Author Topic: Burlington, Washington Jihadi attack at Macy's  (Read 1830 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Burlington, Washington Jihadi attack at Macy's
« on: September 25, 2016, 12:00:22 AM »
These motherf**kers are gonna end up getting the war they want. If this country still exists in 5 years, I think 'we're gonna start seeing domestic Slims targeted by Americans for real retribution.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/09/washington-state-turkish-muslim-arcan-cetin-arrested-for-murder-of-five-people-inside-cascade-mall
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Burlington, Washington Jihadi attack at Macy's
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 08:25:34 AM »
So far this looks more like domestic violence and not muzzie terrorism (not to diminish or rationalize his acts in any way). The suspect had several prior brushes with the law over fights with his step-rather and it is rumored that his girlfriend had dumped him.

No "Aloha Snackbar"

The appearance (at least to me and only thus far) is another someone who has no impulse control. How much of that is genetic? How much environmental? How much religious? I don't know but I see it every day. Overgrown adolescents behaving badly. Adults (and near adults) who weren't raised with the fundamentals of negotiation or inter-personal relationships.

I'm glad they got him - I only wish he had been recovered DOA.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 09:14:09 AM »
Either way, the random offing of Muzzies & 'Slims isn't far off (because it sends a message). And not a peep from Muhammed's earthbound biotch, Mr. Soetero, on any of these latest disruptions??
(Nah...it's all going according t'plan)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 09:49:02 AM »
"Skyrim tour of my sexy house"

WTF?!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 10:11:46 AM »
"Skyrim tour of my sexy house"

WTF?!

It's a video submitted by the shooter 4 years ago. It speaks to his state of mind.

He's one sick puppy!

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2016, 10:59:44 AM »
Given the location (Macy's, just like the St. Cloud spree) and the religion, I'm not looking anywhere but Islam until all facts point to something else. These people always have other mental and/or personal issues. (Think of the homosexual slaughterer in Orlando, or Nidal Hassan at Fort Hood), but the one tie that binds them - that gives them license in their own sick minds to kill the innocent - is the quasi-religious ideology they all share.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 07:33:30 AM »
Given the location (Macy's, just like the St. Cloud spree) and the religion, I'm not looking anywhere but Islam until all facts point to something else. These people always have other mental and/or personal issues. (Think of the homosexual slaughterer in Orlando, or Nidal Hassan at Fort Hood), but the one tie that binds them - that gives them license in their own sick minds to kill the innocent - is the quasi-religious ideology they all share.

Agreed, Islam...until it is 100% verified not to be...which I think is going to be hard for the proglodytes to spin:

Mount Vernon Police Lt. Chris Cammock said Cetin had immigrated to the U.S. from Turkey and was a "legal permanent resident." It was not immediately clear when Cetin came to the U.S.

Court records show Cetin was told by a judge on Dec. 29 that he was not to possess a firearm, the newspaper reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/25/suspect-in-washington-state-mall-shooting-in-custody.html

I take the first to mean it is possible he came during the Obama Express...would be embarrassing for Hiz Hi-ness to divulge that info...if he came here under Bush they'd be all too eager to announce the date. 

The second could be read a number of ways...makes one wonder if the judge was provided information others didn't know about pointing to this dirtbags potential for homicidal behavior.

And then there is the victims...

The four female victims died in the store. The male victim died early Saturday as police finished sweeping the 434,000-square-foot building.

Local media outlets had identified the victims as of early Sunday. One was 16-year-old Sarai Lara, a cancer survivor and high school sophomore. Her mother, Evangelina, told the Seattle Times that through a translator that she was shopping with Sarai and her younger sister, but they split up.
She said Sarai went to Macy's looking for pants. News of the shooting spread through the mall, and Lara tried to get to her daughter but was unable to do so.
KIRO-TV identified two more victims as Belinda Galde, 64, and her mother, 95-year-old Beatrice Dotson.

The Seattle Times identified the other two victims as Macy's makeup artist Shyla Martin, 52, and Chuck Eagan, a Boeing maintenance worker who was shot while helping his wife flee the store.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/25/suspect-in-washington-state-mall-shooting-in-custody.html

The loss of the young girl is truly sad...overcoming cancer as a child...only to be slain by this punk?!  That just makes my blood boil!  And slaying the elderly and the young and the old shows what a pos this garbage is.  Pretty common trait among muzzies too I might add. 

And it looks like Chuck did save his wife, he did good.  Could have been better had an armed civilian been carrying and drop this jackass at the first sign of trouble!  More innocent blood on prog hands!

The FBI is not ruling out terrorism! 

And, no surprise here, this shatbag is a Clinton supporter!

“We win I vote for Hillary Clinton”

Flies always know where the turds are.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.