get past the vague inkling that she wasn't always a she, so flashing her nominally female parts just doesn't produce the usual effect.  Even though she probably is legitimately a girl, I just can't get past the mental block.

I've had that thought before too. If a drag queen was going to dress up like Lady Gaga, he's look exactly like Lady Gaga.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

I've had that thought before too. If a drag queen was going to dress up like Lady Gaga, he's look exactly like Lady Gaga.

I think y'all are on to something...never liked that creature...something "off" with it...that certainly would qualify as a major "off"!

::puke::