Author Topic: 8 Stabbed at Mall in St. Cloud, MN  (Read 1967 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
8 Stabbed at Mall in St. Cloud, MN
« on: September 18, 2016, 10:56:22 AM »
Local police have not yet named the dead suspect, but they released some additional details:

From tweets:
St. Cloud mall stabbing attack suspect referenced Allah during attack, asked at least 1 victim if they were Muslim before assault.

St. Cloud mall stabbing attack suspect was wearing a private security firm uniform. Had prior contact with police thru traffic stops only.

Another 'known wolf'?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: 8 Stabbed at Mall in St. Cloud, MN
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 11:31:50 AM »
I'm sure authorities are busy trying to puzzle out a motive.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 03:47:39 PM »
My home town; the mall where I had my very first job.

When I was in school, there were LITERALLY two Black families in town: The Beatty's and the McCray's. That town was so White a polar bear could've hid in plain sight. Now it has become overrun with Somalians - the worst kind of 'Slims. Liberals destroy all they touch, and these days one of their weapons is Muslims.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 04:53:28 PM »
Coming to Eden Prairie Center and Mall of America...  It's only a matter of time.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2016, 09:28:12 PM »
Jeez, Pan is just a bearer of all sorts of wonderful news!  Not your fault Darlin'...bad news rolls like that sometimes...more times than I'd care to in these prog-infested times...

And I guarantee to you..."authorities" know about this a-hole...all we do in Minnie is what Obama does nationally - kiss musloid ass and import by force or deception all manner of vile diversity!

Once again blood on Demo-Prog hands...it's sad...no permit-holder sent this trash to Hell...must have been those evil "this building bans guns" signs prevented people from protecting themselves from DemoProg imports...but I note that didn't stop an off-duty cop from blowing this musloid filth away.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/18/we-saw-these-guys-just-dripping-with-blood-a-quiet-night-at-the-mall-turns-to-panic/?utm_term=.f3af824a5b27

The DemoProgs are all probably trying to clamp this down so as to not piss off the oh so important Somali community and the rest of the Islaminals contaminating the area...I'm sure it is a lone wolf and not anything indicative of the all too real bleeped up ideology of Islam!

Sooner or later this cult is going to have to be excised or there will be no healthy tissue left to give a damn about...first the DemoProgs have to be utterly defeated though.

Anyway, first sign of trouble this sh*t should have been destroyed...how many people could have been spared?  What's the libiot saying?  If it saves just one child?  How about if it just saves one human life?!

Guldang leftists, this is on them!  People have to stop obeying their bullsh*t and start taking care of business!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2016, 10:02:08 PM »
Jeez, Pan is just a bearer of all sorts of [Obama]!  Not your fault Darlin'...bad news rolls like that sometimes...more times than I'd care to in these prog-infested times...

Obama_infestation (in some geographic area, 'O'Muslim)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 07:52:18 AM »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 09:17:02 AM »
I wonder if they same would have been said of a private citizen practicing their second amendment rights?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 10:55:33 AM »
I wonder if they same would have been said of a private citizen practicing their second amendment rights?

They'd probably be much more circumspect about whether it was "justifiable."  It would probably still be ruled justifiable, but it would not get as much media attention because it doesn't serve the narrative which insists that gun ownership is irrelevant to safety.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2016, 11:30:31 AM »
I saw what was purported to be the photo of a man who was "stabbed" by this cretin.  He had several slashes on his back; very ugly.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2016, 12:21:21 PM »

They'd probably be much more circumspect about whether it was "justifiable."  It would probably still be ruled justifiable, but it would not get as much media attention because it doesn't serve the narrative which insists that gun ownership is irrelevant to safety.

Yeah...but time and again denying Islam is literally killing innocent people every damn day and demonizing guns is...working?  NOT!

The entire Leftist spectrum has the mother of all karmaic bitches about to slap them...they have no idea how bad it's gonna hurt!

Many are begging for it...like the effing RedStar!

Minneapolis Star-Tribune Blames “Anti-Muslim Tensions” For Mass Stabbing By “Soldier Of The Islamic State”…

http://www.weaselzippers.us/296123-minneapolis-star-tribune-blames-anti-muslim-tensions-for-mass-stabbing-by-soldier-of-the-islamic-state/

This bullsh*t is no different than accusing the the rape victim "she asked for it" that these same leftist pukes would be going apesh*t about if it was actually said...yet somehow their blatant and despicable attempt isn't shoved back down their lying demonic throats?  Yeah, this kind of sh*t is going to be remembered...chasing these presstitutes down the streets and introducing their treasonous asses to streetlights and ropes is going to induce a lot of empty pleading and lies like "it wasn't me!".

Uhh huh...Allah wills it though, bitch.  How's that work for ya?

These miserable democrat imports even MOCK the victims they create with the bullsh*t PC/diversity/multi-culti cult language while they're attacking them!

The Reckoning is coming fast for all these criminals!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 12:37:01 PM by Libertas »