Author Topic: Why governments cannot ever vet people flooding into the west  (Read 1550 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
We are often assured that the governments has vetted all these immigrants flooding into North America and Europe.    Its not only a US problem but a western one.   Canada finally caught up with this guy.   Eventually.   

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/04/22/canadian-high-school-basketball-star-is-29-year-old-man-authorities-say.html

This story may be laughable (well,  maybe not if you are the parents of the students of that hs), and the 29 year old probably meant no harm (I am guessing he didn't want to have to get a job).   But its a major problem that the elite have decided to do little about.    What had this been someone that DID want to cause harm? 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Why governments cannot ever vet people flooding into the west
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 06:38:42 PM »
Prof meme - this clown is the victim.  Whole world, especially the West is going through life ass first.

Eventually the fools will be dealt with, not until lots of damage is inflicted upon everyone, including the innocent who wanted nothing to do with this but we're ignored, ridiculed and oppressed.

When the table turns there will be no mercy.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 01:14:39 AM »
It's not that governments cannot, they willnot.

And what Libertas said.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 07:22:28 AM »
Warned people we did...believe us they did not...now what are they going to do, ignore this too?

Obama Official: We Don’t Screen Refugees For Radical Views

http://www.weaselzippers.us/298324-obama-official-we-dont-screen-refugees-for-radical-views/

It's almost comical...people know this Regime is doing nothing but letting them flood in, not screening them, forcing them into communities...sending planes overseas and filling them and bringing them here, letting anybody pour across our borders, letting people from the worst corners of the world and especially muzzie hellholes just waltz right in, give them all the bennies and perks, people coming in sick as dogs with TB and other creeping crud, thrust their spawn into our schools to infect our kids bodies and minds, ...

The outrages never cease, the treason never ends and the enablers in Congress never stop throwing their paws in the air and barking they won't do a damn thing about it but piss and moan...

I cannot express adequately in words just are fricken tired I am of this sh*t and how badly I want to see all these fools perp-walked to the gallows...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.