Author Topic: Ferals going totally apeshyt in Charlotte after ARMED/HANDS NOT UP perp shot  (Read 5725 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.weaselzippers.us/296508-several-police-officers-hurt-in-riots-in-charlotte-media-van-trashed-as-journalists-flee/

Wow, going this nuts over an armed criminal confrontation...they just wanted any excuse to act out on their own criminal impulses, eh?  It's almost like certain politicians, pop-culture idols and race-bating pimps got people agitated to the point where the facts really are not important in the least anymore...

This is pure selective pandering, aiding, abetting and celebrating anarchy of one segment of society only...this is state-sanctioned lawlessness.

Anybody guess what you get when just certain people are deemed above or beyond the law?  Heck, the first group to institutionalize the practice is the same one granting these idiots the same special dispensation!

And why is the media running?  These are their peeps too!

Get back in there and cover that sh*t!  Do your job!  Cheer the lawlessness and blame Trump, whitey, the Popo!

What a fricken joke...all this scum...those being lawless on the streets and in state rooms...should be dealt with!

This is what banana republics look like!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
SOP4Ns*

[*Standard Operating Procedure for N*ggerz]
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Well, I am in Charlotte.  This all happened on the north side of town near the university (someone had the bright idea about 25 years ago to start mixing Section 8 housing in with the student apartments in the area).  I haven't encountered anything so far, but I can guarantee you I will not be getting Reginald Denny'd anywhere.  The moment a mob starts surrounding your car, that's imminent death or bodily harm territory and self-defense is fully justified.

I've seen so many videos, like in Milwaukee, where people got pulled out of their cars and beaten because they were white.  There is such a thing as excessive civility, and it's one of the traits that plagues decent people these days.  They get pulled out of their cars because they stop, and they stop because their instinct tells them it is wrong to run into pedestrians.  Nuts to that.  My car is turning into a 2 ton bowling ball if they try that sh*t with me.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
I loved watching the video of the young black 'protester' (see: rioter) walking away yelling "I hate white people. I really hate white people . . .".

That's curious because the cop who shot the book reading Af-Am was himself an Af-Am Charlotte cop.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
At this point, "white people" is a stand-in symbol for everything they hate, including Black cops 'cause, ultimately, everydamnthing is White peoples' fault.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I loved watching the video of the young black 'protester' (see: rioter) walking away yelling "I hate white people. I really hate white people . . .".

That's curious because the cop who shot the book reading Af-Am was himself an Af-Am Charlotte cop.

At this point, "white people" is a stand-in symbol for everything they hate, including Black cops 'cause, ultimately, everydamnthing is White peoples' fault.

80 year life expectancy, indoor plumbing, electricity, instant communication, lifesaving medicine, planes, trains, and automobiles are for damn sure White peoples' fault too.

They reveal their savage stupidity by statements like that.  The liberals got all worked up over that movie "Day Without a Mexican," well I want to see one called "Day Without a White Man"

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
I see they're going at it again tonight. One civilian shot in the head so far (don't know who did it yet). Be safe out there!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Yeah the person who was shot has since died.  I know people who work downtown and a lot of them were sent home early today.  I'll be packing heavy tomorrow.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
... I want to see one called "Day Without a White Man"

Oh. Hell. No.  This is our country.  I want to see one called "Day Without a Black Man".  They need to be made to worry, to hide because this sh*t has to STOP.

Yeah the person who was shot has since died.  I know people who work downtown and a lot of them were sent home early today.  I'll be packing heavy tomorrow.

You be in Condition Red the whole damn time you're anywhere that isn't home ... or safe if that isn't safe.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, black police chief...no fricken book...a gun...

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article103175292.html

...ferals don't give a sh*t, they just want to riot, destroy sh*t and beat with the intent to kill anybody...especially if they white, which ironic given the black cop shot the black criminal...but like y'all said somehow in feral heads that's all whitey's fault too...

http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/keith-lamont-scotts-brother-white-people-devils-video-watch-charlotte-riots-facebook-live-brentley-vinson-black-lives-matter/

...UFB, but totally believable given the willful stupidity of these racists...

You know what I say?  Stupid lives don't matter!  Act like a thug...die like a thug.

Even white trash self-identifying as black are joining the ferals...

https://twitter.com/gifdsports/status/778787322141765632

...if that was my kin...it would have its ass beat and he and all his sh*t would be thrown out on the lawn and told to GTFO and STFO!

And since the media cannot be trusted for sh*t..."civilian on civilian" most likely means "black shot white"...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/21/charlotte-protests-shooting/

...i know if I was surrounded in a vehicle or otherwise...whoever I shot sure as hell wouldn't be around to lie in any courtroom!

And calling out the National Guard means you've admitted to a loss of ability to control things...

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article103336577.html

...and like Ferguson et al, it shows how overwhelmed local and state resources will be if sh*t breaks hard enough...imagine this nation-wide.

And yeah...in the Obama Era, this is the new normal...

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/09/21/in_the_second_term_of_the_first_black_president_rioting_is_the_new_normal

...when you bring in BLM terrorist leaders to the White House and treat them like equals...yeah, that sends a very clear message...unfortunately people who should give a damn aren't seeing it...

...and this isn't just Obama...every Prog kisses terrorist ass...Obama holding a fete with BLM is no different than the ones they have with the PLO!

This is who these people are...and they value these ferals more than you...in fact they probably hate you as much as the ferals do, they just go at it a different way!  Wake up, idiots...and smell the hatred!!!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 06:41:51 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Ferals going totally apeshyt in Charlotte after ARMED/HANDS NOT UP perp shot
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2016, 10:48:26 AM »
Yes, the police could not control the situation.  There's simply not enough of them.  There's not enough of them in any city, if the local simian population does this.  I saw them swarming cars on I-277 on live TV last night, and there were no police anywhere because they were all trying to contain the situation a few blocks away.  That could have easily become a very bad situation for those motorists.  I was getting so frustrated watching them all come to a stop and freeze with indecision.  It is a reminder of just how mentally unprepared most people are.  I'm re-creating the famous driver's ed film "Red Asphalt" if I find myself in such a situation.

And yes, this is also further evidence against the "you gun nut hicks can't do sh*t against the police and military" argument from progs.  The government can very quickly lose control, even without sophisticated weapons because there's simply not enough of them.  We haven't even seen yet what will happen when those overstretched government forces decide things have escalated to a point that their concern is no longer maintaining public order but protecting their own property and families.  Civilization is a thin veneer, and we have people doing their best to tear it off.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Ferals going totally apeshyt in Charlotte after ARMED/HANDS NOT UP perp shot
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2016, 11:36:48 AM »
Yup.

People better wake up and plan accordingly.

And stopping for these animals is just so stupid...at least fire a couple warning shots...after that if they don't disperse then for sure peace is the furthest thing from their plans...scores of these criminals laying dead on the street might just send the message that people have had enough of their lawlessness and enough of the states lies.

Want more proof progs are batshyt insane?  OK, here you go...(personal editorial added to emphasize the batshyt insanity)...

A white man brandishing a gun was filmed driving slowly through a crowd of demonstrators as violence erupted in Charlotte on Wednesday night.  OMG, a white man, with a gun!  Meanwhile we never see headline about a Nigga flashing a gun anywhere anytime, it's just expected behavior for them I guess. What's up with that?

A video of the alarming moment was posted on social media by writer Heather Head in the midst of the chaos.  Alarming?  What about the vandalism?  The beatings?  The intimidation?  The dumping of a reporter into a trash can?  Oh, OK maybe forget that last one...LOL!

'White dude drives into crowd of peaceful protesters, draws gun, allowed to drive away alive. With my own eyes. #CharlotteProtest,' she wrote alongside the shocking clip.  Surprised?  Sheeit, homies do that shyt all the time...perhaps she was surprised the white boy didn't cap a bunch of asses...but he's white, not a feral-amikhan, toots!

'No justice, no peace,' the group are heard chanting before they spot the man's weapon.  People begin swearing and shouting 'he's got a gun' as the car sounds its horn.  Heh, I like the horn part...yeah, feral a-holes...I got a gun...dick with me!  Heh!  Nobody did?  Huh, I'd say the message there is clearly "it worked!":D

The man was reportedly allowed to drive away from the scene.  Chickensh*ts!  Scared of one 'lil 'ol white boy?!
   ::pokeineye::
There is nothing to suggest the driver was involved in the shooting that left one of the protesters on life support.  Wow.  Since Obama was in DC when Vince Foster got Fort Marcy Park'd...it's like saying on that news story "there is no evidence Obama was involved in the slaying of Vince Foster".  Whew!  Glad we cleared that up, huh?! 

Although open carry is legal in North Carolina, it is illegal to openly carry a gun at a protest.  That's stupid, unconstitutional and un-American!  Glad he ignored it...probably would have been torn apart by ferals otherwise.

The law states:  'You may not carry a weapon at a parade, funeral procession, picket line, or other demonstration, except for guns carried on a rack in a pickup truck.  Well, good thing Prog's prove every day laws don't mean sh*t, so ignore this one too...otherwise Bill Clinton, John Corzine, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton etc etc would be rotting behind bars!  So bleep your stupid laws!

'You may not carry a weapon during civil disorder, riot, or other disturbance involving three or more people.'  Yeah, because the last thing statist goons and the ferals they appease want is to be hindered, they have an entitlement mentality, if people can't be vandalized, beaten, robbed, raped and murdered...well, that's just racist!  I mean where's the fun in stopping that?!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801796/He-allowed-drive-away-alive-White-motorist-armed-GUN-filmed-driving-slowly-crowd-protesters-Charlotte.html#ixzz4L0IDwHgQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Batshyt insane!  Bleep 'em!  Bleep 'em all.  Carry concealed, carry open, carry always!!!

Oh, and screw moving the Vikings @ Panthers game, that circus should go on even if people all around them are beating and killing each other!  The games must go on!

:D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 12:08:48 PM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2016, 12:46:26 PM »
They are keeping the Panthers-Vikings game here.  That should be a riotous affair :).  The Sunday night prime time game, I'm sure the BLM turds (including the ones suited up on the field) won't miss the opportunity to take advantage of the high exposure.

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2016, 04:41:20 PM »
I don't know if it is the same in NC but Washington state has a brandishing law. If you pull your piece you better be planning on using it cuz showing it to discourage or intimidate is a no-no. Yes, it's a stupid law but then this is a stupid state.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2016, 06:08:44 PM »
They are keeping the Panthers-Vikings game here.  That should be a riotous affair :).  The Sunday night prime time game, I'm sure the BLM turds (including the ones suited up on the field) won't miss the opportunity to take advantage of the high exposure.

Good, should be fun to watch...the stands anyway.

The meme on the sportstalk shows is making vomit angrily...this BS that "statistics" can only be used one way...the BLM/Race-baiter/DemonRat way...idiots saying crap like "as a black man I am two and a half times more likely than a white guy of getting shot by the police" BS...as if every single one of those instances where a black is being shot by police if they are committing a crime cannot be counted as justified because they were committing a crime...no black man can be shot under ANY circumstances under their definition!  And anybody asking how many of those are committing crimes are instantly labeled a "racist" by those only wanting to see race and see it all skewed their way.  God forbid blacks stop committing crimes!  You know what will happen if police can't shoot a specific race, ever?  Yeah, they won't answer the call...the ferals will run every neighborhood like it is their own turd-world nation...that "wild west" sh*t the progs always accuse permitholders (especially white ones) of wanting to see, so after all it is the progs who want to see the "wild west" controlled by the feral thugs whose ass they kiss!  How in any reasonable mind can that not lead to total anarchy?  Which proves yet again the libiot/feral mind is not reasonable...far from it!

Bleep 'em all, hope they all get what they want and reap the bitter harvest!  I wash my hands of them.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2016, 06:16:20 PM »
I don't know if it is the same in NC but Washington state has a brandishing law. If you pull your piece you better be planning on using it cuz showing it to discourage or intimidate is a no-no. Yes, it's a stupid law but then this is a stupid state.

Which is ironic...my instructor for my permit told us he has moved toward his weapon sometimes when people have followed him in a parking ramp for example...while skirting the "brandishing" definition...it is meant to establish a "don't cross that line" warning and most times it works...dangling it out a car window is pushing the other way...but I can't fault a guy for driving through a protest making it clear he isn't going to idly await molestation even if it pushes the law...because as we all know in latter day America part of the law is the enforcement and prosecution part...and we have leaders aplenty proving the it comes down to what you can get away with...so there is that.

You would think this lawlessness championed by the highest officials in the land would cause a push-back, a sea change in peoples attitudes about the nature of real threats and how necessary personal defense is and how badly rolling back the encumbrances on our God-given rights needs to be done...but I despair ever seeing it...least ways not until after a lot of shat hits the fan.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2016, 08:01:25 PM »
Glenn Reynolds suspended from Twitter and USA Today (and possibly his school) for this.

#RunThemDown

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2016, 08:26:14 PM »
Glenn Reynolds suspended from Twitter and USA Today (and possibly his school) for this.

#RunThemDown

Don't tweet about it, #JustDoIt.
(#GrillworkNigga)

My only question...will my insurance cover the repair?? ;D